>>90805652

Greeks are better than other humans and Greece is great.

hungarians are subhumans

Attached: CANCER EUROPE.png (4000x3420, 3.18M)

Attached: äcklig turk.png (500x501, 314K)

Attached: make love not war.jpg (2400x1200, 303K)

>litteral nigger

Attached: IMG_9173.jpg (1683x1389, 126K)

Attached: turkish man.jpg (800x815, 66K)

Attached: McDonalds.jpg (650x607, 184K)

Based southern Europe

>sparsely populated
>big landmass
>rich

Attached: public-debt-europe.jpg (650x607, 184K)

I don't understand the purpose of your post.

Attached: DEBT.jpg (490x545, 92K)

Greeks invented homosex

Attached: wealth-per-adult-median-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 599K)

what's wrong with you?

you're too dumb to comprehend the situation

Attached: nuts2-tertiary-education.jpg (1260x1260, 723K)

The older generations were too poor to study, but the new one is catching up.

Look at Cyprus which was wealthier than Greece.

Attached: DOCTORATE STUDENTS IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.png (1200x1200, 473K)

>No jobs
>no money
>thinks they can succeed
they're all gonna end up like you. Welfare nigging in a germanic country.

Attached: credit-rating-europe.jpg (650x596, 181K)

The German-made crisis hit Greece very hard.

I don't get welfare money neither do Greeks. It is usually the intelligent and young Greeks who leave to work and have sex with Germanic women in other countries.

Attached: unemployment-1998-2014.jpg (1141x542, 84K)

>i-its the germans, they did this! Not becuase we lieds about our economy to join the euro-zone.
You did this to yourselves. Your politicians were too dumb to realize that if you share an economy and you're the poor ones, you're gonna be hit hard when inflation kicks in.

The left German government helped the left Greek government doing this back then.
But Germans love being the victims in media, so you never read about this.

>its not our fault
Greece clearely wanted to do it, otherwice they woldn't have the euro. Stop throwing the blame away from yourselves. Germany didn't have a say in Greece's governments affairs.

Attached: ^B855B33EA324B078D2E2FB63BD6A461A7C42E930C693F6DDC1^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg (164x230, 10K)

The Greek government is also to blame, but Germany made everything worse.

Just use Google to see how many times IMF and Germany admitted that they made huge mistakes.

>Germany didn't have a say in Greece's governments affairs.

>but Germany made everything worse.
The greek government initiated it. They weren't forced to do anything and now they blame germans for helping them with their stupidity.

And the economically strongest countries of Europe approved it.
People don't blame Germany for everything, but Germans made everything worse than it should be.

I thought the cancer rates in Iceland would be the highest in the world because of all the inbreeding

>Hehe, lets lie and trick our way into this sytem
>uuhh!!! Geramany is to blame for us tricking them

Why are you so obsessed with what other countries think of Greece?

It wouldn't be possible without Germany and the oher big countries.

Greece is symbolical for the EU, that's why the other countries wanted it to join so early.
Swedes are americanized Europeans, so it's harder for you to understand this.

Sadly, the modern German is a shameless hypocrite with no pride. They are only following their own interests.

Attached: 3c06f3acb70ca80b5207912e9949b910.jpg (720x510, 56K)

I wouldn't mind if a Swede wrote this, but I hate eastern Europeans.

A bunch of delusional subhumans with a heavy superiority complex living in their own imaginary world. They need to learn their rightful place in this world.

Shhh, just let Iki do his thing and go on with it.

>debtugal

If calling Greece a shithole makes them feel better then let them do it. Everyone in the west considers Greece a step above Eastern Europe and this will never change no matter how fucked its economy gets.

Well your country is better than ours

I don't care what others think about Greece irl my brother. If I did, I would spread nationalistic propaganda on social media sites and not Jow Forums where no useful information leaves the site.

But this unique board is full of nationalistic people. I destroy their world views with facts and there's not a single person that can prove me wrong.
It's like raping their minds and leaving a part of me inside them.
I remember how eastern Europeans rushed to my first threads. I told them I'm half Armenian half Greek and every single one insulted Armenians instead of Greeks. It's because inside all of them know that they are inferior to Greeks.

Most people here, especially the older generation, considers us as an extension of Greece and many fought to unify with Greece back in the 60s

Good for you but how is that relevant?

I remember one Anglo cockroach in Cyprus who insisted that Cyprus has nothing to do with Greece. Then Greeks found out his real nationality. I think it was 1,5 years ago.