/dixie/ - Southern US & friends

secret herbs and spices edition

Attached: 1526696479595.png (1040x600, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FV63b6empgM?t=1158
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Master
youtube.com/watch?v=4O5i0xq2bLk
abbevilleinstitute.org/blog/confederate-west-virginia/
youtube.com/watch?v=-J5XiynRFdk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kNqJNA3NYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Serbs and spics edition

based

ded thred

and redpilled

fucking super mutants before discovery of fev
nice one todd

buy my game

Attached: todd 2.jpg (1024x844, 76K)

I didn't see any super mutants, just one hunk of muscle and meat with no confirmed relation to FEV.

Also FEV is pre-war, it was discovered in a military production facility.

>before discovery of fev
i mean i guess they'll have something like vault 87 where there are just vats of the stuff. it's not like they need someone like the Master to control the process

not that it isn't pants on head retarded. they should have something like the pig fuckers from point lookout

Well I find it charmingly realistic that besides altered wildlife, there's not really a noticeable difference between pre-war and post-war West Virginia.

buy my game, /dixie/

Attached: grenade todd.jpg (338x358, 25K)

youtu.be/FV63b6empgM?t=1158

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Master
>2092

>2076
July 4: The United States celebrates its Tricentennial. Vault-Tec opens Vault 76 in honor of the event.

I ain't trying to be abrasive, but there's no way I'm watching a 26 minute presentation just to confirm there's a super mutant appearance.
S-sure, Todd! Can I get two copies of the $800 special edition and a season pass to the creation club?

i marked the time in the url

>On June 23, 2102, Grey and his party stumbled upon the Mariposa Military Base, in which the U.S. government had been mass producing and experimenting with the Forced Evolutionary Virus (FEV).

>season pass
this shit killed vidya for me

yes first time anyone came there after the bomb, still 30 years after the game takes place

Still on the other side of the continent.

y-yes mr howard.. i'll be sure to buy two copies for all my friends and family.. a-and the season pass to them all!

Attached: 1511593096516.png (500x368, 317K)

yes? that just solidifies my argument?

How? It was clearly shown in FO3 that Cali wasn't the only place they researched it. You're just looking for reasons to get salty over the game. Wait for the creation club bullshit or $80 season pass to get upset over.

Woke Up This Morning, Put On My Sunday Shoes.
Don't Ask Me Why, It's Just The Nature Of My Groove.
I Larged Down The Boulevard, Came Under Attack,
But I Rocked Them Senseless, 'Cause Honey It's Tight Like That.

youtube.com/watch?v=4O5i0xq2bLk

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 25K)

only if normies didint ruin video games

>tfw no 5'9 southern belle gf

Attached: 1524022163739.png (645x1260, 440K)

I want my kids to be tall, make it 5'11"

tfw no daisy duke wearing barefoot southern gf

So TES VI is in High Rock yeah?

wtf is tes??? you mean skyrim?

Skyrim II: Western Skyrim

The terrain looks similar to the Reach, and the mist in the air is similar to the Reach. I think it's High Rock, although it's perfectly feasible that this game will be both High Rock and Hammerfell.

a

s

s

Attached: poire sexy.jpg (800x800, 54K)

heh

Attached: 1518820949766.jpg (500x373, 36K)

Attached: 1504867485479.jpg (665x345, 24K)

WATCH: based kike rectally REKTS transgender gay abortion activist over xer stance on DREAMERS

Stefan Molyneux BRUTALLY SODOMIZES insane liberal feminist Bernout numale over his SUPPORT of ROADS (Video)

Attached: 1522684718476.jpg (736x911, 71K)

Ahhhhhh

just took a fat wet shit lads

smell was quite pungent

abbevilleinstitute.org/blog/confederate-west-virginia/
this is a good article

Attached: Lee_Jackson_Banquet_Web.jpg (640x480, 44K)

I think some of the points this guy makes are... odd. But his writing is excellent, and the underlying point (West Virginia's secession being a fraud) is wholly valid.

ded thred ded gaem

ok

Attached: DfYOBetU0AArgl3.jpg (727x726, 77K)

grr hate bethesda

Attached: 1500223822240.jpg (960x1540, 132K)

I don't like any states besides mine

That's a beautiful article, thanks for sharing. I always felt pity for the West Virginians, and their plight always increased my contempt for the eternal y*Nkoid when they refused to consider WV southern. Hopefully their Southern heritage is remembered in FO76, which I will gladly be buying 15 copies of on each system, including the $80 dlc to add perks in the game.

>a flaglet talking about states

Attached: nice meme.jpg (480x360, 39K)

very good stealth toddpost, I rate it an 8

Toddposting is one of the most underappreciated memes of our time, and I don't even dislike the guy.

*drops a massive Sovthron shit on your face*
*gets digits*

>claims he's a southron
>uses southron as an adjective
>no proof he's actually southern

Attached: talk like a fag.png (540x299, 180K)

convinced that walton is underageb&

why? because I posted a meme from a 12 year old movie?

>"Trump said Canada burned down the White House, haha what an idiot Canada didn't exist back then xDD"
>go on Jow Forums
>Leaves constantly banter us about burning down the White House
I feel like everybody in politics is just pretending to be retarded as this point

Can't stop thinking about Hatsune Mike crip walking with a forty and a gun in his hands

do you not remember when they shat on him for saying that andrew jackson could have negotiated an end to the civil war and brought the south back into the fold

>le chimpout and threaten military force man
>able to negotiate anything

We can't compete with protestants
youtube.com/watch?v=-J5XiynRFdk

that and because you act underage

pretty sure the two of you just don't like me. Plus, I've mentioned I work nights. You can't work nights under the age of 18.

iirc veterans of the Peninsular War burned down the White House
Hint: They weren't Canadian or from Britain's colonies

no but you can lie on the internet at any age

Do I have a southern accent
vocaroo.com/i/s1kNqJNA3NYQ

If that's true why do you admit to being G*Orgian?

name LITERALLY one thing wrong with being a strong, god fearing, GEORGIAN

I've met a lot of Catholics from Georgia desu

>one thing
atlanta lmao

once the South accepts the Roman Church we will dominate the planet

>wanting to dominate the planet
the southern man recognizes that limiting himself to land he can work with his family is essential to developing republican ethics

besides, we only need to complete the golden circle

Attached: The_Golden_Circle.png (357x245, 2K)

it's beautiful..

Attached: 1512925439280.jpg (421x427, 46K)

Attached: super donald.jpg (1242x1234, 82K)

did a post, y'all

why do they still respond to this

I don't know, it's incredibly stale bait

there's more cultural difference between texarkana, texas and texarkana, arkansas than between france and estonia tbqh

how was the trip bud

it was nice but I'm a bit disappointed by the extent to which Nashville is just becoming east Las Vegas. I don't mind it being a degenerate party town, but all the new stuff popping up feels as authentic as Disney World.

is anyone else just sick of politics? I've been listening for years but now I'm getting very sad and numb following it

bucks befriends the circle

hey bucks

what's up with you? how's the weather in the south?

shit. it's been cloudy but i guess it's not going to rain today

I'm sick of what we've been calling politics
It's mostly just bad newspapers taking the piss out of whatever can get them money

There isn't even debates anymore, just lobbyists trying to convince dimwits to vote for their designed policy using puppet spokesmen

The entirety of the US political system is bureaucratized to the point of redundancy

Attached: 1528654986759.jpg (1024x1015, 113K)

tfw no jap bf

it rain a lot? up here it's pretty nice and mild. I sort of wish we had more rain and clouds

that describes it a hell of a lot better than I did. I wonder how long it can go on like that. I've never heard of a system gradually becoming less complex.

if you put your ear to the earth and listen closely, you can hear legions of japanese women on the other side of the world cry out >tfw no jap bf

Attached: 122aa6c60afdd2ca534561aac97cd5bf.jpg (888x1280, 228K)

reminder that antifa vs the aut-right is exactly the same as Milo vs Clodius

not during the summer, no. it's been a few weeks since it's rained i think

Attached: 1498946153144.jpg (1171x936, 87K)

Attached: 1506320592899.jpg (1080x775, 138K)

>antifa vs the aut-right is exactly the same as Milo vs Clodius
true. it was a cool meme back in 2016-2017, but now it's really old and the people who still fight have no meme awareness

>I wonder how long it can go on like that
Indefinitely since everyone who manages to make it into Washington has some multi-million dollar sponsor up their ass
Protesting is useless, nobody listens, it's been seen time and time again as of late

The only solution I can think of at this point is for an opportunist to rise through the ranks and seize popular opinion like Caesar, although I have extreme doubt that they'd be nearly as wondrous as Caesar or even get convince the Feds to rework this little corruption issue

Muckrakers are unfortunately a thing of the past now

One week before my test. Shit.

Attached: 1B50CBC2-DD15-4126-A25E-5F078358FD2C.jpg (1536x2048, 626K)

>Skyrim
>announced December 11, 2010
>released November 11, 2011

>Oblivion
>announced September 20, 2004
>originally scheduled to be released November 2005

>Fallout 3
>announced 2004 but not developed until mid 2006
>released October 2008

>Fallout 4
>announced July 3, 2015
>released November 2015

th-the wait for Skyrim 2 won't be too long, r-right?

Just buy it.

Attached: toddhoward.jpg (600x400, 42K)

glad I'm not studying physics

It'll be at least a month so they can implement the one radiant quest necessary for rebuilding a full scale replica of the Adamantine™ Tower™ so you can trick the Thalmor™ to destroy the fake one so the Dragonborn™ can save Skyrim™

Attached: 1509765561072.jpg (2576x1920, 911K)

IT'S TIME FOR FALLOUT: SOUTHERN EDITION, /DIXIE/! I DID IT FOR YOU! SO YOU CAN PUT THE SMACKDOWN ON SOME MUTIES IN DIXIELAND FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $999 FOR THE MAIN STORYLINE, AND ONLY $4.99 PER SIDEQUEST!

Attached: todd cena.jpg (600x637, 86K)

>west virginia
>dixie
yeah "ok"