10 DAYS UNTIL MAINNET

You fucking hate him so much Jow Forums, but in 10 days, TRX will no longer be an ERC20 token and will directly compete with DApps like Ethereum. Big money chinks are pumping this bitch and when Q3 full support for third-party apps is complete this ship will fire its engines. East asians loves them some crypto and guess which application platform will cater to them? TRON. You missed out on ETH for pennies, don't miss out on this shit. Strap the fuck in lads.

Attached: im_the_ethereum_now.png (591x1155, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumworldnews.com/tron-trx-enlightens-users-on-mainnet-prepares-to-be-listed-on-coinbene/
dataconomy.com/2018/01/blockchain-data-storage-decentralized-future/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck that

10 days? Isn’t mainnet launch at the end of may?

i fucking hate tron

You will never make it

Nope. TRX is ahead of shcedule as always. 10 days until mainnet. Then we'll see some apps launched by Tron, and partners. Then in Q3 third-party app support and optimizations. Then the fucking moon as chinks start pumping out crazy popular apps like they always do.

>TRX will no longer be an ERC20 token
it still a shitcoin tho

Attached: 687474~1.gif (268x310, 1.56M)

>I trade based on emotions

Attached: 8D9CF3A2-8D89-40C7-8C57-713401C2DF5A.png (621x702, 56K)

well so is ethereum, but we're here to make money on shitcoins right? otherwise we'd just be trading BTC with Richard Heart.

Post link to announcement? Not seeing a change of release date.

ethereumworldnews.com/tron-trx-enlightens-users-on-mainnet-prepares-to-be-listed-on-coinbene/

lol if y wanna talk about making money with shitcoins then i should go with verge and xrp for more profit then putting my bags in trx

Attached: 1gctG9k.gif (268x320, 1.93M)

>verge
>xrp
lmao

>taking a xvg over trx
wew lad
i can understand xrp but wew

Attached: Wat-Pigeon-Funny-Bird.jpg (631x488, 78K)

Excited but also confused. I'd think they'd give everyone much more advanced notice, if the only way to convert from erc20 to the new coins is via exchanges. I have all mine on my ledger. Could this be a mistake on the part of the article writer perhaps?

>chink scamcoin
>already top 15
>expect gains

Typical /biz

So what does tron offer that other crypto doesn’t already have?

Massive Chinese wealth isn’t incrementally being added into other crypto

>chink scam coin that pumps and dumps
>Jow Forums
What do you actually expect?

Attached: 1512191791139.jpg (1000x800, 89K)

That nigger sucks at writing articles.

So it adds nothing new to the table and is a chink copypcat of ethereum?

Yes, but when has something being a copy ever stopped chinks from making it popular?

You should never count on chinks to do anything helpful

If they hit their target dates I’d be surprised. They were supposed to burn coins but haven’t. I don’t trust those chinks

a literal scam. copy paste of ethereum whitepaper and code. web 4.0. LMAO

Helpful? No. Crafty and good at making money? Yes.

Really? What happened to internet 3.0? Or was it the fight against pirated music? Or wait, was it to store videos on the blockchain? What does Tron do??? Click here to find out the one weird trick that Tron does!

Also no, us white people have had real bubbles before and we didn't let you in. Now China is here shitting it up, enjoy the pain

Distributed storage.

How is that the next ethereum?

Get on it now or regret in a week... up to you.

What do you see it going to? ATH is 30 cents

Read up on distributed storage. This isn't just smart contracts and payments.

dataconomy.com/2018/01/blockchain-data-storage-decentralized-future/