Spain is offering to take the boat of rapefugees Italy and Malta rejected

>Spain is offering to take the boat of rapefugees Italy and Malta rejected
What the fuck Spain?

Attached: b5630601cbd78557e153339b1bf499f6.jpg (530x350, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

it.euronews.com/2018/06/11/aquarius-spagna-troppo-lontana-fa-rotta-verso-l-italia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gotta signal that virtue

Just reuniting with their BLACK brothers.

We have to remember why the Patron Saint of Spain is Saint James the Moor-slayer.

they are our brothers, we must save them

Attached: F57314EE-7138-46CA-A6FB-ACCFD71DD3B4.jpg (229x377, 52K)

>rapefugees

Attached: g2.png (568x580, 190K)

ok then

>acts like a saint an everybody praises Spain for the kind deed
>send them to Germany and France immediately after receiving those rapefugees
>Europe turns African
>reconquista 2 happens
>Spain rules entire Europe
Never trust Spanish """""people"""""

Shut the fuck up and go suck your emperor's dick you fascist worm-man

> espero que este trato reciba su bendición

ohhh a no no no no A HAAAAA HAAAAAA

t. Kim

Attached: 1519572603479_0.png (1196x636, 236K)

haha, based japan

What a country of fucking cucks and leftist scum. The only thing Franco did wrong was not to kill all of them.

OH YES

Attached: 1527789718723.jpg (388x442, 26K)

>Sos e Msf decidono di non fare rotta verso la Spagna, troppo rischioso. Raggiungere Valencia significa sottoporre i migranti a ore estenuati di viaggio. A bordo c'è ancora cibo e acqua ma l'equipaggio ritiene che sia comunque rischioso andare fino in Spagna.
>Non solo, le previsioni del tempo non promettono bene, è in vista un peggioramento e le onde del Mediterraneo potrebbero raggiungere i 2 metri.
- Visto su Euronews: it.euronews.com/2018/06/11/aquarius-spagna-troppo-lontana-fa-rotta-verso-l-italia

Dio says no, Salvini must take them

Geez, those mafiosi must have paid really well

>Non solo, le previsioni del tempo non promettono bene, è in vista un peggioramento e le onde del Mediterraneo potrebbero raggiungere i 2 metri.

Poseidon is spanish.

plenty of normans here are decently masculine on the outside but are proud soyim on the inside, so anticucks should have to kill native cucks first

Fuck off spainish whore.

Don't worry, we will annex them after their country collapses

fuck that, that would be our demise

>Arabs helping Arabs
I'm sorry, but what exactly is the problem here?

Sorry sweetie, but these people aren't from Libya or originally Libyans. Thry are from Sub-Saharan Africa that used Libya as a way to reach Europe.

This is a better option.

Can we deport our shitskins to Iberia?

i Will deport both you and them to the compost pile you fugging maplenegers :DDD

why do spaniards love non-whites so much

we aren't wh*Tes, dumb CHI

Wad da fug spen dads rude

Attached: 1461802342817.png (263x192, 8K)

i once was walking on a Street full of maple tres on a cloudy day, maple leaves were falling (on me too) it was a bit more annoying tan beautiful

>The virgin "roman" vs the chad Moro

Attached: Moros.jpg (550x406, 57K)

It's the Christian thing to do.

i'm so proud of having spanish blood :)

How do I forge casus belli against USA?

this is the long game the jews had in mind the entire time. make spain to what it once was during the jewish golden age

Translation?

Nope.

Attached: madagascar's president.jpg (900x1200, 117K)

"Paco, get a of ham for of lamb and a San Miguel without alcohol, that I am until the chicken of "Ahostiar (Don't know this word) infidels.

It is my poop of the prophet fuck!

"peace be upon him"

That was probably a horrible translation, but I'm not fluent in Spanish so I have an excuse.

Paco! give me one of serrano ham and lamb (a sandwich, i guess?) and a SanMiguel without alcohol, cause i'm tired as shit of beating up infidels.
Fuck the Prophet! (peace be upon him)

It's not a literal translation but it's the sme message.
it is a horrible translation lmao.

>Ahostiar

it means to beat the shit out of someone

It was strange because I've never seen the word "ahostiar" before and when I looked it up I couldn't find anything.

Also I'm unfamiliar with the meaning of most Spanish curse words and I translated a lot of unnecessary stuff like "una de" as "a of."

>what is south america...

Attached: 1242131231234.jpg (751x902, 57K)

Thanks.

Most curse words are untranslatable in a literal sense so you'd have to know the meaning and intent of the word and then find an equivalent in english.

Ahostiar is a spain-only word so if you are learning spanish you'll probably never see it, since you most definetly are learning mexican or neutral latin american spanish.

>I couldn't find anything

well, hostiar is more common, it comes from hostia (wafer) but it also means "blow"

DAILY REMINDER THAT NOWADAYS SPAIN HAS A HIGHER GDP PER CAPITA THAN ITALY.

PASTANIGGERS BTFO!

BUEN CAMI-

Good they deserve it for bringing here 100k dindus during colonial times. Nowadays they are 5 million. It's Karma bitches, enjoy getting black'd