I have to go to my shitty low-paying third shift job soon

>I have to go to my shitty low-paying third shift job soon
>I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to just stay home and watch anime and post on Jow Forums

1. Your country
2. Have you realized that NEETs are right about their whole wagecuck meme?

America
Yes

Attached: 1502488318325.jpg (225x224, 12K)

1:same as yours
2:absolutely yes

What job do you have?

Wtf with people saying they are from "America"
It's like a German man saying he's from Europe.
Instead of "America" say U S of A

The continents are North America and South America, not America. America is a country. Go back to being poor, slavshit.

Go on wagie, keep the system alive while I lay in bed all day long

Attached: xOasShD.jpg (2048x1447, 353K)

Attached: 1520185845679.png (656x755, 57K)

I have to study for my Unishit exams.
I miss being a neet

We probably should specify state desu. I wouldn't want people to think I'm from South Dakota or some shit when I'm from the glorious COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS.

please don't

no you're right friend. Call them unitedstatians instead

Hey what part
I'm from RI

Yes.
But I'm only working for a few months so I can escape to Vietnam again for the winter and live like a millionaire.

>shitty low-paying third shift job
Are you enjoying your arts/humanities/social sciences degree now?

I was a NEET after highschool for 1 year, it sucked too. You say "I do X and Y" but you barely do it and just postpone alot.
I worked fulltime in game dev, much overtime. It sucked.
I worked fulltime in enterprise software development, 9-to-5. It sucked.

Like it was okay, but barely felt alive.
Enrolled into University, worked part-time, took 2-3 months off in year and travelled.
Much happier. Guess you need something on the side to keep atleast a bit money coming and have somewhat of a routine but not like you live for the job but reversed.

Attached: 55f724487bc6e78c.jpg (1242x2000, 763K)

>worked few years in a shitjob but still live with parents
>can neet up for a while because i didn't fall for moving-out meme
still would be better if i wasn't born desu

what should we call it instead? we can't say I'm from the United States because there are other countries that also call themselves united states. saying "The United States of America" every time would take too long

Just say USA you mong

>Wtf with people saying they are from "America"
>It's like a German man saying he's from Europe.
>Instead of "America" say U S of A
Fuck off Pablo.

If you don't want your job, I'm sure there is someone who will be happy to take it away from you and give it to an immigrant.

Russia
No, I love my work)

hahahahahahahaha