Rusko-srpsko izdanje

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vr3HwydF6p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Бaмп

Cute

>/polska/ + /slo/+ /ex-yu/ + /БГMК/ + /czsk/

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (240x320, 14K)

>/slo/
DELET THIS

Slovenians are slavs

/untermenschen/

Nope, your thread is not here

I need to point out that what you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

>Rusko-srpsko izdanje
>лaтиницa

Attached: 14887861443580.jpg (452x293, 16K)

>300 000 serbs in your capital only
nothing personel kiddo

Planning visit to Belgrad, what should i do?

>be in Moscow
>at a metro station, forget which now, but it was a newer one (or more recently renovated)
>weekday early afternoon, platform has a few other people around, but not busy at all.
>out of nowhere, woman in overcoat with several bags (homeless?) drops her pants, and sticks her behind over the edge, pisses and drops two turds.
>a few moments to let it all drip, pulls up her pants and stands back like nothing happened
>look at others, as if to confirm "did we just see that?"
>they clearly did, but give no fucks, keep Russian poker faces up
Story's not even done yet though
>later that day, get back to apartment of girl I'm couchsurfing with
>tell her this story
>she doesn't believe it
>immediately gets offended that I'm making up stories to make Russians look bad
>wtf?

You just seen The Russian Soul in the action.

ajde braćo pricat cemo na hrvatskom, koji je najlepsi, najlogicniji i najlaksi za ucenje slavenski jezik

And what surprised you? You didn't know that other people also need poop and pee, and there is no toilet in the metro?

We are Germanic, you subhuman filth

K

We too

No you're not lmaoo

>t. Volga german

we're baltic or finnish (if not slavic)

Why some of you are such germs wannabes?

Kokshaga german

Mopaш дa нayчиш дa пpичaш cpпcки дби

Stockholm syndrome I guess

Homeless people are often crazy. Don't know what connection here - they're crazy because of poverty, or they're poor, because they're crazy.

WE

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

youtube.com/watch?v=vr3HwydF6p0

Attached: 1346236342728.jpg (305x300, 13K)