Germany should pay $850 billion of reparations for our poverty

Germany should pay $850 billion of reparations for our poverty

Attached: comment_JdWFSs4UnQ0xpxGCrHZU2Te3YLv776qk.jpg (645x281, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-25/inflation-here-get-used-it
zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-11/inflation-explained-your-role-milk-cow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poland is poor because Poles are too stupid to build up a well functioning economy.
The only way to solve Poland's poverty is if it gives up its economic and financial sovereignty to a western European country or institution.

Attached: eu flag.jpg (2363x1576, 206K)

Nope, Poland is poor because of the centuries-long German anti-Slavic conspiration.

It's not a coincidence that all Germanic countries are rich while all Slavic ones are poor. It's just Germans that support their brothers and meddle in our affairs to keep us down and poor.

It can't be forgotten

Attached: link_JWUtUpIs2zu7vC2NDG7za81NLwHeWMsb,w1200h627.jpg (1202x1568, 1.33M)

>average wage 3500+

kek
would be nice

It's gross, obviously.

still not realistic

I agree, Poland is so fucking poor it's not funny
And $850 bln is a sum before we account for all problems related to the high share of retardation and milder forms of mental disabilities common among the people of that nation that were caused by generations of poles that had other people running their country for them and providing them with money and resources for free... oh wait

If germany has to pay so too all the states that formed the USRR at the time.

Why not? 3500 gross is around 2200 eur net, did you forget how high taxes in Germany are?

>2200 net
not average

why? it's a normal salary for Germany, seems pretty average unless you live in a bumfuck village in Mecklenburg

Why don't you go back to cleaning our toilets for minimum wage?

Because I want to live in Poland. Poland would be a nice country if it was richer. So we need money. 850 billion should be enough for now.

i'm telling you it's not, why do you think you know better

ITS ANOTHER SHOAH

I got it. Germany will pay debt, once Poland gives back the German lands. Sounds fair

Sure, we'll pay that for our former eastern territories.

>Bosch
kek i always laugh about this

wtf my net wage is €1800 and if you put my flag sideways it's also Germany

Because I have been to Germany and I talked to Germans, 2200 EUR seems fine as average.

Protip: average doesn't mean that everyone makes at least that much

they actually pay a lot for renting this place for their banner so it's part of reparations I guess

Belgium is poor by western European standards.

protip:
it's not average

you are correct
the average is actually a bit higher

Attached: Przechwytywanie.jpg (910x711, 92K)

it's considerably lower actually

source?

The gross average salary in France is 2900€ (2200€ net) while we are one of the most expensive Euro countries if you exclude Switzerland, Scandinavia and tax haven, and we pay a lot of taxes as well.
I agree that salaries should be raised across Europe tho, our purchasing power is shit, and rich fools are killing demand with their inflationary wizardry. Meanwhile, a 2008 financial disaster is just around corner. Shit is going fucked in the next few years.
zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-25/inflation-here-get-used-it
zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-11/inflation-explained-your-role-milk-cow