/CHI/

Attached: herechi.jpg (400x400, 30K)

;/

CHI
The world cup starts the day after tomorrow. Also I dun goofed in my exam, I could have gotten where I want but I fucked it up big time.

exams in 1 week
haven't studied at all though

how do you know?
better start now

I don't know for sure but I know I made some glaring mistakes that are probably going to cost me since the margins were tight to begin with. Of course if some miracle happens and everybody underperformed due to various factors then there is slight hope. It just sucks that I could be at ease and happy now if I had just gotten things right.

you never know luck might be on your side

>luck might be on your side
Misfortune usually follows me, luck not so much. Now would be a good time to catch that break i've been looking.

you never know. you should try seeing if you can back your results faster

Most of the mistakes were due to time constraints. I didn't have enough time to double check things, if I had I probably would have noticed the mistakes. Also time constraints were the reason for a lot of the mistakes. Some mistakes I made just because I wasn't well prepared enough which is fine, though getting things that I know wrong stings a bit.

tfw no house

Buy dividend stocks and become a truly free man.

how do you know you made so many mistakes?

Already know the right answers and I remember fairly well what I answered. Also I regretted a few things almost immediately after the test. There is a lot of speculation on ylilauta about the point limits.

Though on a positive note the whole exam was set up in a way that makes it very easy to make mistakes, pretty much everyone made at least some. There is hope but it's slim, I can't really believe I almost could get over the line easy but maybe that would have been too much. Anyways atleast at the moment things look like they will be moving forward.

if you get in somewhere that would be good enough

I agree. Still it would have been nice if I had managed to get the most out of myself when it counted.

what are you up to besides dwelling on the mistakes?

Speculating about what the point limits will be to different schools.

whats your back up plan if you don't get into anything?

Neet it up for a while and the go work I guess. If I don't get in this year or next year I think i'll be just about done trying and will go for the eternal neet lifestyle, too bad the welfare state is being dismantled year by year. Anyways I think it's fairly likely i'll at least get in somewhere even if it's not where i'd prefer to get into.

at least theres some hope for you

Trying has led to lots of unfortunate things too, namely failure in various different ways. Anyways I hope this will not end in failure (again).

is there no way of applying for another school?

reporting in

Attached: 1522132984-942.jpg (657x527, 31K)

I've applied to many, the same test goes for all of them. If i've got enough points for my first choice i'll go there, if i've got enough points for my third choice i'll go there etc. Also there is no fixed point limit naturally, you just have to do better than others (there is a minimum you need to get but if you don't get even that you don't really need to worry whether or not you get anywhere since you're obviously not)

gl friend

love you guys

Thanks m8

hello

that sounds almost impossible

I'm seeing my Russian camwhore again.
She actually still remembers me and said she missed me and I know it's probably bullshit, but it made me really happy.
Also I really want to be her highest tipper but it's like $1000 so it might take a few months to get it together.

Attached: 1523369528393.jpg (540x360, 48K)

That actually makes it much more reasonable since the point limits are lower elsewhere, in some places considerably lower.
That's better than the findom nonsense at least. Also i've been surprised how common that kind of thing is since twitch girls really do fall under the same category. As long as it makes you happier go for it, but do keep an eye out on how much you spend.

Yeah that findom stuff was a pretty sorry chapter.

I'm actually ahead of my saving goals since I skipped a lot of vidyas and movies and stopped eating so much fast food.

I feel motivated again to go back to my plan of working out, learning russian, and flying to ukraine to lose my virginity.

don't do it
sounds harder to me

You sound mentally ill

It's too late, once my mind thinks ups these ideas I don't have the power to stop myself

Yeah I kinda figured.
You don't get to be a 26 year old virgin without some kind of mental illness

>You don't get to be a 26 year old virgin without some kind of mental illness

im a 25 yo virgin, so not far off...

should of just went to the wc and you could of got a real russain gf

TFW too american to understand spanish (puro pocho) and too brown to have anything in common with white america. infact i have a disdain for white people.

how did you not learn spanish? I still don't understand how this can happen

when youre a few generations into being American people stop speaking spanish

not really