If it weren't for these people, the global center of finance, New York City, wouldn't exist. Say thank you

If it weren't for these people, the global center of finance, New York City, wouldn't exist. Say thank you.

Attached: 900px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.png (900x600, 694)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/most-powerful-financial-centres-gfci-index-for-2017-2017-9
i.stuff.co.nz/life-style/well-good/inspire-me/90037322/miriam-lancewood-is-new-zealands-woman-in-the-wildnerness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NYC isn't the global centre of finance, chief

Bless your sweet, tiny heart :)

S

>If it weren't for these people
>New York City, wouldn't exist
Fuck the Dutch then
that is an inexcusable creation

this, but unironically and ironically at the same time

>Jew York City wouldn't exist without the Dutch
Austin Powers' father had the right idea

but its shit.

> uk.businessinsider.com/most-powerful-financial-centres-gfci-index-for-2017-2017-9

OH NO NO NO

Fuck you for both.

>uk.

D*tch people are literally mentally ill. Just look at this D*tch girl in New Zealand.

> Marries someone thirty years older than her
> Moves into the forest
> Subsists on berries and whatever she shoots with her bow and arrow
> goes into the town and busks to afford groceries
> i.stuff.co.nz/life-style/well-good/inspire-me/90037322/miriam-lancewood-is-new-zealands-woman-in-the-wildnerness

They are so obsessed with money that capitalism has made them mentally Ill.

How can the rest even compete?
It's only between Paris, London and New York, if you think about it.
The rest is just noise.

Business Insider is an American paper based in New York, fatso

Didn't read your link.. But God I wish that was me (the older bushman)
How likely am I to find a qt bushwoman roastie in NZ to marry on a working holiday visa?

my ancestors

Not an argument.

>In 2010, Lancewood, who is Dutch, and her now-husband Peter, a long-haired, weather-beaten former lecturer at Massey University,

PALMY
A
L
M
Y

>Lancewood hunted, washed clothes and hitchhiked into town when supplies were low, busking with a guitar and self-styled folk songs outside supermarkets.
>At the end of a three-month stint, the couple returned to civilisation
KEK

Thanks for the railways.. I guess

COPE
O
P
E

I like the name New Amsterdam over NYC any day.

I just got back from a 3 month-long vacation in the Netherlands and am now ready to give a full and unbiased Yelp review of the country. Let's start with the people, they're all gay. Every single man above the age of 12 I saw was wearing short shorts and had earrings. They all walked very feminine and spoke with unnaturally high pitched voices. Half of the faggots I encountered wanted to fuck and since I'm not gay I only took up half of them on their offer (because when you go abroad you have to respect other people's cultures not because I'm gay). Most of the women had boy haircuts and half of them dressed like men. Overall I wasn't pleased and stuck out like a sore thumb because I'm very heterosexual. Secondly, the architecture. The Netherlands have some of the most beautiful architecture I've ever seen and it's a shame to see how it's treated. Nearly every church and bridge has graffiti all over it and I saw about 15 different times men peeing on the sides of buildings. Overall, Dutch people live in a wonderful land but act worse than niggers. Thirdly, the climate. It was very cold but that's OK because I like the cold. One day it was only 7°C out but I still saw two buck naked faggots having sex on the beach. Overall it's OK. Fourthly, the food. The food is OK, albeit kind of bland. Fifthly, the flowers. The Dutch are known for their tulips. The tulips were OK I guess, I don't get excited over flowers.

How did this trip change my mind? I had a preconceived notion that Dutchmen were handsome conservative based and redpilled goodboys and thus always treated them with respect on Jow Forums. Now that I know they're all earring wearing gigafaggots I will never respect one ever again and will actively try to insult as many as I can.

London is the global centre of finance though