Chinese $13b takeover bid for Australia's biggest gas network

>Chinese $13b takeover bid for Australia's biggest gas network

America please HELPPPP they can't keep getting away with this!

Attached: 1528860116070.png (600x600, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo_network
youtu.be/aU4ehgnTjVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't TPP supposed to contain China's influence?
Y'all already have that shit signed, just put it into action.

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (492x449, 48K)

An unfortunate development...

Attached: 1djdb.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

kys Zhang

just don't let them do it, we did the same thing

the all-knowing free market has spoken

Attached: 1512509886835.png (861x914, 88K)

Goodbye Australia! It was nice while you were still Australian

meanwhile goldman sachs owns our biggest

>The deal would be subject to approval from Australia's Foreign Investment Review Board as well as the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, both of which APA said CK Infrastructure has already consulted
just say no

>gas

literally who gives a fuck, it doesn't even get cold here

I guess Trudeau needs to come down there and fix things.

Attached: trudeau blocks china.jpg (690x717, 144K)

Excuse me? It's fucking 16°C right now

>Hui Wing Mau
>Ye Lipei
>David & Vicky Teoh
>Sam Chong
>Gordon Fu & family
>Jina Chen & Alex Wu
Chinese within the top 100 richest of Australia.

When any group is such a minority and yet consistently out performs is it based on merit or nepotism?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo_network

>Comprising less than ten percent of the population in Southeast Asia, Overseas Chinese are estimated to control two-thirds of the retail trade in the region and own eighty percent of all publicly listed companies by stock market capitalization. Eighty-six percent of Southeast Asia's billionaire's are of Chinese descent.

>The middlemen minority status and economic prowess of the Overseas Chinese have led them to being heralded as the "Jews of Southeast Asia". In 1991, The World Bank estimated that the total economic output of the Southeast Asia's Overseas Chinese was about US$400 million and rose to US$600 in 1996. Ethnic Chinese control 500 of the largest corporations in Southeast Asia with assets amounting to US$500 billion and additional liquid assets of US$2 trillion.

Attached: 1528812025723.jpg (1104x1104, 59K)

>It was nice while you were still Australian

They're the exact same percent Chink as we are yet they're "still Australian"?

>torpedoes your re^41289-negotiated tpp
>nothing personal kid
tpp was never gonna work user

Attached: 無題.png (1227x922, 670K)

>THIS IS SO UNFAIR THAT A MEME ON Jow Forums CHARACTERISES MY NATION AS CHINESE AND ANOTHER AS NOT
it's a joke mate. fucking relax ay

>retirement age is 65, life expectancy 83
>pension = $826/fortnight ($21,500/year)
>$387,000 over 18 years in real terms given the pension increases with inflation
>take a 25 year old recent graduate
>the pension won’t exist
>we will have to self fund retirements
>$1,200,000 in 40 years will be equivalent to $387,000 today (2.8% inflation)
>at a 5% return a young person will need to invest $10,000 per year to reach this mark
>with super at 9.5% this means you need to earn an average of $105k per year to enjoy the same standard of living as a pensioner boomer retiree
>you’ll have to make 50% above median wage to live like a pensioner when you retire
>young people need to buy homes also
>homes now cost 8x annual incomes vs 2.5x when the boomers were young

Attached: 1528793390427.png (612x491, 88K)

RIP
youtu.be/aU4ehgnTjVg

source?

>insult America
>begs for its help

Attached: deepspaceodo_4016.jpg (180x240, 39K)

We never insult you. We're your best friend

Business idea: earn 105K and fuck the poor until the crash

Crypto gave you a chance, you DID invest right user?

Later fuckos.

t. Da Wei Chang that makes his friends call him David Charles just for the sake of 1/128 English prisoner blood

>Mahathir on international begging trip

Very pathetic

Your only hope is to become a major power by embracing Big Australia. One day your population will be around our size and you won't need protection.

I once heard a family friend say she owned 20 properties in Sydney and Melbourne desu

scary if you think about it, what will happen to Chinese when push comes to shove?

Attached: IMG_20180612_112546__01__01.jpg (3650x3233, 2.92M)

Hopefully they will all be genocided by the bogan

chinese century
enjoy it cunt

Holocaust downunder

the Chinese stand out but its property investors in general. Most of the time they don't even rent it out because they get tax breaks. Fuck boomers.

Impossible. We can fit at max, 100 million

same thing that happened in vietnam. riots and purges

What a bigoted and close minded thing to say. Australia's land may as well be limitless. If Taiwan and Japan can fit as many people as they do on such small amounts of land then Australia can absolutely fit several hundred million.

That's wishful thinking. But Vietnam doesn't have political correctness. In Asia it's perfectly ok to say "let's kill Chinese", and they're slaughtered like Indonesia or Vietnam. In the West there's anti-racism, leftism, and a high trust culture that gives people the benefit of the doubt. There's also Chinese invasion into many levels of governments. New Zealand is a candidate to be kicked out an anglosphere group because it's been infiltrated by Chinese and Australia can't be that much better.

The Chinese have been driving up property prices in Vancouver yet you can find Canadian news articles saying "can we finally admit it's not racist to say Chinese property owners are doing this". This is so obvious yet political correctness has glued people's mouths shut. Even then it's probably still a thing for Canadians to cry racism whenever the topic is brought up. Forget Islamic terrorism or mass gang rape like in cologne. Even when the Chinese are pricing whites out of the capital cities in their homelands, there still are fellow whites crying racismn and defending them.

Are they making money selling to Chinese investors or are they getting their slice of the pie

emu war 2
this time we unleash them on the changs

its their slice of the pie. There was massive tax cuts on property investments and investors/developers(native and foreign) buy up tons of property and siphoning it off creating a huge bubble. So its a guaranteed invest pretty much and since more people own than want to buy it gets kept like that.
My Dads side of the family had 5 kids, every single one has had at least 1 investment property and they grew up poor and just became normal middle class. wheras i can only dream of ever owning a house and if i move out from my parents will have to sink money i will never get back into rent which is propping up that bubble.

Prices here are astronomical too because Chinese property investors, and 98+% people here are ethnic Chinese, sometimes I want to buy a large truck and modify it into a home, my only utilities would be a gym membership for the bathroom (and gym), and I could spend time at coffee shops or libraries.

I guess your silver lining is least you could inherit their property when they die.

that's just free food for them

i can see how hongkong would be so expensive though because its so small and also in demand. We've got so much space and not enough jobs theres no reason for houses not to be dirt cheap.
But yeah because im staying at home to go to uni so far its only benefited me because my parents have more money because of it.

Are you implying that you'll lose again?