Is this true, Jow Forums?

Is this true, Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_3817.jpg (455x324, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opinion.inquirer.net/95004/rediscovering-ph-filipiniana
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Attached: 1522894915866.jpg (2048x1368, 643K)

>Asian
>Speak Spanish
>5% are Muslim

If that isn't powerful, I don't know what is.

Yes

Yes

I heard somewhere that Filipinos are the niggers of asia. Is this true?

No, the title of most powerful race belongs to the portuguese only.

Attached: 1499905308343.jpg (400x298, 72K)

Yes. They work in all hospitals and decide who lives or dies.

Yes, they're the creator of history and civilization with original culture and pure soul

Tell that to Peter Scully

>got invaded by Spain
>got invaded by USA
>got invaded by Japan
they're pretty though, I guess

>tf
>tp
they are the KARA BOGA of the east, wh*toid.

>Lapu-Lapu (fl. 1521) was a ruler of Mactan in the Visayas. He is best known for the Battle of Mactan that happened at dawn on April 27, 1521, where he and his soldiers defeated Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan. The battle ended up in the killing of Magellan.
>Magellan and forty-nine of the heavily armored Spaniards (armed with lances, swords, crossbows, and muskets) waded ashore to meet Lapu-Lapu's forces. They set fire to a few houses on the shore in an attempt to scare them. Instead, Lapu-Lapu's warriors became infuriated and charged. Two Spaniards were killed immediately in the fighting, and Magellan was wounded in the leg with a poisoned arrow, most likely a primitive punji stick.
literally killed by a fucking stick.

Attached: 1024px-MactanShrinePainting2.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

Lapu-Lapu may not even be a true hero.

According to this article by historian Ambeth R. Ocampo, Lapu-Lapu was 70 years old at the time of the Battle of Mactan so he couldn't possibly be the virile warrior history books depicted him to be. He was not even in the battle itself and may not be the one who killed Magellan.

opinion.inquirer.net/95004/rediscovering-ph-filipiniana

Stop believing mis-informations like this

Attached: 1522895435698.jpg (524x693, 50K)

I imagine myself in China, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop ch*nk dogs from advancing. We mow down ch*nk dogs but they keep coming. I shoot ch*nk dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my itak and begin slaughtering ch*nks, since ch*nks are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. Ch*nks were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see TORONG ITIM (Bathala) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in the Philippines, my homeland. My BROWN brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven.

>I imagine myself in China, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop ch*nk dogs from advancing. We mow down ch*nk dogs but they keep coming. I shoot ch*nk dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my itak and begin slaughtering ch*nks, since ch*nks are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. Ch*nks were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see TORONG ITIM (Bathala) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in the Philippines, my homeland. My BROWN brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven.
What did he mean by this?

>You can blame the so-called Imperial Manila mind-set for these distinctions because there is only one “National Historian” in the person of the chair of the National Historical Commission of the Philippines.
What does this mean?
Is the history book in PH heavily edited?
What impact does Manila have on the nation?

>I imagine myself in China stopping ch*nk dogs from advancing.
I think it may be more accurate for you to larp as Taiwan aborigines killing dutch, ch*nk and jap.
Did Chinese do anything in PH besides trading in the past?

But the real question is why is Thailand literally the gayest nation in the east?
If i were I'd be absolutely digusted with my nation, considering that it's known for trannies first and for all.
Imagine going to bangkok and you're there to see the sights but instead greeted on the streets by 'hot girls' offering you 'massages' i can understand if it's not widespread but it indeed is, imagine being known for trannies.. Disgusting. Inb4 'but muh flip prostitutes' guess what it's all over the world but in your nation it's freaking widespread trannies and that's where all tourists go damn. How can a thai person sleep knowing this? Even in the hangover movie they made sure that they would not leave out the trannies, I'd call a US submarine to fire a freaking Trident cruise missle on these homos but i can't.

Hey white boy! You got any drugs on you?

Attached: 1493098624317.jpg (640x960, 75K)

Why do phers always say this shit? yuo are of malay race = inferior to northerners. yuor entire fag army speaks spanish because they were raped so hard by the west. I don't say any chinese saying european dialecf? lmao. one sino chad from shandong could probably crush twenty of you malay monkeyrats in a fight. you'd need a gun to "mow china down" because you're probably 5'6" 100 pounds. keep speaking the language of your conquerors, proud flip!!!

>Ferdinand Magellan: The Armada de Maluco and the European Discovery of the Philippines” by Danilo Madrid Gerona (Spanish Galleon Publisher, 2016). Based on Spanish and Portuguese primary sources found in repositories in Madrid, Sevilla, and elsewhere, Gerona gives us a new look into the Magellan expedition using a Filipino perspective.

It means there are new sources being discovered and coming out and we need to update ours especially when it comes to this matter
Cause we still teach it like LapuLapu is a hero
While he might not even be a flip

Filipinos raided Chinese south coast for metals and gold afaik
There was even a filipino chieftain buried in China because the emperor liked him

They behave like incel manlets towards latam in this board for some reason, always angry

This, but unironically.

More like the Mexicans of Asia, considering actually Mexicans evolved from them.

HAHAHA

>see trigger Pinoy in a thread on Jow Forums
okay, *grab popcorn*

Attached: pmg3ju7hv8xz.png (584x385, 190K)