Have you filtered them or considered filtering them?

Have you filtered them or considered filtering them?

I'm getting dangerously close.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (2000x1222, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/37KPRrffvXU
hel-looks.com/20180524_05/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same but u

Why are there so many of the fuckers?
It's so annoying

Jow Forums Swedes are edgy and angsty social outcasts who hate Finland because we're not a bunch of cucks

how do you filter countries? i've got an entire list

filtering flags doesn't work so well, it will hide all flags related to a post made by a finn, in this case, it's very annoying

Filter this u sw*doid.
*dabs*

Attached: 5765676.jpg (770x450, 33K)

The gayposting and interracialposting is exactly why you deserve to be filtered, pekka.

Yeah they're pretty unbearable whiny boring autistic attentionwhores

binland is the most powerful counrty on Jow Forums

Attached: 1528894594112.png (1193x869, 193K)

no one hates you surely, at most one can chide over the ungracious attitude some Finns bring to threads

Both are done by Finland-Swedes and Swedish exchange students though. There's several known ones.

nope but I should really filter japan
literally never seen a good japanese post, not even once
even leafs are godlike posters compared to the japs
and yes, I'm aware that most east asian are white monkeys and english teachers

Fins play the innocent goofy autist part but they're rotten to the core inside and very insecure and full of themselves

>lemme tell you about your country and history t. ameripro

English is not hard to learn when you have good education and wide spread internet but you won't get any IQ points or magically get uploaded with knowledge about history. Sadly even all the junttis speak English in Finland.

>this spastic with the burning rectum

Attached: le_superior_face.jpg (618x361, 20K)

I knew it's you and your Swedish pal doing it

How do I filter Finland except for my own posts?

>me
I never did anything
>my pals
who?

The two gay Swedish exchange students in Turku. I don't know how many of you Finland-Swedish anti-Finn activists there are here but I'm assuming a few more than yourself.

All important Finns are actually Fennoswedes like Gallen-Kallela, Fazer, Hartwall, Sibelius, Mannerheim, Torvalds...

> but you won't get any IQ points or magically get uploaded with knowledge about history. Sadly even all the junttis speak English in Finland.

Attached: the fuck.jpg (767x900, 67K)

>They have arrived
why is there so fuckin manyof you cunts

Same but I want to filter everyone who isn't a Fennoswede

>THEYRE ALL OUT TO GEYT ME AGHHG!!

Attached: 1427948134720.png (612x611, 580K)

>make 100 finlandi threads every day
>what the fuck why are finland posters like this

hi hello is this the discussions of finland
:D:D:D:DdD

Attached: los.jpg (500x632, 101K)

Fazer was Swiss and Mannerheim was 50% German at least. Nothing to do with böndes from Närpiö who are just Ostrobothnian hicks that speak Swedish. Your pride is based on delusions about being something you're not.

Good education doesn't quarantee that you won't get brainwashed by Russian propaganda. Which is very sad. This is a juntti central nowadays.

They're like bugs

C-COCKS!!

It's not exactly hard to notice that Finland-Swedes have some deep seated hatred of Finns here.
Same for Swedish exchange students.

I wouldnt cast stones if i were you

Oho, jännä

I like Finns tbhfamalam

Attached: Mika.webm (576x720, 1.98M)

I don't cast the stones Finland-Swedes do.
I just don't pretend they're not being thrown.

If you wear one of these but don't speak Swedish you're a poser

Attached: Itsenäisyysjuhla ja lakkiaiset 4.12.2015 080.jpg (1495x997, 947K)

>blame fennoswedes for everytthing thats wrong
>"wtf, its `THEM M THEY HATE UUUSUSS !!!!

We need to do something about these f*nnish occupiers of Österland.

Attached: Map_swedish_lands.png (275x400, 13K)

But they actually do like this guy I can assure you, it's not me samefagging as him. The hate's real in the Swedish bönde of northern Finland where descendants of fishermen dream about being something better.

Speak English you cunt

en t. eri

yeah and i've never seen a finn do the same a million times before him

Or you go to ammattikoulu and get a job instead of a hat

Attached: 1426735425525.jpg (960x540, 115K)

they're great what are you on about?

Oho, neat

>2018
>not living on KELA NEET monies

That Swedish communist studying in Finland is perhaps the single most annoying poster on here aside from the Volga German.

We should find him.

I can doxx him easily

t.Turku

Good, actual Swedes are somehow even less pleasant than Finns

youtu.be/37KPRrffvXU

>"Turku"

You must sometimes see the small monument that marks the point where the first Finn was given baptism by your Swedish benefactors. You're fortunate to have such proximity to history!

The name actually comes from ancient east slavic.

I doubt strongly. Mainly because of Varangians, or maybe via Hansel Trading routes also, the name spread elsewhere to mean a marketplace. A bit similarly like New Hampshire, New Finland, New Zealand etc.

There were a lot of traders from other countries coming to Turku in the Viking age. Not exclusively Scandinavians. I guess the locals just liked the Slav word.

I had them OP filtered for a while when the homo was in overdrive creating threads but then I missed the news article Fin.

Filtered them a while ago, it improved the quality of Jow Forums substantially

>muh white power fantasies about varangians ruined

Please don't bully Finland. Look at what happened when you guys did that to Turkey. It created kara boga

Finlandswedes are mostly nice people and don't differ from us that much, only that they dress like fags. Jow Forums autists just have never seen one or interacted with one in real life like usual.

t. a Finn who moved to 60% Swedish speaking area for work

Attached: 14033521_1062638253831406_315296010_n.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

is helsinki a place where fennoswedes congregate? because I know how they dress there

hel-looks.com/20180524_05/

Now try moving to Närpiö

you are now aware that Elmo is not an uncommon given name in Finland

New boogeyman?

Obviously a great name for a future memist

>Kaupunginvaltuusto 35 paikkaa 2017–2021
>• RKP 32
> • SDP 3
What else is there to say? Their language seems to be the only thing of importance to them probably because their identity is so fragile with them being fishermen and tomato pickers after all.

Yeah same.
Why are they such cancer?

t. ryssä

Attached: MV5BMjc0NWEyOGMtOTAzMC00YTlmLTg0Y2EtOWQ1MDllMTljMjQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 16K)

Nah lad I love the Finns

Arrogant fennoswedes everywhere who think they are racially superior because they speak swedish. (Genetically not different from normal finnish people). Thinking that sweden opressing finland is good thing and finns should be slaves of swedes. "It's only fair that if you speak swedish you can get much easier to different (higher budget) schools which are only meant for fennoswedes, get special utilities and get jobs easier thanks to circle jerk."

Attached: lalli ja henrik.jpg (541x408, 49K)

t. cancer

Fennoswede here. Are these fag clothes?

Attached: 20180613_174328.jpg (1920x1080, 775K)

how quickly the korean-nihon autism has become swedoid-finn autism

Not at all. You are just a waste of oxygen and bit space. I'm not going to say that your mother agrees, because you work so hard to please her.

Wearing a kauluspaita or a suit when you only go buy a bag of cigarettes is just silly.
t.

>MUH VARANGIAN WHITE POWER WARRIORS!
>HELL SEGER!!!!

But that's a tshirt and a hoodie

I know. But a lot of times you have fucking suits or something like that on while hanging around a store and smoking cigs and sipping on pirkka beer.

hell seger my friänd

Seriously, whats wrong with you?
>"It's only fair that if you speak swedish you can get much easier to different (higher budget) schools which are only meant for fennoswedes, get special utilities and get jobs easier thanks to circle jerk."
whew

Attached: 1445682680263.png (560x812, 15K)

>boo fucking hooo evil fenno swedes took muh job and fucked muh girls REEEEEEEE we are victims plz give us reparationz
lmao dude who cares

Attached: hihi.jpg (750x1015, 56K)

>tfw family from Karelia and gaypost all the time

I live in Helsinki, and can tell you those people are more of an exception than the norm. Finns usually dress really badly and look like shit, it's probably some insecurity thing

Tell me how I will, I fucking hate Finns on Jow Forums, literally the worst cunt.

>that one finnish autist who cries about Fenno-Swedes in EVERY single thread like he's on his period
I hope he seeks help from a psychiatrist soon for his psychosis tbqh

Attached: whew.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I don't think there's anything wrong in pointing out how much Finland-Swedes here bash Finns and always conveniently forget how their lot votes 90% for RKP and 10% SDP and is thus a highly detrimental force in Finnish politics.
No one wants to think of themselves as the bad guys after all.
Then again maybe they really like their brown brothers the refugees over Finnish speaking Finns. I can definitely believe that they would.

>made up resentment
>made up stats
>made up sentiment

Not a made up stat that in Närpiö there's two parties and 90% vote for RKP

>my bitch ass is on FIRE, Fenno-Swedes are the reason my life is so bad!
lol dude get over it

jag tala jätte bra svenska du är en bög

fug off :D

Attached: binland.gif (320x240, 423K)

Hej vill du bli min vän

lol faggot, you cared enough to reply. None of the swedes are threat for women thought because of the faggotry aspect and jobs are usually kinda slave jobs to pay the margin of profit to someone else(sweden), but the way you disparage the oppression throught the history is disgusting even from the scum like you.

You can't even formulate an argument which would put them in a positive light. All you can do is attack me personally.

jag är vän av alla svensk, ingen nyasvensk.