Looking to burn 7 ETH. Shill me

I have a lot of ETH. I am looking to get into more alts. I don’t hold many coins: btc - eth - eos - omg. Looking for penny token. If you shill me, and I like I will toss you 0.5 ETH of the coin you suggestion. It might take me couple days to research but leave your ETH address in comment. Don’t just list ticket, tell me why you like it.

Attached: E173274B-23D1-458B-8611-0C4D3BFAD381.jpg (600x642, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nicksdjohnson/status/983321688631906305
linkedin.com/in/daniel-kochis-9b42627/
linkedin.com/in/markoblad/
blog.zeppelinos.org/chainlink-partnership/
sugarexchange.io/#features
e27.co/exclusive-singapore-startup-using-blockchain-build-p2p-electricity-marketplace-inks-major-mou-20180413/
medium.com/@0xK/the-what-the-why-and-the-how-of-0xbitcoin-5c635fe2df6b
icodrops.com/quarkchain/
quarkchain.io/?utm_source=icodrops
quarkchain.io/quark.pdf
ravencoin.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=V-QdEoXtqXM
bounty0x.io/
privatix.io/
dxw4crzwfgmzw.cloudfront.net/whitepaper/PRIVATIX-WHITEPAPER-SUMMARY.pdf
dentwireless.com/company
youtube.com/watch?v=SmcLbIVC_WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bax

What is it? What’s your ETH address if I like it? You don’t want 0.5 ETH of it?

Err... you have no LINK?

>twitter.com/nicksdjohnson/status/983321688631906305
>linkedin.com/in/daniel-kochis-9b42627/
>linkedin.com/in/markoblad/
>blog.zeppelinos.org/chainlink-partnership/

No link. Doesn’t interest me. Shill me on another bro

Shilled here for months. Will solve oracle issue - getting offchain data (currency prices, weather, sports results) onchain. Links with API companies everywhere, SWIFT... could well go on an ETH-like run

Attached: 1524522221105.jpg (888x568, 117K)

I don’t care to beg for ETH.

If you haven’t looked at funfair you should. It’s due a pump, has big events in its timeline in the next 2 months and is a real project with a dream team.

Their reddit and telegram are sparse but that’s because they don’t do fake hype.

Attached: 917FA71B-40F1-42E9-9FC6-DEB4506A91CA.jpg (1600x1800, 776K)

>SGR

Exchange token. Micro cap 500k. Did not raise funds in an ICO as they are backed and partnered with Modulus Global. New whitepaper and website with team reveal coming out in 2 days. Product release scheduled for May. Screenshots of the platform are available on their official telegram and it looks damn good. Focus on being compliant with regulations in North America and being the go-to exchange for westerners. Will include bots and algo's.

sugarexchange.io/#features

This is an easy x10 (barring extreme crypto bearishness into capitulation)
Very likely x100
and in my opinion this is a x1000.

If you want to play it safe wait two days for the team reveal as that is number one fud and I won't lie to you. If that turns out well dive in.

ETH:
0xb8a7dbfdfd6466200a4adc4fef165f68a61fd1eb

Attached: sugar-exchange.jpg (696x449, 38K)

REQ. if you would like to know more about this coin give me your email or discord or something. i assure you you will make an assload off of it.

0x2b510Cb056240b8697bd4e882Bc3b4Fc4910ea2C

I’ve heard of this from few peeps discord - forked

Fair enough. Not much else I'm keen on. Just heavy in LINK + OMG. ELEC could do a bit short term with a Binance listing. Still low-cap with Jun's name all over it and recent MoU with TEPCO

>e27.co/exclusive-singapore-startup-using-blockchain-build-p2p-electricity-marketplace-inks-major-mou-20180413/

Just select the Transcendent Portfolio.

1. EOS - The Ultimate DAPP Platform
2. SKY - The New Decentralized Internet
3. XRP - The New Global Currency

Attached: Portfolios2018.jpg (3722x1146, 1.34M)

For 0.5 ETH you can get something better, which will bring you consistent profit, i have still few licences left

Attached: WaterMark_2018-04-25-17-15-51.png (1345x1920, 551K)

Not begging. I’m giving. I’ll circle back. If you think
Of others let me know

I’m spending 5-7 ETH. Will give 0.5 ETH of the token to Person who suggest.

whats your four digit # on discord?

0xA3cB05b3904AEFC88Fa00fEBf924fC096247bFBc

I'll shut up about LINK now but Also yeah OMG is looking good, lots of news coming soon including possible Plasma info on the 3rd.

BUY ZEN YOU DUMB NIGGER

you could always invest in my education

Sure, i just gave you alternative how to invest your 0.5 ETH

ZRX. Good luck my dude.

0xAA5C540DCe6CD1294C695E23c6562e112e0c8505

Attached: aipPCub.png (2000x2000, 776K)

I have another idea for you.

Currently there is a shitcoin out there called ETN (Electroneum). It has been taken over by ASIC miners who dump it every day and price is basically stapled to the floor. Devs aren't forking it to be resistant until may 30th so price will continue to flatline. After the fork, they will also release coinciding news regarding patents with large communications companies and price should double in a week.

Get some BAX tokens. It's part of the BABB project, and it has been growing steadily. It's listed on IDEX. It's getting some exposure lately, so it's bound to grow a bit more, and it's a nice idea. They are trying to make a decentralized bank.

Or, you know, just buy more Link. People fud the shit out of it, but we all know it's a promising project. Maybe the most promising right now.

0x457E83774F019Dc0cC6df9f06f67b4F9Fc2c4729

Attached: carlos.jpg (564x600, 265K)

You should be buying PFR instead of whatever crap youre holding. Their mainnet comes out on April 30th. Do you realize that Localbitcoins now has KYC? Do you understand that once PFR is out, people will all jump ship to avoid having to upload documents? People kept doubting the project but these guys deliver. Do you want to be poor forever.

IPBC

0x274acb6c9fc2a5a4b639c664d378a7e199bc97a5

Dude, take a look at Zilliqa (ZIL), its great project and in may they have anvery nice updates coming..
Its said this coin will be the eth killer.. im a fking poorfag, i will thank you a lot if u could help me with 0'5eth of this gem

0xe9c0cc5ab6358fc454253c6c8f433247bec2fa0b

powh.net duhhh

Attached: gif12.gif (480x270, 560K)

I always found WAVES to be fascinating. I've only seen it mentioned twice in the past several months, and always in a $100k+ portfolio. They say look for coins that Jow Forums doesn't talk about.

Waves wallet:
3P7SfLY2wNZyiXiKv8DFQ5K3dWg78V7N2WZ

100x margin short Bitcoin

2 shills for you:

First is OCN - on Kucoin
- Great white paper and team
- Making waves by partnering with institutions in South East Asia (singapore secured, currently looking at S.Korea)
- Looking to be nominated into Tron (TRX) Super Representative (has ties with Justin "Making announcements about announcements" Sun
- Low Market cap with a lot of room to grow
- Not on Bittrex or Binance (rumor of listing on Binance coming up)
- active community

Other Shill is Sphtx - Kucoin
- Not on binance or bittrex yet
- Super team with great reputation and white paper
- Business oriented Crypto
- low market cap
- integration to API and SAP
- currently working with GE and partnership with Ernst & Young with more partnership coming

I have bags for both. Both coins has gone up a little bit recently with the market slowly becoming more bullish. I would highly recommend going making a short play on OCN for the inevitable Binance listing then put that profit into Sphtx for Medium -> long hold. So split 80/20 OCN/Sphtx

If you want something more safe with larger market cap (but less ROI). Wan and ICX, ICX's ICO mainnet is launching at the end of the month so I would go in there and take it out right before the launch and go Wan.

My wallet :)
0x8bb73EdFd2Da028B80E3b733839ADa903F07F696

ethergoo
it's not an alt, but a competitive idle game on ethereum
which is frankly worth more than any of these alts, glorified hot potatoes

Get into Skycoin. Testnet release at the end of May so prices are still low now. It'll only go up.

0x475CEB2307c22d11AE59d078a577321c1c33482B

Attached: skywave.jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

0xBitcoin

First mineable ERC20 token.
All advantages of Bitcoin, but on Ethereum.
Fair launch, no premine, etc.

Here is article about this:
medium.com/@0xK/the-what-the-why-and-the-how-of-0xbitcoin-5c635fe2df6b

My ETH wallet: 0xC77Eb5877B7B55c55672C5749dCE3A570227CB9C

Have a look into EXY it’s the best moonshot out there.
They have a working product in 65days.
A LOT of people think it is a scam, it can’t be a scam because of the bitcoin suisse ico and audit. Check all the coins who made their ico trough bitcoin suisse, every one made a crazy ROI and this one is sitting at -60% from ico.
5MM marketcap, 26MM circulating supply. New exchange listing really soon. I bought 60k of this shit at 0.11$ and I’ll sell it at 2-3$ in the next 3months

Keep your 0.5 eth

Attached: 0xx.png (250x250, 26K)

Nuls.

Low market cap, mainnet this summer, Chinese Govt & Elephant Alliance interest, customizable blockchain.

Smooth fucking website, testnet is great, price action looks good.

Even if you don't pick me, this one is worth a look.

Eth Address
0x929ce7341332a4e996180fe4692ad0c3f6c0c874

Nuls Address
0x929ce7341332a4e996180fe4692ad0c3f6c0c874

Attached: nuls.jpg (696x449, 48K)

trips coinfirmed

Attached: tlpUusH.png (800x764, 331K)

rlx, dyor and you will see it's destined for a 50x

QuarkChain

It’s a High-Capacity Peer-to-Peer Transactional System

Whitelist and ICO date is TBD, planned ICO date is end of May or beginning of June . All other token metrics should be announced soon.

icodrops.com/quarkchain/

Website - quarkchain.io/?utm_source=icodrops

Here is the white paper - quarkchain.io/quark.pdf

ETH Address - 0x6f1b719840ad076fca3a9daff52f16cb0ef1c9f8

>rules: no begging
MOOOOOOOOODDSS

0x94d07b8ce765d8c340D2B43469899D741Ba8c17A

BANCA

Not on a real exchange yet... has wall street and banking professionals involved... source code release in a few days... low mcap... low sat price atm so has very little room to go down

REM dyor

Buy Phore. Segwit, privacy coin with smart contracts and sidechains, atomic swaps, marketplace like eBay, and I don’t even think the devs premined it. And not to mention, no ico. Mcap is 25million. Compare that to the others. Pic related

Attached: 5962B5CE-301D-43DE-B38F-30385660AC2F.png (2200x1256, 224K)

You should be buying PFR instead of whatever crap youre holding. Their mainnet comes out on April 30th. Do you realize that Localbitcoins now has KYC? Do you understand that once PFR is out, people will all jump ship to avoid having to upload documents? People kept doubting the project but these guys deliver. Do you want to be poor forever...

Raven Coin..

Bruce Fenton, Overstock, Medici, Issuing assets with SEC regulation in mind. Oversold after BTC correction so its a great time to buy. Overstock holds $3 million worth and is loaning coders to the program there is a lot going on behind the scenes. Super early to get in if you do your research and are sold. Crypto-Bridge is the best place to trade you can also use the Nano exchange Nanex. ravencoin.org/
If you send me some ETH I'm using it to buy more Rvn! Good luck.

Eth: 0x244b01ce4deb73133f90ab6cb02899f464bcfead

IPSX:
>8 mil mcap recently out of ICO. 60 bil market -IP liquidity for VPNs and data miners.
> Aiming for b2b market, already has partnerships with big players.
>Great communication with token holders even with their ico finishing at the lowest bear price. Check out the discord.
>Only crypto project going for this market, and its one that the immutability of blockchain will be a big benefit.
>Staking confirmed once they consider how to avoid security classification.
I'm pretty excited about this token. I'm confident if you do your research you will agree.

0x738c16C7c67F0ea1B9639d654879c70ee91D8BBB

Copy paste much?

Absolutely fucking this. 700k USD Market cap, not on CMC yet, not on any exchange, no premine, I got in at 200k cap and it was the best decision of this year.

$DXT

youtube.com/watch?v=V-QdEoXtqXM

look video and see how excited Tim Draper and few others big guys are excited about Datawallet

>Only ~20 million market cap right now
>-50% below ico price

>all-stars team + Tim Draper& Marc Benioff both are active investors

>holding rewards program will be announced soon

>PR marketing starting in china, block72.io is handling that

>Edelman pr office hired for marketing

>Only trading in bad exchanges. but ico sold-out in 1 day and collected 40 millions

>team said upcoming exchange listings are coming soon

>whales are accumulating, check a chart to see accumulation peaks

>sell orders are really thin

>only 33.3% of tokens sold in tokensale so they'll manipulate price to moon (for example,
CTO has education of PhD Cognitive Science)

>totally under the radar, nobody knows about this token outside of Jow Forums biz

>only 4700 token holders

>working MVP already (thats what reddit normies like)

>one of their advisors is from ShapeShift

>another one of their advisors is CEO of Shopkick, one of the biggest ”shopping rewards” company of U.S.

Attached: dxtfam.jpg (1280x672, 169K)

Libra Credit ICO next week.

> 2 all-star co-founders
> Lead developer from Google
> Advisor from one of the biggest tech companies in the world - he has his own Wikipedia page
> Fills a niche in crypto that hasn't been properly done yet
> Already have 50 people working full time on the project
> MVP just released today
> Chinese financial backers who will ensure a quick exchange listing and pump
> Whitelist list still open

Your 7ETH will become 70

If you re looking for good technology take at Cardano.

0xD2E823c1C5B3c03b4947d70f798d815Bba2f2D26

Heavy bags... I used to hold them... 40MM ICO to build a simple IOS app. Even that is so buggy and team say they work on it for more than 3 fucking years.

Electrify Asia.
Uuu for the chance of it going to a cent.
Omg for the cosmos spoon and electrify Asia airdrop. As in get more of it.
Zil just doubled since the big crash, and then came back to earth a little bit. That’s worth looking at as well.

Also, just about any exchange coin.
Bix (bibox)

>BTNY
Bounty0x
it has a working product and is already live at bounty0x.io/
parntered with civic (also very good coin)
also real world use case: imagine bug bounties, small jobs etc.
very low cap, so very high risk but you can also gain a lot.

ETH: 0xA1aE0f15B0Fc05Bd66B44dC04c38005DB04cFa0F

* BNTY

XTC is going to sky rocket.

Microsoft partnership.
Binance listing
First stellar privacy coin.

buy or be sour

Attached: Whaley.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

trash

>a lot
>7
make up your mind, will ya

Hey user,
I recently went balls deep into $storm

Penny stock micro task marketplace token. Its on binance and not far off bittrex.
Im expecting it to hit 2000 sats by june. Check it out i think its a red hot go.

0x38fcb962842192c73eca7743ef44248b4602ae7a

So many buzzwords for what could be called a blockchain

I went into UUU, it is a new coin that is a chinese steemit, intends to be used as a social media token. Good reason to buy is because there seems to be a lot of backing - they had no ICO and VCs got in about 27 Sats i hear. They are about 7 months ahead of schedule roght now and have some highly regarded people associated with the project (one of the advisors are highly regarded due to their work with NEO). 6 bil circulating supply @ $

Bismuth - A platform for smart contracts and payments, it has its own decentralized oracle, is built on python and smart contracts on it are built using python which is probably the most popular coding language in the world. It’s incredibly efficent and the devs are very active. Only $16 million market cap, completely under the radar. Buy slow please, I’m still accumulating.

0xDe2c35671Fdb043B105E82d244E9BDD2924d21c8

Attached: image.jpg (996x455, 355K)

If you're looking for a solid coin that will allow professionals to manage your portfolio, check out Genesis Vision Token/GVT. Im sure you've seen other people shilling it here recently as everytime it pumps it comes up on Jow Forums. If you put in 5.5 eth and the project succeeds, that alone will allow you to make it

Second this. Already Eth rich too though - just give this user your Eth, buy a bunch of 0x and thank me later. It's a project to act as a universal DEX platform - so both IEs and trading exchanges can be easily created, share liquidity etc. It's going to be one of the backbones of the Ethereum ecosystem.

I've seen this shilled - still havent dmor yet. Shill me user - wtf does it actually do again? Might go check it out, chuck some spare Eth in too.

BTO - BOTTO

0x20f82d9d1fde403e397a27f2a990ac0d510ddd27

Stop shilling BIS, I'm not done accumulating.

>
> Investing a whooping 7 ETH
> I have a lot of ETH
Pick one

Please die, you stupid fuck.

Yeah, looks interesting! Chucking some in. Another good one (and being on Ethereum means it can synergise with GVT) is Signals.Network. Trade signals, indicators and strategies, rent ML algos, access data sets, build bots both with an API for coders and drag'n'drop for non-coders. Basically a big Bot platform. I already bot trade, so I'm in and waiting for beta (yep, there's already a very early alpha with tradeable signals up!) Gotta love projects that have a working product already.

One more good one is Sweetbridge but that's still ICO, recently Don Tapscott was announced as an advisor. You can just send me 0.5 of BTO for that if you happen to choose me.

Check out Privatix privatix.io/
simple breakdown:
It's basically a VPN provider billable via erc20 tokens, but with the advantage that it uses a TOR (onion router) style data transfer format. So whoever intercepts the data can only see the "envelope" that leads to the next in line, but is not able to read the payload (e.g. content of visited website, pdf file, whatever) inside. Also people who want to sell their traffic can do so via their platform and produce an even stronger onion router network.
The devs have a background in VPN-companies and produced a very interesting 70+ pages whitepaper showing that they know what they do. link to the one-pager: dxw4crzwfgmzw.cloudfront.net/whitepaper/PRIVATIX-WHITEPAPER-SUMMARY.pdf

Despite the achieved milestones its still ranked 593 on cmc is kind of a dark horse for me. disclaimer: i'm invested in the project, so i hope it will fly.

Cheers!
0x4f69f9064A5e1c14DfFBcE5DC884f73Bf307DDa3

Hey man tell me more about ETN, I recently saw haejin lee released an article about it being a sub-penny potential coin

Holy fuck....this thread is unironically a gold mine. Thanks user, another great one.

It's just another XMR fork shitcoin, forget it. It's a x2 at best, worst suggestion in the whole thread.

Alqo xlq
Still inexpensive.
master node which pays 37.5 a day
German based team.
staking on bitfeon- daily profit sharing- when the exchange opens which is registered in switzerland.

I will post my eth address later ;)

I'm not impressed with the app so far - tasks are all "Get this shitty p2win game and get to level 10,000 for 1 Storm". Was hoping they'd at least implement the basics like capcha breaking, making posts, upvoting twitter etc for launch. The general "hire a pajeet" app - I'm sick of hiring on Fiverr, I'd list jobs myself.

to add
It was recommended in the jp morgan leaked report- the bitcoin bible.
staking at 2k
nodes at 20k and 200k

a node costs $1k... 10k pfr

Agree. real life use.

why?

Ah ok, my problem is that there is just so many fucking coins that I think might be good but then when bull season comes around it seems like almost everything goes up together. I've been just reduced to listening to Haejin recommend coins that might go up. It's been going well though I made solid profits from BCH around 30% then sold, some DASH it was doing really well then dropped but still up 10% on it, and Aeron ARN which was shitting the bed yesterday but right now its up 20%. I hold about 10k JNT 1/3 i bought near ath, 1/3 i swing traded for and 1/3 I bought at the very bottom. Hoping to hold onto that for another year or so for some gains. I just keep that 10k in jtn then i have 2 blobs of ~$800 i put into coins that might moon then sell it off after. I'm a poorfag but im at my ATH with ~$5k so I feel like I can at least make some decent gains

sure thing. I'm in the same boat as you right now, looking where to offload some of my bigger positions.

also take a look at IOTA, everything below 2$/MIOTA is still reasonable for the coin that might actually become the backbone of the machine-to-machine economy based on their progress alone.Also trinity wallet and more milestones (especiall Q) are incoming in Q2/Q3 2018. Please also take a look at DENT, a rather small coin that is highly specialized and aims at reducing mobile phone roaming costs. They have partnerships with major telcos in NA and a total 400 around the world atm. dentwireless.com/company Their usecase reduces costs for operators so they dont have to do cross border / cross continent account settlement by using a phone number registered with dent to be virtually registered in the foreign network and thus being treated like a local simcard. Cheers!

Unironically nano, 50$ end of year is an understatement.

You can keep your pennies pleb

why dont you send your ETH into the REQ burner contract to literally burn them?

youtube.com/watch?v=SmcLbIVC_WM

Noone gives a shit about your pocket money faggot

TEL. It's bottoming out after the more recent pump and still fairly cheap. Expecting another pump up to 30 sats in the next week or so.

Origami Network
However, there aren't any wholly reasonable orders on the IDEX books because everything got snatched up.

Wait for 0002's, if they come. You're welcome.
0x5bE85789be6C1bb1574878974cb48322e7E77FB8