OMG why do I always buy high and sell low? How do I get good?

OMG why do I always buy high and sell low? How do I get good?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 5K)

Stop selling altogether. I have regretted pretty much every position I exited.

Accept that you can't time the market, i.e. you can't tell when to sell and rebuy, so just buy on a dip (that's a red day) and then hold it for weeks, months, maybe even years if necessary. But certainly weeks.

Feels like forever in crypto, I know, and so often I have sold something after 24hrs only to have it go 2, 5, 10x a few days later.

Thanks man! I'll try to remember your advice.

Feel this, user. I was promised we'd breach $30.

If you see it being shilled on here its already too late

Good tip.

I was subtle shilling electrify a month ago though.

why did the volume go crazy on OMG?

if it goes up 30%, why the fuck would u buy it....

and I was shilling OMG in early August 2017. biz is always wrong, except that one time it's not.

not always. if there are multiple active shill threads going every day then yes it's too late. usually in the weeks leading up to that you'll see some subtle shill threads sprinkled around that get maybe 10 replies everyone calling it a scam, shitcoin, pajeet, etc. Some actually are but if you're not a brainlet you can figure out which ones are legit.

Eth got shilled super hard last year for like the first quarter if the year

>using get good unironically

maybe stop playing video games designed for children

Tip: don’t buy worthless “”””””news”””””” like an exchange listing. The pump is artificial as nothing about the coin has changed. Be ready for another dump in be coming days

that was anomaly because it was the first dapp platform. none of these other gay ass platforms will ever go on a run like that except maybe eos

practically every thing that got shilled here early last year, regardless of the tech, did extremely fucking well. literally couldn't lose.
i miss last April

I sold at .00235 sats and made a small chunck. I'm waiting to buy back in. Kinda nice how stable btc is right now.

omg is frustrating because it's just been channeling forever with false breaks up trapping people high
looks like this time is for real tho

>fake pump
>”mooning for real this time”

I sold this when it was >$20 few months ago.

If you wanna get good like me OP just buy BCH and sell in December. Trust me. You will feel like Bogdanoff Buffet if you follow my advice.

currently at ATH in sat value.

because you dont hodl, you trade like a prick. You never sell low when you hodl.

when you've given up on the project, that's a great time to buy.
sell before the snapshot of the air drop and buy back in afterwords.

Never chase a pump

Got listed somewhere new

Uh, you do realize it is going to pump again later today, right? How new are you? Do you think things pump, retrace, and then just plummet? Not for new listings on Korean exchanges, user.

Buy when the wojaks are pink and never sell.

Translation:
>FUCKING BUY MY BAGS I BOUGHT AT .0025 FUCK FUCK FUCK

i'm sending the koreans all my energy. please pump my bags

deluded or desperate bagholder. I’m going with #2

Anons remember "Its not about timing the market, its about time _in_ the market"

Attached: 1513281631833.png (348x355, 175K)

Before you buy, rationally think, is this a good time to buy?

If theres a big ass green dildo on the charts then no.

Just buy whatever you can and fucking wait 6-12 months for massive gains instead of pissing it away a percentage at a time daytrading. Either way you might not be out of luck with that giant cup and handle forming on the 1d along with the all the other meme indicators