What did you think of Miami while you were there?

What did you think of Miami while you were there?

Attached: mia.jpg (600x315, 110K)

It was great desu. I hate Europe and it's backwards people

I'll take that as meaning you're a cuck.

It was a dilapidated shithole full of awful people.

You're swedish.

underwater 2020

never been

That it's a shithole full of Haitians and you got all your stereotypes of it from 80s movies and TV shows.

You mean Miami Beach? Do you even know the difference? Miami Beach is great.

>That it's a shithole full of Haitians

You mean Cubans? Most Haitians live in Ft Lauderdale

t. Lived in Florida whole life

Well, it is the only white Miami...

he is probably a minority from some flyvoer shithole who has never been to southern florida. these posts are typical of Jow Forums.

What does that have to do with your question? I mean Miami is a big city with its own cons and pros of the urban life. Miami Beach is a resort town within a few minute drive. If I lived in that area, I'd live in some Miami suburb and go to Miami Beach to chill. Sounds fun.

Miami is overpriced shit, FL has much more comfy cities honestly. Take a look at Ft. Lauderdale for example.

>t. green card holder*

Never been there. Heard it's a shithole full of niggers and a lot of monolingual spanish.

Cubans are bro tier though

Nice architecture

Ft Laud is literally next to Miami. If you want to make a point you could at least contrast it to SW florida or panhandle. Have you even been there?

that's right. please boycott florida per your PM's request. i noticed too many ontario license plates there. Please spend your next vacation In Saskatchewan.

this

usa is 20 years ahead of europoors

Yes I've been there, also not only walked thru the downtown but actually been to every single suburb, and I haven't seen a single shitty house there (unlike those suburbs near Miami. it was the first time when i saw those creepy window bars in the US)

Did you even go to Liberty City? (~100% black neighborhood)

Yes please stay away

no, I'm just not a poor communist faggot

>traveling all the way to america to explore the worst shitholes
this can't be real