Is Delaware the most irrelevant American state?

Is Delaware the most irrelevant American state?

Attached: delaware.png (756x550, 78K)

They signed the constitution first so they get to stay somewhat revalent
t. Keystone

rhode island

I don't think so
I heard they have less taxes or some shit like that when I went there

Yea that or Arkansas

Rhode Island is more relevant desu. They have one of the Ivy League schools for example.

And Arkansas is Bill Clinton's home state and sounds like Kansas.

what about wyoming or washington, i literally never hear anything from those states

Indiana

It reads like Kansas but it doesn't sound like it because it's pronounced Arkansaw.

I want to say Nebraska.

it's useful for corporations

Fuck off spic stay in your shithole of a country and build that fucking wall fucking beaner

Wyoming is irrelevant, but Washington isn't. Washington has Seattle and the Pacific North-West is well liked for its weather and nature

Washington has Seattle

Wyoming is actually supposed to be the most irrelevant state but I think being thought of as that, actually makes it more relevant than Delaware.

I think New Hampshire edges it out.

Yeah you're correct. Delaware has a much lower tax rate so businesses in my State (Pennsylvania) file there in order to pay less taxes.

Screws my state out of millions each year but It's not irrelevant to the surrounding states.

>Wyoming is irrelevant

DELET TIHS

Attached: 1499303925169.png (400x400, 192K)

Nebraska is by far the most irrelevant

Attached: 1507485793609.jpg (645x773, 56K)

Yes, it was a Swedish colony after all...

Attached: 14secdg.png (471x326, 126K)

Wyoming has beautiful nature. Delaware is a wasteland with a gay beach.

What about the Dakotas? Maybe Indiana?

Wasn't it a Finnish colony originally? Explains why everyone from there is a little... odd.

They don't have sales tax over there last time I checked so Marylanders like to go there to shop. That's something I guess

its a corporate taxhaven nowadays
no one actually lives there, but enough companies headquarter there for tax loophole that it can have a statistical "population"

Attached: DE-Library-Twitter[1].png (564x315, 23K)

I would like it very much if the Dakotas were irrelevant but FUCK NO WE GOT OIL AND SO MANY TRANSPLANTS WHO SHIT UP THE PLACE AND GET DRUNK NONSTOP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1515989842468.jpg (480x360, 13K)

North Dakota

shale oil

South Dakota

mount rushmore

The greatest collection of irrelevant states on earth ever in one region

Attached: NE_peps.png (879x774, 227K)

The most irrelevant state is somewhere out midwest

What the hell has Iowa ever done for anybody?

E85? lol

no because of joe biden and tax evasion

wyoming is the most irrelevant state, followed closely by idaho

>don't tread on me flag for vermont who banned ARs and hi-cap mags

the entire northeast is cucked no exceptions

>Idaho
Potatoes

indiana? It's litterally nicknamed the crossroads of america because everyone pass through it to get to a better state.

california has p-o-t-a-t-o-e-s too, ben garrison is more relevant but he's also only known because Jow Forums trolled him

>what is gary, the flint water crisis, micheal pence, and being the birthplace of mormonism

>the flint water crisis
That's Michigan you actual retard.

Connecticut's greatest achievement was selling fake nutmegs over a century ago

i thought flint was in michigan
and didn't mormonism start in new york, then moved to ohio, then to illinois and then to utah

tell me more

It's not an exciting story. Nutmegs were a trendy food in the United States, and Connecticut traders would go to the South and sell hicks blocks of wood claiming they were nutmegs.

Are you some kind of Ameriboo?

Flint is in michigan and mormonism started in upstate newyork. Idk what gary is.

connecticut is where all the gun grabbers in california come from

but nutmegs look like a nut

gary is a city in northwestern indian. i think it's part of chicago's metropolitan area.

I used to joke that Delaware doesn't even exist. It's a conspiracy.

Think about it. Name ONE famous person from Delaware. Have you ever met someone from Delaware? Have you ever been to Delaware? Have you ever read about anything happening in Delaware?

No? It's cuz it doesn't exist.

Its where the jackson 5 grew up, also had a the highest crime rate in the 90s

That's New Hampshire you dumb dumb. They have some of the best gun laws in the country, maybe THE best.

Irrelevant flyovers are 10/10 to live in

why?

Our southerners really are that stupid.

Wyoming is the most irrelevant. It has like 600k people and is huge, and get this, the entire state has TWO escalators, and they’re in the same building.

Hartford used to be very relevant, and Mark Twain considered it to be the greatest city in the world. Unfortunately, it's biggest business went belly up and it died.
New London is a very important seaport. The governor who wanted to change the name to Faire Harbour did nothing wrong though, it has no resemblance to London whatsoever
New Haven has Y-A-L-E. It's also one of the first adopters of pizza and hamburgers in the United States.

Joe Biden

Kansas. States like Deleware are historically important, states like the Dakotas and Wyoming have large oil and mining industries, Kansas has nothing outside of college basketball which is only relevant one month a year. The only notable thing to happen there in my lifetime was its governor running it into the ground. At least Nebraska's college team is in a relevant sport and Omaha is the capitol of the flatlands. Kansas is just a dump, most of the state's namesake city is in Missouri, that's how much Kansas blows, its own city doesn't even want to be there.

Attached: 1524277725834.png (544x572, 81K)

all of them except cali and new york are irrelevant

Yes, it's part of Chicagoland. It's a small "satellite city" like Joliet, Rockford, Waukegan or Kenosha. It's primarily known for steel mills and crime.

but wyoming is famous for being THE irrelevant state, i think
what about the famous phrase
>we're not in kansas anymore

what happens in the suburban metropolitan area of chicago

Tranquilo, cabron. Mi gusta los gatos.

Depends on which part, but generally...
>comfy pre-ww2 towns/suburbs with public transit and old houses (some of these are pretty wealthy)
>typical bland post-ww2 suburban sprawl
>small (~50-100k) post-industrial rust belt cities that have either decayed into ghettoes or gentrified into hipsterville
>smaller rural towns where it's like "King of the Hill" with different accents
>literally fucking nothing farmland

As someone who has lived across the country, my most relevant states would be
>Nebraska: Kansas' hat
>Idaho: wolves and an indian res
>Mississippi: Alabama's malignant tumor
>Maine: it's Canada
>Indiana: West Ohio
Wyoming: Not Michigan or Minnesota

>irrelevant*

What about New Mexico?

North Dakota

Wyoming is nice

because in the 50s the tech industry relocated here and rich new yorkers (CT is a suburb of NYC like New Jersey) came here

this includes queen fienstien herself

They've got deserts and aliens. That's pretty cool.

>this includes queen fienstien herself
you're talking about dianne feinstein? wiki says she was born in sf
i've always known about new mexico desu. plus i think a lot of people know it cause of breaking bad.

Oregon. We have Nike and that's it.

Portland brings relevance though.

Portland only has hipsters and homeless people.

And music. And beer. And good restaurants... Portland has shit going on.

Wyoming
David Lynch is from there. Nothing really else there in that state.

True but nothing to make it "Relevant"

What about a (shitty) TV show, then?

Retracted. And it's a pretty decent show actually. Not amazing, but pretty good for what it is.

Literally exist just to serve as a tax shelter