Culture Pals /cp/

Kazakh volleyball gf edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from all over Asia!
Here is where we talk about gooks, chinks, nips, flips and other coin-slot eyed goddesses. Here is where we share the pain of not having a steppe queen gf.
Post qts, share bride kidnapping tips and mine goatcoins to buy yourself a kazakh waifu.

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

Old:

Attached: 22344578_498799857143676_8845146917437440000_n.jpg (1080x718, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/alineb28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My negro, it's going great

Found it.
Now give me big redhead bunda or big blonde bunda

Attached: QUCLtPX.jpg (1012x967, 261K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180617-141828.png (720x1280, 333K)

interpals.net/alineb28
Best I could find

:3

Thank you fren

Attached: p.png (700x553, 129K)

>tfw reading a Proto-IE pronunciation system and all these non Balto-Slavic peasants need detailed, word example explanations on how sexy and raw a consonant and diphthong must sound

They will never know...

I forgot how thirsty the IP qts were

Attached: Skærmbillede 2018-06-17 kl. 15.37.34.png (820x314, 98K)

why did I have to be cursed with a small dick?

WHY DON'T I GET THAT?

bost your face, chadmark

>tfw no kazakh volleyball gf

Why even anything

Attached: 11849935_465344203646053_167949767_n.jpg (640x640, 121K)

n-no India-kun uwu~~

Attached: Skærmbillede 2018-06-17 kl. 15.44.05.png (1326x204, 56K)

just be yourself bro

Pls stop :(

chad

which scripts still work

New qt seems pretty keen. Always sending double messages if I don’t reply in a couple of hours. Asks to add me on Facebook and she’s a whale that uses very flattering angles to make herself look decent. She doesn’t look attractive at all in any of her pictures. What should I do? She’s pretty boring as well. She wants to meet though and will probably be an easy fuck.

Thai girl just say "U are not handsome guy but u are so cute".

Is that good or bad?

its bad.

It's bad

it means you are a second tier beta male type, I get it from girls all the time

Don't. I don't know what it is with chubby chicks (and heavier), but it's just not a good lay. You'll most likely regret it, unless you're into heavy chicks

Depends on a lot of things. She could think of you as a small boy, which is bad unless she's a pedophile.

Attached: Skærmbillede 2018-06-17 kl. 16.06.01.png (764x436, 85K)

I knew it.

How old are you Chadmark?

>She could think of you as a small boy, which is bad unless she's a pedophile
Interesting perspective. :')

Wait a sec, are you trying to find me?

It's all about working with the tools that are at your disposal

Found u bby

uwu~~

you can still get girls but don't expect them to fall in love with your at first sight

gays keep viewing me

Just two days ago, we agreed on our music tastes and she was writing me "Mount me" and "Take me here and now"

Take care of your heart. That 28 year old bartender is a feisty thing

Nah, I've deleted my account. Don't worry. :3

It's a compliment

Just put "NO HOMOS" in your status, e z

I appreciate it senpai, but don't worry. How far did you make it with her?

Attached: Skærmbillede 2018-06-17 kl. 16.25.06.png (756x230, 54K)

Yeah same here. It's fucked

I dropped the conversation two days in. Other than her music taste and tattoos, I didn't see any benefit in talking to her, because I get my ego cuddled in more appropriate places already

Does qtcrawler not work properly?

My recently viewed doesnt update and is stuck with the same 6 or so people even if I view new ones.

I don't want girls fall in love with me, all I want is to have sex like an animal.

que picardia

Wise man, she seems pretty crazy

Yeah. It's fucked

I like my women like that live, not online. Defeats the purpose, really

With the IP girls I've been with IRL, it required minimal effort to keep them interested until they came to me. It was a fun addition to tinder.

I met my new doctor today who is this arab woman wearing a hijab, she was very touchy feely when examining me and when I was leaving she slapped me on my arse

feel a bit weird now

So in the past I've had two girls off interpals straight up start falling in love with me but I had to ghost them because it made me uncomfortable. I'm a mid-20s virgin with no relationship experience and I'm not really good with expressing emotions or feelings so I just got scared and ruined chances where I could have got nudes and maybe even had girls meet me in real life. How can I not get uncomfortable the next time that happens?

Noice m8

>tfw chatting up a hijabi qt rn

Just stop caring so much. Try getting a little drunk, that usually works for most people

They all secretly want the big crusader cock rather than getting forcibly married to Mehmet the hairy turkroach

this nigga gets it

/MarieVon111

Anyone message this thicc Ukrainian before?

Attached: tfwnosabbina.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

-3 vievers
-0 message

Attached: boot.png (657x600, 165K)

Damn my conversation with her didn’t go like that
Then again I’m 18 and she’s 28

>japanese girl replied back
i thought they never did

I want to listen how francophones pronounce name of this country

Look it up on youtube user, you’ll find it
I’d vocaroo but I’m phoneposting right now

Did you try to steer it in that direction?

>tfw you learn chechen women are attractive
>tfw no chechen mountain princess gf

Attached: 18951296_1735229270111031_2643626863900419048_n.jpg (768x960, 97K)

Not really tbqh, I’d joined for a week or something but I can’t be bothered right now
Satisfied with the number of qts I have already

I'm surprised. It takes three minutes with her to get to a heated conversation. You just have to push a "dominant but reluctant" button and she's off

>tfw no Chechen gf
>tfw no psycho Chechen jihadist brothers to murder you

>tfw no qt to make me bread

Attached: breadqt.png (413x73, 3K)

>living with chechen family
>her brothers cut the head off from cuck infidel.

Goodnight lads.

Didn’t have the texting skills at the time, I still rarely flirt.
By reluctant you mean “don’t care” kind of thing?

I didn’t reply for 5 days, which made her thirsty as fuck

Ahaha. Stop it, user. Her wild black tribe will cut you head off because you are not churka.

So she was interested in you in the first place lmao
To her I must’ve just been some 18 yo kid, which is probably what I am tbqhwy

Yes. I deleted our conversation after we stopped talking but here's how it went.

"Hey, I am fascinated by Balkan men", to which I responded: "Why? Because there's something innately savage and raw in us?"
"Yes. I find it kinda hot"
I couldn't be arsed to make a response immediately because I came back from an 11 hour shift, so I told her a few minutes later "If you're looking for any kind of conversation here, go speak to someone else, I just came back from work and I'm dead tired. I can't be arsed with you right now"
To my surprise, her next message was something in the line of "Oh wow, what do you work", and when I said I'm a carpenter, you can guess how it went on afterwards: "I love a man who's strong and can work with his hands" blablabla. In 15-20 minutes, it was "Take me" and "babe"

I wish I met her IRL, because no tiredness would stop me from going on, but this is just pointless. I already have a Turkish girl writing me "Missed u" and "I'm dreaming about u tonight" every fucking time I log on

The qts are ignoring me

Attached: 1528643460345.png (645x773, 93K)

so often someone brings up someone who messaged them, and it turns out they have talked to everyone in the threda

Attached: apustus passikuva.png (600x497, 8K)

qt is mad at me because she wants to send me a gift but I’m really hard to shop for

This is why every "GFing" here is pointless. I can perceive physical infidelity. I've experienced it, been on the front row seat and at the receiving end, and I can't understand why people get worked up over it more than emotional infidelity. Something you can even "achieve" on websites like these. Devoting the body is far too different than devoting your mind to someone. When and only when you give your mind to someone, then it's truly over

I'm dreaming about u tonight

Really over in what sense?

So good tip, I should play on the fact that I’m English and French and la di da romance 1st world shite?

I regret going to university. I could have been an oilfield welder, make $200k a year to only work for half the year (although you'd have to work damn near 24 hours a day for that half year), and then have the other half of the year to go around Europe fucking qts.

How does one into oilfield welder?

>tfw accumulated 70 PAGES of conversations over 3 months

I'd assume go to trade school for welding, do an apprenticeship, then get hired by an oil company.

>the absolute state of germany

>Students in a welding program are trained to heat and shape metals. Required classes may include advanced mathematics, metallurgy, blueprint reading, welding symbols, pipe layout and a welding practicum.

So, basically like engineering. Which I'm already doing. :3

Just like on tinder, badoo, bharatmatrimony or rikshaw brides...she's talking to at least five different guys. Before we start calling her a whore or a slut, think about what you'd do in her place. You have a selection in front of yourself, one more or less tempting than the other. You're an idle player in that game. A cutscene watcher. Not because you're X or Y, but because you can't interact with her on a physical level. Show your confidence, radiance whatever the fuck you need to do to shine and present yourself properly to her. Physicality is the finishing touch to it, and you're robbed off of it here. That's why she gets more and more guys talking to her, and keeps it in rotation. "Play" online for too long and you're bound to get ghosted, or worse, end up having stale conversations.
Don't know about you, but I'm a physical person. Talking doesn't cut it for me properly if there's no physical involvement. Looking someone in the face, shaking their hands, or if it's a fine bird, wrapping her around you...

That's why you use this website to stroke your ego and, "learn new languages, see new cultures and meet new ppl ^^"

Brat, bharatmatrimony is a different site all together.
The whole family will be involved, every detail about people etc. Will be listed on the profile. It'd a marriage site. :3

Except you actually don't need to be very good at math because some of the dumbest guys I went to high school with work as welders.

Can't find any local information about it. :(
Only US, Canada and UK.

Great day today anons

Attached: 1468382838450.jpg (623x663, 127K)

Hello my allies.

Story? :3

200k in canadian money? how do I migrate and get on this action?

Interesting take on it, I’d thought about the whole choice thing but not actually rotating the “players” as you say
Probably one of the reasons why I have so many unread messages after or during a conversation even if it was interesting... to her it maybe wasn’t «as» iteresting as the next guy she’s talking to or maybe just temporarily.
But of course after a few hours or a few days she forgets about you and moves onto another guy amirite

Yes, 200k in Canadian money. Go to school for welding in Brazil and apply for welding jobs with oil companies in Canada is pretty much the best advice I can give you. You do have to compete with a lot of Canadian guys though, and the oil companies don't care as much about "diversity" in their hiring practices as much as other companies in Canada.

You also have to be prepared for a pretty fucking ass schedule of working up to 20 hours a day for two weeks before getting two weeks off if you're going to do welding for an oil company.

Most women are fickle and IP, Tinder, etc provides them a lot of choices in men, so you know why she gets bored easily and moves onto other guys.

In short, all good paying jobs have shitty hours
I earn almost like a good lawyer or a novice doctor, but my time is flexible. Imagine working on a kitchen project, 40 km from your workplace, for 7-8 hours and tomorrow, just as you think you're wrapping it up the client calls you his baby boy scratched the worktop and he would "really really" like you to "save" it. Or trying to explain a client with two children that acrylic kitchens are not a good idea because the moronic kids these days do everything from pissing on it to eating chalk and putting their hands on it afterwards

I made a fake tinder account as a girl once. It got over 300 matches in a week and this is in a city with a population of under 100k.

Has being humble ever been a thing?

subpartially

you're french so probably not

IRL, yes.
Online, no