Hahahahahahaha no no no no no noooooooo

hahahahahahaha no no no no no noooooooo
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1492651083644.jpg (1200x1200, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apMqx-9q8w0
sport.tvp.pl/mundial2018/37292859/mundial-2018-brazylia-szwajcaria-transmisja-mecz-live
1tv.ru/sport/fifaworldcup/live
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_h16ug3TQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

viva la mexico!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

congrats Mexico

The messikan bvll arrived

mexico is nordic

well it is what it is maybe next year

Attached: tumblr_nnbj9niIYC1toxa6zo1_500.gif (500x500, 972K)

KARA BOĞA

Attached: ad.png (200x244, 57K)

BASED MEXICAN BVLLS

On this day, we are all mexican.

what? i take it mexico beat germany? que carajo?

Fuck you. Fuck subhuman taco Niggers

germANO, I laugh at you

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJSKKJAKJSAKSJAS

NOS PELARON LA VERGA GÜERITOS jajajajaja

Reminded me of this: youtube.com/watch?v=apMqx-9q8w0

OH NONONONO HUHUAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAA

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 39K)

shut the fuck up cuck
your country and your women are ours now

Attached: 1525476942215.jpg (500x500, 84K)

Kara boga

I can grant it the mexicans.
But hell, this didnt go as planned.

Attached: fine.jpg (813x551, 40K)

Attached: germany-mexico.webm (1704x960, 1.68M)

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Meexico peexico lmao pee Mexico

Rules are rules kraut

Güero güerito a ti te gusta el pito
Güero güerito a ti te gusta el pito

Germany doesn't have a fortune on Russian land

Attached: germanymexicomatch.jpg (460x504, 26K)

Who's subhumans now hm?

Oh Germany

Attached: 1528735265919.jpg (313x286, 18K)

Shouldn't white germanic ubermench genes prevent things like this?
What are the nazis doing now?

For a long time there were no such sad for Germans reports from Moscow.

Attached: e4897737b227564e106e0d32a13ffd03.jpg (640x453, 150K)

use a Xoloitzcuintle instead

Attached: picrelmasterrace.jpg (468x305, 53K)

Brazil-Switzerland now.

sport.tvp.pl/mundial2018/37292859/mundial-2018-brazylia-szwajcaria-transmisja-mecz-live

>German NT genes
>white germanic genes
lol

WE

You got BTFO by our gardeners

ALLES IST VORBEI

Hitler is rooting for Russia's team of Volga Germans to win

Attached: 1526995852030.jpg (451x501, 26K)

>Germany
Last time it was not only Germany, but all of Europe, including 1,000,000 Hitler's servants from Poland.

Attached: 1509494638001.jpg (600x407, 40K)

Thank you for making little hope :3

Everybody, let's AJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJ Together

AJAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJA

Attached: 35.jpg (354x490, 41K)

alemANO ajajajaqjajajajajajajajajajaja

fuck west germany

Attached: 1475074840404.png (557x605, 278K)

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

I recommend this, 1080p 50fps you can view replays from several cameras to choose from
1tv.ru/sport/fifaworldcup/live

Germany lost because there were no Poles in their team
CONFIRMED

Attached: podolski.jpg (849x560, 69K)

Slavic Germany - best Germany

>taco'd

just use acestreams like a human being

You Russian subhumans killed 2 million of ethnical Poles in period 1939-1945 and almost 800.000 in period 1945-1953, mostly women and children, including 1,2 mln in period 1939-1941 when you were ally of nazi Germany. Poles never had their own SS brigades, and not single Pole served in Wehrmacht, which can't be said about over 1 mln of Russian nazi subhumans from Vlasov army and other collaborationist units. The only Wehrmacht's soldiers from Poland were Silesians, who are not Polish.

I wonder who we will fight on the finals

Attached: Literal México vs Alemania 😂.webm (500x401, 582K)

>subhumans
Poland is an ally of Hitler and attacked poor Czechoslovakia in 1938, so your excuses look like aiding the Nazis.

surely it's not going to be germany

no

>You Russian subhumans killed 2 million of ethnical Poles in period 1939-1945 and almost 800.000 in period 1945-1953, mostly women and children, including 1,2 mln in period 1939-1941 when you were ally of nazi Germany.

They also killed 110.000 Poles in years 1937-1938 only because these people were Polish. They were killing purely on the national category like their nazi allies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD

The only way to talk to a russian subhuman is putting bullet in the animal's brain. Your version of history is based on lies, just like your whole nation of rapists, murderers, thieves and barbarians.

Based Mexico.

>ethnical Poles
No such thing. Only funny-speaking russians

This.

jesus, becareful with all that hate

>Narodowe Siły Zbrojne, NSZ

#vivalamehhiko :DDD

no really. fuck those spic subhumans

I don't need to be careful. I am ready to sacrify 40 mln Poles only to kill as many of these jewish-leashed primitive smelly sub-animals as possible.

>he is butthurt just because he sees Russian flag
Kek

Attached: IMG_4737.png (1259x790, 314K)

>Slavshit chimpout ITT
Yeah nice to speak to you lads, this bleached negroid and gorilla-like creatures called Slavs have their mental meltdown once again
I have to go

Poles look better than germans tho.

>>Narodowe Siły Zbrojne, NSZ

And what about it, dumb russian idiot? They were fighting at the same time against German nazis and Russian-jewish soviets. Have you even read the article in wikipedia about them or are you basing entirely on your jewish-communist defaming media?

Kek

>reee reee
Take your pills and go to sleep.

Mexico, I'm so proud of you. You kicked nazis arses today like you should. Congratulations,lets hope nazi seed will not go any further.

Germans and Russians were both ruled by Jews in their destruction of nations of Europe, and you still are.

Defeat after 73 years

>niggers look better than homo sapiens
You look like white baboons, Slavs are the ugliest sub-race of Europe
God made a mockery of the Germanic while creating you

You are all kike lovers

>You are all kike lovers

It is not Poland that gives billions dollars to Israel and supplies it with nuclear submarines

Ancestors of Slavs created Germanics.

The Polish Nazi, whose only argument is the threat of murder, is trying to blame someone. Now it is understandable on what the Polish history is based.

Attached: delfin_v_basseine_delfinariya_v_sevastopole-8zcz54h3-1526410590.t.jpg (600x340, 32K)

You are the nazi and your jewish masters are nazis. You killed 100 mln of people in XX century and you are still killing them in millions right now as we speak : in Ukraine and Syria.

>hahahaha Mexico beat Germany

Attached: 9SnsdB4.gif (300x264, 1.82M)

Whats exactly the difference between a nazi and a soviet? Soviets killed more people, OK. Soviets were also Jewish and Russian, while nazis were mostly German. The real difference is that nazis were defeated and reeducated while soviet facists still celebrate their genocidal red holidays, don't they? You never paid for killing 100 mln of people around the world: and when i say "you", i mean Russians and Jews who are still killing people all the time. We all can see what kind of nazi things the kikes do to Palestinians, and we can see your genocides in Syria and other places

It was not a humiliating defeat

Incorrectly, the eastern Germans are Slavs, who were Germanized relatively recent, but with the West Germans we have only common very ancient ancestor.

Germans are mutts.

Yea I know, the end is near.

Attached: IMG_1599.jpg (977x754, 223K)

>Whats exactly the difference between a nazi and a soviet
Poland was their ally

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Nice fantasy.

Attached: IMG_8056.jpg (2048x1358, 616K)

You are the niggers of Europe

Poland wasn't an ally neither of nazis nor of soviets. But soviets and nazis were allies against Poland. Nazis were killed but their allies: Jews and Russians are still alive and still killing people and warmongering.

As a matter of fact you are the niggers of Europe, because most of your society are niggers, sandniggers or curryniggers.

You sausageniggers cost me 10 bucks. You best believe i'm gonna get my money back somehow

You forgot Poorland Jews you leach off other country's you are the niggers of Europe tell your family to go home

t.la amenaza germanica

Attached: safe_image.gif (498x280, 1.85M)

More Poles come back from the UK shithole to Poland than to emigrate there nowadays. The UK is not as good as it used to be yet 10 years ago

You call me a subhuman, call for murder on the basis of a nationality, and im a Nazi in the end?

Attached: 14800648651810.png (736x736, 80K)

You Russians and Jews killed almost 3 mln of Poles purely on the basis of nationality, nothing else except of this. We never forget and never forgive unless we will be given a chance to kill 3 mln of Russians and 3 mln of Jews as a revenge.

>world champion beaten by Osorio's Mexico
>not humilliating