I made my fist $20 on day trading. Is this lifestyle sustainable?

I made my fist $20 on day trading. Is this lifestyle sustainable?

Attached: Screenshot 2017-04-26 03.10.04.png (2560x1600, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Banned

i made 150 dollars profit on my first day from 100 dollars. after that lost it all and kept losing more. better stick to hodling :)

sauce

no

you will lose money one day but gain it back after hodling

Why show penis and not vagina?

Attached: IMG_0885.png (657x527, 31K)

that girl is not asian

sauce b4 ban plz

I haven't seen them stream for a while wonder if they're still together

I'm so lonely bros, why was I born a manlet. I want a girlfriend.

get your crypto money
dont fuck it up
then get girls

no homo

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-16 23.11.08.png (2560x1600, 2.4M)

I'm 5'5 and have a girlfriend

kys

sauce pls

get jacked 5'6 to 5'7 is not that bad

Wish I had big balls like that desu

Mine are small af

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

I'm lonely too I got used to it though. I barley pay attrntion to qt's because I know I have no chance.

A 6/10 smiled at me today and it made my day. I've been thinking about just hugging her all day.

Normally I hate that shit but with the music video it's fucking lit.

fug I recognise them

they were confirmed brother and sister right?

who r they

they DO look alike!

Attached: Screenshot 2017-12-14 20.39.11.png (2560x1600, 3.27M)

chaturbate couple i think, 80% sure they are siblings

blancnoir

5'7 manlet here with a great GF. You need to go out and get one. It's that simple unless you're hideous. When I broke up with my ex, the next day I was hitting on qt's at 3 different malls and pulling numbers.

Stop blaming your failures on your height. You need to look at this like an RPG. My height is probably like a -5% to -35% attribute depending on the girl. Some are more forgiving than others. But then you add in charisma, charm, physique, humor, money, good sex, and the list goes on to balance out your shitty god given height.

There's really no excuse. I know other manlets with smokeshow GF's. You just have to be an elite manlet and if you're not trying to be elite than what the fuck are you doing cunt?

Jesus christ I hate you. I'm 5'6" generally autistic to the point where friends have called me so and I get laid at least once every few months. Have had sex with 20+ women (age 23 currently) and two Long-term reltationships.

I will admit i have a handsome face but it's really just that you're not doing anything with your life and are therefore generally non-appealing because you bring no value to the table.

I took up painting and write experimental theatre. I work in accounting but have a BFA as well because i decided to take up an interest half-way through college.

idk man, you're honestly not that bad. I just get pissed abut "manlets" whining on these boards all day. NOBODY except some insecure chad or stacy is going to hold your height over your head (pun not intended) that's actually worth your or any one's time.

fuck

Blanc Noir

You already lost that $20 by now I guarantee it.

Own yourself for what you are and nobody can hold it against you in a way that's actually going to impact your life in any meaninful way.

Do I wish i had that sweet sweet skinny 5"10' art boy aesthetic? Sure. But so does my 6"0' bear jew friend.

1% of people look the way they wish they do. Everyone else is making due. Anyone who insults someone based on their looks rather than their choices and intelligence is a fucking idiot

lmao god bless you insecure little manlets. So many sluts ripe for the picking because none of you little twerps even try.

yeh never understood the height meme. I'm 6'4 but ugly so I'm a kissless virgin. Paying 100k from crypto gains to be less ugly.

Post pics pls. Need verification on the ugly

>t. future chad

Attached: chod.png (851x458, 536K)

>Paying 100k from crypto gains to be less ugly

Dude please don't pay for surgery. I almost guarantee you can optimize your appearance without going that route.

seconding this

Yea man 100k is a little ridiculous. Send me 1k and I'll skype you with better advice every week for a month and we can be pals. Please. I'm poor and about to graduate and afraid of the world

I'm 6'3" the problem is that I weigh 300lbs. At least I don't write experimental theatre fucking faggot

If it makes you feel better i feel sorry for you. Couldnt imagine going through life obsessing over perceived affections.

Oh no, at least I'm in shape, actively fuck, and pursue creative work i'm interested in.

Nice job calling me a faggot though. I almost reconsidered my life for a second