Idk should i

I want to invest my life savings (17k) into crypto, but I'm scared frens :(

Surely I still have time before the bull run starts to make it? Once you start seeing it in normie news that's when it's time to sell right? same as last time? f-frens?

Attached: 1523848930145.png (218x231, 7K)

GET IN NOW

r u sure

Attached: 1523849627807.jpg (1000x1430, 104K)

Bullrun has already started idiot. Everything is up 50% from the bottom. Except CanYaCoin.

dont man, just wait. look at the history of crypto and you will clearly see we are almost identical to 2014. im not saying its 100% we're going into a bear but its probable

dip your feet with 1k at first and see how you do and feel
learn as much shit as you can

Attached: mutti.jpg (1024x770, 66K)

I would wait until September and see how it goes,

That's when the real weakness becomes apparent

invest in commodities in the meantime

That's what I'm doing

Attached: 1524689080587.jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

also what he said

GET IN NOW YOU FUCKING BRAINLET.

10K OMG, 5K VEN, 5K LINK.

You'll 10x EOY

170K!

At least start. You don't have to bet everything immediately. Build your position. Or continue being a robot.

ur an idiot >:(

I already put in 1k before, but i lost 40% in the crash. bought in too late. it all came crumbling down after national news started talking about it in jan. should we expect the same this time? as soon as my normie friends started posting bitcoin memes on fb i knew it was over

Attached: 1523851445494.png (1354x889, 61K)

Don't invest the entire amount (at once)???

Yes. ASAP user. Trying to help.

This is good advice.

Attached: 1523722541411.jpg (328x154, 11K)

yes.

I got into chainlink this time last year, overall it gave me like 60% gains. but the price is never consistent and i know there are massive whales in play without any consideration to the projects success.

Attached: 1523848864182.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Do not listen to this fucktard

People on this board RIGHT NOW actually bought CanYa.

Last year was too early. This year is the Platform Wars and then enter Chainlink.

Its a relatively safe hold. It retains its value and rebounds excellently during market crashes/dips. So risk is pretty much limited opportunity cost.

But if you don't like it, get some ETH instead and sit tight. That's at least gonna x3 from current price point EOY

do chainlink pay you to shill

Attached: 1523848880731.jpg (657x527, 40K)

What? No. If you know chainlink they wouldn't be paying anyone to shill. They barely release any news.

For me its obvious: use case and fundamentals are there, team is legit, github is active, coin performed well during the bearmarket, what else you need?

just buy bitcoin buddy

This user gets it. Get some BTC and then put 1/3 into alts

Attached: 1523068483391.png (1349x542, 364K)

I'm in for a good part of my savings too OP, a similar amount to you. Yes $17k is a lot but the risk/reward ratio for crypto is insane.

Think of it mathematically with some made up numbers:
>50% chance everything goes to zero and you lose $17k
>50% chance that crypto ends up being a multi-trillion dollar market and you end up with $170k

.5(-17k+170k) = $76.5k making this is an excellent gamble.

Now plug in your own numbers with what you believe are the real odds and decide accordingly.

lol it's too fucking late OP. all these faggots just want you to buy bags.

this shit is all over normie news, it's over.

You have to strategize:

High risk
* Buy a masternode in a mid cap coin - zencash super node?
* Buy a bunch of shit tier masternodes hoping for a 100x. These may be illiquid for a while, maybe permanently.
* Go all in DAG tech.

Low risk
* Buy BTC/Eth/top tier and hope for a 2-3x.

These are the correct answers.
all in btc now.
Wait for the bull run.
Use 1/3 for cheap alts.
Don't just measure Usd look at BTC price
Personally I'd say XLM and IOTA

you want me to buy a zencash masternode? are you trying to get me raided

Attached: 1523850266969.jpg (957x621, 55K)

you're funny op
I'll tell you what
don't get in yet
lots of bearish news to come to mass media
the okex batch overflow bug, MEW hack, btc getting slow transaction times (being spammed by roger ver and jihan wu), mt gox funds being moved
wait for those to get released and see how price reacts
I think we're gonna see a double top at 9700 and crash back down to the low 6k region

This is not even the start of the the bullrun yet . Buy jnt man and link . Hold till 2020 you will have millions . Screencap this

No, super nodes are hosting infrastructure not selling drugs.
Lux staking or Crown system nodes if you are concerned.

Thanks just bought 100k.

thats right this was a suckers rally