QASH

6000 QASH here . when will i make it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 5.55.47 PM.png (1532x762, 1.1M)

Is this coin going anywhere? Thinking of buying some.

15k and praying. If they deliver we are both going to be very wealthy.

qash minimum 20% of your portfolio for anyone who has iq over 100

What are the chances that this dumps after the beta launch?
Looks like an internal beta, could be good for a disappointment dump

I personally don't mind a little dump after a spike so I can buy more on the cheap I have 10k and want to buy up to 20k because when it's goes on it's own chain and supports fintech as a platform I want a node or what ever the fuck they'll have. But at the same time they have major announcements/road map goals every month coming up and they don't hype their product it's not even advertised or shilled yet.

might dump, might not. if enough people believe to sell the news, then it will dump
but honestly dump where? this is has been bottomed out for months, check the price history, just recently price rising because the whole market is rising

They are not a stealth team though, they have a small marketing campaign w/ youtube shills etc that I assume will heat up steadily.
$0.50 is as low as its been, generally follows BTC movement. I guess it depends how seriously buyers are taking the beta. There seem to be some redditors confusing it with a full launch, good sign for a dip

no pump, no dump?

Its made sat gains since mid march. Dunno if that counts as a pump

I'm hoping to hold until at least 2020, anyone who has the balls to hold that long will be a rich motherfucker

Wont come to binance. So i sold it.

Attached: 1512069501345.jpg (508x504, 84K)

It’s 50% of my portfolio does that make my iq higher or brainlet tier?

Unironically will become Binances biggest competition mid year.

Those redditors are fucking retarded. It was clearly spelled out in the original post kek..

I

14k here awaiting my riches

By Q3 2020 you should be able to pay for a house in cash with a few hundred thousand beans still in your kitty OP

If it dips to the right price I might go all in.

I'm confident as fuck that this won't fail.
Chess not checkers user
Buy and hold

Come on big Mike, release us from a life of wagecuckery.

Attached: 49808C38-39A4-419C-B316-EFAC50A0AAC7.jpg (260x260, 53K)