Is France really like this?

Is France really like this?

Attached: femiYAI.png (1158x500, 884K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDuye-JmE
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11352268/What-is-going-wrong-in-Frances-prisons.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7-MbwL6Ksk8
youtube.com/watch?v=yq88AqJsQUQ#t=8
youtu.be/HMCBzNGSG2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we are black

we are black

i heard blacks in france are pretty alright/assimilated? that's why people meme germany and sweden way more than france

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDuye-JmE

Well, that's how it should be. French blacks came from the French colonies after all.

>" black " " assimilated "

pick one

we french deserve to be fucked, most french are faggot, effeminate and retarded , we deserve this, most of our women should be blacked and nigger must get them pregnant then they will be single mother

People who enjoy soccer are mostly niggers, so... Soccer is the equivalent of basketball in your country, but basketball isn't very popular in France, so nigger practice soccer.

>France's prison population is estimated to be 70 per cent Muslim
"Muslim" means either north African or nigger. The French don't do race stats.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11352268/What-is-going-wrong-in-Frances-prisons.html

Our problem is muslims, not blacks.

Paris was less white than Lisbon when I visited, even accounting tourists.

Shit is insane. Marseille is RIP and Lille is terrifying at night.

Attached: 1459498445354.jpg (460x397, 36K)

Your niggers are Muslims. You don't know what your problem is because you don't do race/ethnic stats.

>The French don't do race stats.
Offically

Nah we don't have that many redheads

the image on the far right makes me angry.

>Liking niggers
That's why this country is so shit and you know what niggers are actually worse than North Africans because you can change a culture while you can't change a race.

>a school in France

Attached: 1483773186866.jpg (2592x1936, 2.13M)

I didn't see a single black in lisbon

Only saw 3-4 paki

And I think it's beautiful.

Not all blacks are muslim and black muslims in France are meme muslims. Go back to Jow Forums or China

I'm not from Lisbon but I think most of them live across the river. They're pretty segregated.

This is so good I want more, more diversity, more blackc coks..... this is what french women and men want, we chose this

at least they go to school

>beautiful
The PISA scores aren't.

t. nigger
When they found out that 70% of the prisoners were Muslims they didn't check whether they're "meme" or "real Muslims".

Go back to JVC

They are no niggers in Portugal but Portuguese are themselves northern african

too bad

Portugal might have been a white paradise but your ADN is too arab and you are too brown

youtube.com/watch?v=7-MbwL6Ksk8

Que tu le veuilles ou non whit*d les francais veulent des Africains, ils écoutent du rap, mangent du couscous, ils adorent l'Afrique, les femmes veulent des hommes africains, elles veulent se émtisser et goûter à cet apport culturel massif et à leur virilité venue de ce magnifique continent

>colonized half of africa and still steals their resources and the wealth they generate to this day
>”grrr, why do we have so many african and arab citizens??!”
yes, and there’s nothing wrong with it.

You're full of shit and a mentally ill chinknadian
Non europeans in France are mostly north africans

she deserves it

Go back to the jungle.

Attached: paris-na.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

Dégoûtant. Tu devrais consulter

No

And it's beautiful!

Shut the fuck up beduin nigger

I don't care, we're white when it suits and we're not when it doesn't. Wall on the Pyrenees and fuck off, I only care about Portugal and Spain.

What's up with all these wh*Tes ?

Christ I can smell this video.

Ching chong dong tong

Whiter than you, Chang

>30% sub-Saharan african
>calling anyone an n-word
nope

C'est tes parents qui ont choisis ca, que tu le veuilles ou non ils ont choisit de se mélanger avec ces hommes venus d'ailleurs, tu seras obliger de te mélanger avec ces homme surpuissants et ubermenschft, toi le pauvre blanc fragile ne peut s'exprimer que sur un site anonyme, mais IRL ils métissent et démolissent nos femmes blanches, leur génétique supérieure nous domine, tu dois embrasser ton futur et accepter ton destin, tes femmes ont choisis l'AFRIQUE comme étant leur futur

Yep, nigger

Excuse me, sir...
*clicks tongue*
But I'm FRENCH
*spears a grub*

youtube.com/watch?v=yq88AqJsQUQ#t=8

Attached: migrants-paris-727862.jpg (590x350, 69K)

Spain is white, but Portugal is not, most portuguese in France looks Algerian/tunisian and most of them have arabic names ( De Almeida )

France had a great culture but French culture, traditional, and discipline were completely destroyed by immigrants
SHAME ON YOU WHITE FRENCH

Attached: 4608CFEE-F2F4-4A74-914B-7C2AE5C2A792.jpg (590x393, 59K)

>seething
lole

A lot of subsaharians are christian.

Pic related is getting blacked as we speak. And it's beautiful.

Attached: 1529338853906.jpg (1200x910, 227K)

Japan, make babies, don't let immigrants let into, and please save us, frenchmen are no warrior, they like to be gay better than saving their own country

>Spain is white

lol

This is a minority in some shithole around Paris
The other day I went to pick up my little cousin in her primary school and all the kids were blonde, and I'm living in the south of France

" minority " In live in Paris and most schools kids are blacks, even sandnigger are whiter than us now

Spanish are taller, whiter while portuguese are midget, brown and arab

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

ok

ok

Attached: 1452154534324.png (250x250, 42K)

I liked french culture but I'm really disappeared with the current situation(._.)
I'm not racist tho I'll say MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN!!

I hope no.

and it's beautiful

they are black

lets be gay then

Depends on where.
Huge communities in or around Paris promote communautarism, so it doesn't work as well.

I meant it's a minority in France overall and not in Paris, these type of school happen only in Paris

La fransuh boujuh
youtu.be/HMCBzNGSG2w

French banter is dangerous.

Attached: 1514068988603.png (320x320, 90K)

Thanks, Dreyfus

Non ironiquement, j'aurais aimé qu'on génocide tous ces nègres.

Shows more how segregated they are from most of the population leaf

why do europeans tolerate niggers so much? My parents (mexican) won't even serve them in their store and discrimination against blacks is still mostly legal in Mexico. They also cross themselves around muslims and have had fights with them the few times they come around (usually as tourists)

CHI

La France bouge
La France bouge
La France bouge

Jesus Chicanos really are the millions, will I ever reply to a white American on Jow Forums

Attached: 1517019850212.jpg (1104x927, 232K)

>Le Juif ayant tout pris,
>Tout raflé dans Paris

Attached: 1524159358860.jpg (838x1024, 70K)

>why do europeans tolerate niggers so much?
Because of Hitler.

Attached: red blue pilled.png (1205x633, 48K)

Statistically, you're not.

nobody in your country is white

Fucking stupid Eurofaggots not learning from South America and our mistakes.

Importing millions of Africans is just suicide. It really does make things worse. Idiots.

Are you saying Middle Easterners are white??

I know, what does that have to do with everything?

>Mistakes

Americans literally export Multiculturalism to the rest of the west. America was a mistake really.

So mostly Algiers and Somalis?

why is france so black?

>I live in Paris
Surprise surprise.

Attached: 1526449240046.jpg (910x960, 49K)

only if you leave out those white people

No, they are slightly closer to us. Niggers is the farthest race to us.

Attached: human_genetic_variation_by_agahnim.png (600x892, 138K)

Is that a French qt?

>let's copy America voluntarily but hate it at the same time

As I said. Idiots.

Attached: IMG_2274.jpg (732x493, 73K)

So Paris is really 30% black? Dayum.

Your legally not allowed to do that shut the fuck up you stupid fucking CHI

Will be the first one with a small scale civil war lads. France, Britain, Sweden, Germany, Belgium or Netherlands? Austria seems out of danger so far so does Switzerland.

Only the higher caste France. Their lower castes are rumoured to rival the Russian low caste in their savagery

America forced us. Not even joking, google it.

No one has ever fucking imported millions of Africans you dumb fucking amerilard DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

We forced Portugal to take in millions of Africans? Prove it.

I'd say 25% nigger and 15% bougnoule.