Can any leafs explain to me why there's so much hate for Quebec?

Can any leafs explain to me why there's so much hate for Quebec?

Attached: Leaf Frogs.png (2000x1333, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_Crisis_of_1917
fin.gc.ca/fedprov/mtp-eng.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=mRMdIn7IqkY
youtube.com/watch?v=NMvMR-jNSKg
youtube.com/watch?v=UJgLkFm_Xi4
youtube.com/watch?v=CAMWdvo71ls
youtube.com/watch?v=XyNYrmmdUd4
youtube.com/watch?v=PTF-BqdzGGs
youtube.com/watch?v=_sxqDCTnnog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their dialect is disgusting. I am an American and I speak better french than native québécois

We give them gibs and every once in awhile they threaten to break away.

Mostly because they sponge up tons of tax money from other provinces while effectively flipping the bird to the entire country and saying how they'd be better off without us.
Most other leafs honestly don't hold any real contempt for them though, we just wish they'd actually break off like they keep saying they want to.

Your gov made it illegal for Quebec to succeed unless they fight an armed rebellion. So they’re stuck to you guys.

>Their dialect is disgusting
It's not, imo. It just uses words that are archaic from a mainland French point of view and a few anglicisms that they are trying to get rid of. Last year, Trudeau and Macron were doing a joint live statement and the former used the word "jaser", which means discuss in Québec French but evolved to mean gossip in mainland French, and Macron smiled when he used it. There's also a few more examples, like "gosse", which means kids in mainland French but testicles in Québec French. That's all, there's nothing disgusting about Québec French as a dialect.
Now if you mean their accent, I think it's charming for the most part, and also funny at times.

Sauce? Provinces are all allowed to secede as long as certain conditions are met afaik. I know there was some screwery with the Quebec secession referendum where the question was super unclear, but I never heard about them actually making it illegal.

>tax money
If you're referring to the equalization meme Quebec takes in the least equalization bucks per capita after Ontario.

I should have clarified since I mixed your guys laws with some of ours. Quebec is basically never going to succeed since they’d need every single province to approve of the succession to even start a referendum. Then it needs to get finalized AGAIN. So they’re basically forever fucked because Canadian nationalists don't want a smaller Canada

It's not a dialect, they just have a funny accent

It's a dialect and their vocabulary differs slightly from French French. As for the accent, it differs from region to region. If you think something like Montreal French is funny, you haven't heard Saguenay French which even Montrealers find funny.

They take in the most total money though. Also every western province except Manitoba doesn't even qualify for equalization, so all we do is lose money to the equalization thing.

Hmm. Was not aware of this. This clears things up a bit.

Free Quebec from Anglo oppression!

>They take in the most total money though.
They're the second most populated province so that's to be expected.
>Also every western province except Manitoba doesn't even qualify for equalization
As the name indicates equalization payments aim to equalize fiscal capacity of Canadian provinces. Any province that earns more than the national average doesn't qualify. Mutual assistance happens in every federation and there's nothing wrong with that unless you're against the idea of a Canadian federation.

this

they're french

I came here to post this. Quebec uses the threat of separatism to extort gibs from the federal government. And for much of Canada's modern history we have had federalist Quebeckers (Trudeau Sr, Chretien, Mulroney, Martin, Dion) in charge in Ottawa who are happy to indulge those freeloaders. Typical Anglo Canadians don't necessarily hate Quebec, but we would prefer if they finally separated.

Quebec doesn't even want to be part of the federation though. Giving them money just feels like a waste.

they tried to burn the country down when asked to go fight for their french countrymen in both WW1 and WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_Crisis_of_1917

fin.gc.ca/fedprov/mtp-eng.asp
Quebec is pretty much middle-of-the-road as far as federal support goes. People exaggerate when they paint it as a national albatross.

Attached: Federal Support.png (244x341, 8K)

Quebec voted against independence twice and their nationalist parties are disintegrating. It's pretty safe to conclude separatism is no longer a mainstream viewpoint there. Besides, a lot of nationalists are actually against federal support because they think it makes them dependent on Anglo-Canadians.

unproductive and fiscally irresponsible part of the country that complains the most while also receiving the most aid.

>fight for their french countrymen
>Their French countrymen
France isn't in the commonwealth

Attached: 1491155900001.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

less then a quarter of the population, taking in 50% of the total equalization payments from 1957-2016.

That's why we glassed Halifax.

Prouve le.

>Quebec voted against independence twice
49,6%, money and ethnic vote my boy, money and ethnic vote.

Attached: Parizeau.png (795x410, 327K)

J'aime quand les anglos disent qu'on veux pas se séparé quand ils n'ont aucune idée de toutes les magouilles fédérales aux deux référendums.

you know how california cries and threatens to separate whenever something doesnt go their way?

imagine that but 20x worse

Attached: kkl.png (838x972, 226K)

>there are French speaking political entities on this continent

truly harrowing

Pierre Trudeau should have had the FLQ leaders hanged on the Plains of Abraham. This would have put a swift end to the idea of Quebec separatism, and we have avoided the ongoing decades of appeasement and extortion.

Tu dit
youtube.com/watch?v=mRMdIn7IqkY
Sti de vermine qui mérite la haine la plus juste qui a pas, aller jusqu'aux attaque faux drapeau en passent par l'arrestation politique ...

Fuck le referendum, arme la population pis crinque moi ça pour tuer.

Attached: 1509120619001.jpg (820x1121, 217K)

>Sti de vermine anglo
pour que ça soi vraiment claire

SECEDE, IT'S FUCKING SECEDE

JESUS CHRIST

Why do self-proclaimed lovers of French culture insist on insulting their own language with terrible grammar?

Ça serait le pire moment pour eux qu'on parte. Qui est ce qui épongerait les migrants à leur place?

>Culture
race

this

Attached: Mordo.jpg (640x320, 67K)

If culture isn't the problem then what's all the butthurt over having to speak English?

boo hoo, im quickly typing on my phone with words suggestions. Posting on Jow Forums not writing a novel here.

Too many monkey high on estrogene speak it on this continent.

Theyre arrogant ungrateful cunts that do nothing but take equalization payments, complain and require government employees to speak their retarded second class language. FUCK Quebec.

English isn’t my first language, and I’m tired as fuck. I’m sorry.

>asshole leafs and asshole frogs in one package
Is it that hard to understand

Is Quebec accent:French similar to US Southern accent:British accent?

They're French

This, what more do you need to know?

Is this quebecoise accent?

youtube.com/watch?v=NMvMR-jNSKg

cringe

yes, how is this so big and I never heard of it? is she famous in italy?

Yes he made a great boom in late 2017 / early 2018 here and now i read that she's hitting charts in some eastern european countries.

* she

youtube.com/watch?v=UJgLkFm_Xi4
quebec is pure kino

>* she
DROPPED

>American nigro pop music done by a "Québecois"
Fucking disgusting and pathetic, I hope she end up insane and kill herself.

Attached: 1499276518001.gif (232x137, 895K)

I think this is more like an elecronic/house style from french mutts rather than american negroes

Same style:

youtube.com/watch?v=CAMWdvo71ls

youtube.com/watch?v=XyNYrmmdUd4
l'angl* éternel n'est pas humain

Don't worry, even rich italian girls now are LARPing as latinos.

Look at her:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTF-BqdzGGs

People who speak french are superior to others who don't.What leads anglos to hate them.

>l'angl* éternel n'est pas humain
>tfw I understood this without knowing a flying fuck about French

Je t'invite à la prochaine cabane a sucre de mon pépé, Sven. T'es officiellement un des notre.
youtube.com/watch?v=_sxqDCTnnog

Attached: sucrerie-de-la-montagne-cabane-a-sucre-rustique.jpg (800x600, 93K)

Sacrement

Attached: 1509825962812.gif (690x388, 1020K)

they forced the entire country to become bilingual. Get owned.

most native canadians are monolingual