Your honest opinions about this cunt?

Your honest opinions about this cunt?

Attached: USA.png (640x402, 62K)

aliens seem to land in that country in particular way too often

Non-white shithole that needs to be destroyed.

I’M FUCKING WHITE, ANCESTRYDNA SAID I’M 63% EUROPEAN, THAT’S A MAJORITY RIGHT???!?

10\10 wanna immigrate

Artificial "nation" created for merely economic reasons by traitors and freemasons with the human scum no one wanted in Europe, Asia and more recently Latin America, plus some Negro slaves descendants who are nowadays the dominant culture among young Amerifats.

This thing is not a country.

It is a group of corporations with a private army that uses the taxes of people to cover its losses

BASED

improved pizza

it's okay

i like our desert in the southwest

It's a malignant cancer that represents an existential threat to our whole species and planet.

Their food is unhealthy but tasty. Moderation is key.

95% retards
75% fat fucks
40% rednecks
100% embarrassing

100% reason to remember the name

Third world shithole.

extremely diverse, very many good sides, many bad sides
nature is god tier though

I love them but I hate their niggers and religious.

Necessary evil to counter China, having either only Clapstain or China existing in the world will be a fucking disaster for the rest of the world.

muh ancestors.

quite a fine country, certainly nothing like that which the histrionic netizens would lead you on with

Attached: Annapolis.jpg (1900x1000, 270K)

This is one of the few cunts that let you carry a gun
This is a good cunt

Attached: SIG EDC.jpg (4032x3024, 390K)

You look like a faggot just from that image

A "peacemaker" world police that causes nothing but misery to everyone across the globe.

k

Rightful mexican clay

This

Garbage

Attached: 1528383639886.jpg (1197x1123, 167K)

Identity politics on steroids

>HI IM ASIAN AMERICAN AND YOU WEARING A QIPAO IS OFFENSIVE TO MY CULTURE

>IM BLACK AND THEREFORE AM RELATED TO NIGERIAN AND SENGALESE AFRICANS

>IM WHITE AND IM 1/NTH OF A EUROPEAN RACE

Attached: 678557B4-D9E9-41CA-AF05-1A4289FB153F.jpg (1000x972, 71K)

Love America
Hate Americans

what did he mean by this?

I like Canada, but have no use for most of you, you're rude, and insecure.

attention whore

I hate it

It means I love the ideals of your country, and I love what “America” represents
But Americans have ruined it. They’re entitled scum, who have shat all over the founding fathers’ vision.

You’re a yankee not an identitarian American
Americans should stop labelling themselves

If you think that all 350 million of us act like the memes or the retards on Jow Forums then you're mistaken

Only the South calls other Americans Yankees. Here on the west coast, there is no subdivision

the internet is seriously imperiling for people's conception of reality

for me there isn't one either, you're all bloody yanks

better than russia or china so im content with it but prefer EU to become king of the world

You’re all addled by consumerism and blind to political corruption and impotency. Hamilton is rolling in his grave.

So why do Americans like to label themselves as (insert race)-American instead of just saying that he is an American?

all of those are true

Based

Retarded in their divisions.

Needs a more controlled press and fewer traitors.

The entire west has the same issue, don't act like it's just an American problem. Sure it's a larger problem here in the states but it still exists everywhere else.

you don't understand, it's not the same as in your fractious parts of the world where you have ethnic nations inside your country, it's just their personal history,

Are you telling me that Whites in Singapore aren't called something else? Or is Singapore so homogeneous that there isn't any subcultures?

To communist subhumans like you or jew hating camel fuckers, yes.

It's alright. By far the highest potential of any country in the world but it really went down the shitter but then again so did every other western country. Pretty solid constitution, I wish our gun laws were that lax because I want to shoot at least a few of them before I die but I think you can only really get your hands on markmanship pistols and hunting rifles here.

>Asian-Americans getting angry over something as trivial as Asian dresses while actual Asians actually are happy about it

>Blacks larping around as West Africans because of some racist black guy encouraging it as well as creating a meme version of Islam

>Whites always ready to say that they are 1/nth of a European race

USA is so big words cant describe it, Alaska, Hawaii, California, Florida, NY, wow thats huge man, a lot of cultures, entretainment, food, jobs, inmigrants, different laws. I like the fact that americans can travel in their own countrie and its like a mini world, jungle, deserts, mountains, forest, snow, beaches, islands. the good things are cool, but the bad stuff like all the wars for nothing and corrupt corpotations/goverment is the cancer of this planet

Sure, but your country has stronger foundational ideals than mine, or most other Western nations. And you ruined it, you fucked it all up.
Love your country, hate you and all of your fellow ameriscum

>is Singapore so homogenous that there isn’t any subcultures
Stupid fucking burger. Pick up a book.

Needs to be nuked although it's too late anyway.

ITS ALMOST LIKE I WAS ASKING HIM BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW FAGGOT

the US is the closest thing civilizationally to France. Why do you say that ?

If you aren't one of the rich, it sucks major ass. Probably pretty sweet for those guys though.

Our Foundational ideals still exist though. Checks and balances are still here and everything that the constitution put into place still works. Sure lobbyism is cancer but it would only take one president to change that

You don't need to be 'rich', just at least upper-middle class. If you're a regular middle class or working class bloke, it's pretty shitty living here.

Enjoy being flooded with middle easterners when they invade Iran.

We have a Chinese majority followed by Malays and Indians
We don’t use race as a crutch for identity politics but we embrace the fact that all of us are Singaporeans no matter what race we are

>American doesn't know everything about a nation
>dumb burgers lmao
>Somebody else doesn't know everything about a nation
>straight answer
Least favorite thing about Jow Forums

The same thing happened here between different types of white people but it's not the same for people from other parts of the world. They're just too different

The USA should block Russian immigration and purchases of assets (real estate) until Crimea is returned to Ukraine.

We have armed borders. Plus, they prefer going West for gibs.

Iran needs to be destroyed.

in much the same we are americans, only our nation was founded on principles that are not always compatible with new arrivals

Our love for the USA is not exactly a result of some unique American advantages, but rather a direct result of our dislike for Europe. Europeans hate and disrespect Poles, all of them, they constantly attack our country, make genocides on our population, occupy us, steal our territory, so we have a natural need to turn ourselves in direction of some powerful external player that treats Europe as its enemy or bitch. Even today a Pole is constantly beaten, persecuted, insulted and even killed in all European countries, including the UK, meanwhile in the USA it practically never happened and never happens, except some dumb harmless "Polish jokes" and shit like that which doesn't do any harm. My uncle's family lives in the USA since 70s and they never experienced any kind of anti-Polish bias.

We have no Russian immigration, but I've recently noticed a lot of Moldavians and other types of Eastern Euros.

Its as much of a cunt as the soviet union was

With jews,u lose

See that star on your flag? Its a symbol of perpetual failure. :D

WAS!!!!

same as fuck

>We have no Russian immigration
I've heard that there was a lot of them in California and Florida, but I'm a bit too lazy to actually look up numbers

It's possible that they all came during the 1990s when Russia's economy was in the tank.

If Russians ever move to my neighborhood I can guarantee that they'll have the shit beaten out of them, because the neighborhood is something like 30% Polish, 20% Lithuanian, 10% Latvian, 5% black, and the rest whitemuttmericans like myself.

Attached: asoiaf robert boar hunt.png (1066x696, 1.15M)

Jfk

polaks r dumb and thieving little shits and deserve to be disrespected

Like all east yurotrash

So why are Americans so focused on whatever half they are or larp as a race most of the time?

I like Canada more. America is too loud and aggressive.

Obviously I mean first gen immigrants when I say 30% Polish btw. They're great people.

Attached: poland insult behead.jpg (400x541, 37K)

Don't you mean Ukraine is returned to Russia?

>lobbyism is cancer

What a retarded meme.
A large proportion of Congress is comprised of lower class faggots who DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING, be it finance, science, sociological developments, etc

Why shouldn't the captains of industry draft legislation ?

Attached: 1507284067840.jpg (352x395, 45K)

Should help iran against Turkey

>If Russians ever move to my neighborhood I can guarantee that they'll have the shit beaten out of them
I'm not so sure, I think Europeans tend to lose their grudges after settle in the US. I've seen Poles and Jes get along, Greeks and Turks get along, etc.

How old is Poland?

>A large proportion of Congress is comprised of lower class faggots
Complete bullshit. Everyone is congress is at least upper-middle class.
>Why shouldn't the captains of industry draft legislation ?
You have a nice way of words, in practice what lobbying actually means is "whoever has the most money gets what they want".

Turkey is no threat to us. They don't have ballistic missiles.

1300 y.o. if we talk about first simple forms of statehood, and around 1900 y.o. if we talk about the tribe. Why?

Americans aren't

its a meme

They don't need them when they live next door

> "whoever has the most money gets what they want"

That's simply a lie and a meme. There's nothing more to say.

Was once comfy but now a shitskin filled dump

land is too expensive to buy some piece and live autonomous from this globalist world in some weed-friendly state. not good enough

Attached: 1509823279106.jpg (480x354, 18K)

>That's simply a lie and a meme
Whatever you say m8. I enjoy having a foreigner teach me about my country

good luck on that, no sarcasm
the moment the EU starts poaching valuable US citizens as emigrants (much like we've brain drained the developing world), the US will start valuing its citizens more

Probably second gen. I wish descendants of Mexicans would stop being faggots, it can't die down soon enough

>no universal healthcare
>get shot
>education system sucks
>healthy food costs too much
>social mobility is extremely low
It's a 3rd world shithole with money

Climate change denial is only a thing because Oil companies give representatives a bunch of money to say that it isn't real. Other countries call lobbyism bribery, because it is. Every politician in America is willing to flip flop on their policies if money is involved

If you hate brown people it's easy to move north and never see them. You don't have to live in California, you know. Sure, in 100 years we will be replaced but for now there's plenty of places where they don't go

I know a Ukrainian that thinks USA is the best country in the world after living here for school
I think it's weird how Eastern Europeans romanticize this country, it's pretty shit tier nowadays apart from maybe some specific regions

La creatura...
Just kidding! I like America :-)

>>education system sucks
Love this meme, the education nowadays sucks everywhere. Same liberal bullshit
t. went to school in Europe and USA