It's over if you're an ugly male in 2018, life is not worth living

it's over if you're an ugly male in 2018, life is not worth living.

Attached: WSGS85s.jpg (782x490, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948881/Hospital-administrator-killed-depressed-worrying-turning-30-no-husband-children.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>life is not worth living.

Are you obsessed with sex? Plenty of great fun to be had in life that is completely unrelated to females at all.

Attached: 1527972282565.jpg (346x346, 19K)

Live for the sake of God (Exalted is He!)

look at the suicide statistics retarded leaf all those people that offed themselves can't all be wrong now can they?

Gracias por las bonitas palabras

sex is pretty overrated
especially if you have to use a condom, it just feels like nothing

Attached: 1503867362546.jpg (807x735, 114K)

That what happens when you give women freedom. If you had the old system you would never be lonely

Attached: BEB76C69-465F-42C2-8BF0-0DCE046DBCB6.jpg (650x366, 52K)

exactly. i actually know at least 10 cool things to do with my dick. for example i can use it as a drumstick to beat off various rhythms.

female suicide rates will start spiking soon as 'sexually liberated' millennial feminists get into their 30s and realize they were fed a lie, it's too late to settle down and have children, and a cat isn't a replacement for a family

Attached: 1518692479802.jpg (180x192, 16K)

Also this

You could get laid if you just become an asshole. I only started having success with females when I became a sarcastic, snarky jerk around them.

I'm not opposed to the existence of God, but no matter how I try to approach the concept of God from a rational point of view, I cannot bring myself to believe. I've come to realize that faith is mostly a very emotional, deeply-rooted thing. I was brought up irreligious, so I just cannot even conceive of a world in which God exists, just as I imagine that people who were brought up religious generally cannot imagine a world without God.

Attached: 1518744524968.jpg (631x900, 100K)

nice uncited chart dude

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948881/Hospital-administrator-killed-depressed-worrying-turning-30-no-husband-children.html

Attached: 1525989910476.jpg (306x491, 47K)

>mfw

Attached: 1517452287650.jpg (669x696, 54K)

It's interesting how the more educated you are the less religious - and suddenly, there comes a point where the most intelligent - Hawking, etc, turn around and say, look at the beauty of mathematics/science, how can there be no God
But you're a retarded leaf you'd never understand

>Hawking, etc
You can't just name one (1) name and then tack on "etc" to make it seem like you have a point. Fact is that most scientists display less religiosity, not more. Heck, even present-day philosophers aren't as likely to be religious as you might think.

you're a faggot, etc

A fucking leaf etc

source: Jow Forums

>it is love that makes life worth living
how about you directly kys since clearly you have retarded notions

This
People are too obsessed with how they will be perceived by others
Just live your life

>Heck, even present-day philosophers aren't as likely to be religious as you might think
even philosophers 2000 years ago weren't religious

go read the Dialogues of Plato you pleb

Lmao

I don't wanna be bound to someone or to some feeling. A lot of other things to do to have fun.