Gaza is burning our country

Gaza is burning our country.
The maniacs in Gaza recently developed a new method to make our life uneasy. Arson kites. They take this simple cheap kite and tie some burning coals to it, wrapped in aluminium paper. The kite is flown from Gaza into Israel, lands inside a forest or crop field and burns it. They also use balloons for it. One time, they even used a condom !

Watch this video to see the damage done in Israel by these fires. There are about 10 fires a day in a rage up to 7 kilometers from the Gaza Strip. No people were harmed yet, but thousands of animals, wild or domestic, have died.

youtube.com/watch?v=NAohrpqvR4Q

Attached: kite.jpg (2048x1370, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Ofir_Rahum
petra.gov.jo/Public_News/Nws_NewsDetails.aspx?Site_Id=1&lang=2&NewsID=328812
youtube.com/watch?v=tbU3zdAgiX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Hamas

Based

Lmao good prank

Based Hamas warriors

It is not clear if Hamas is behind it. They probably do, in a way. But many of these kites are flown by kids or teenagers and Israel does not want to attack them. I actually assume Hamas wants us to attack them, as then the entire will go like ISRAEL KILLING KIDSSSSSSSS

why do the kites fall though?

lmao. only solution is to deport all arabs and create a buffer zone of 50 kms near Israel

Gravity? I guess. The kites don't get far, they fall to adjacent places near the borderline. Balloons go further. Some balloons were seen in remote places like Ashkelon or Netivot. (Check the map to see where it is compared to Gaza).

>deport arabs from their home country

The IDF claims it got a solution and it took down 600 kites already. But that is 2/3 of all kites flown so far. This is at least what the video says.

I mean, as far as I know the IDF is using drones against these kites.

I wonder why snipers are not used.

Good!

Go back to Poland. You don't belong in Occupied Palestine.

Kites for the kikes!

>be kike
>get kited

lol, we won't run away from some kites. A solution will be found, sooner or later, and the trees that were burned will grow anew.

Nice. Fuck jews.

>home
nobody cares about them and how they can breed faster than anyone else
Jews are simply much better people

kikes vs kites
let's see who will win

Ah, yes. An azeri scum supporting kikes.

The land under your feet doesn't belong to you. Go back to Poland or Ukraine.

t. R*ssian subhuman

all palestinians should be deported to greece. they would fit right in if they convert to orthodox christianity and spoke greek.
He is actually jewish

>and Israel does not want to attack them
>have them gulaged for 70 years
>surprised they may be a little angry

Considering that Jews and Arabs are essentially one and the same people genetically that divided only 4000 years ago, this can be treated very widely...

Attached: fiwOxH711Eo.jpg (960x720, 150K)

A final solution to the kite problem?

>Jews are simply much better people
Kys unironically. There is nothing worse than kikes, not even sandniggers.
Kike sympathizers will be one of the first to receive the bullet btw.

Israel is the only the democracy in the Middle East, do what you must.

Of course it does, Ahmed. You are the settler both in Denmark and both in the Land of Israel. Burn it into your mind.

The finest of MENA brains using their intellect to attack pissreal.Beautiful.

How can you hate Israel when they are the only democracy in the Middle East?

Wouldn't they fit in better in Turkey considering they wouldn't have to convert to another religion? Same shit less difficulty.

And they can create a nuisance at best, and mostly destroy nature and burn animals.

The political regime that governs Israel is not sovereign. While all their actions lead to the next final holocaust. The Arabs will simply drop the Jews into the sea. Jews must give something to Russia for help and save you.

Attached: ZBMH316-4Uo.jpg (719x1080, 133K)

Not sovereign? Actually Russia recognized West Jerusalem as the Israeli capital lately. This is quite unusual.

Sounds like fun for burning rice husk after harvest season.

They would eventually get harassed,attacked daily in Turkey because Turkey is highly nationalist country. But they would fit in right in Greece if they converted. %80 of modern Greeks look like arabs anyways.

Attached: greek.jpg (431x402, 77K)

2bh muslims are indeed insane and parasitic. And for some reason people in countries where muslims aren't even that common (like ireland for example) tend to sympathise with them and even consider them victims.
Islam brings nothing but ignorance, wars and terrorism. We experienced it first hand. Also the big problem is that countries like the USA pump a lot of money into muslim extremism and terrorism (like they openly did during the Chechen wars).

>our country
Kek

Nerde yaşiyorsun gerizekali senin gururlu Türkler 5 million suriyeli aldi bir hic bir yerde iş yok güç yok aq goduklarim herseyi caliyorlar önümüzden

:^)

Attached: PFLP.jpg (650x433, 100K)

We expelled the murderer Mona Awana to Turkey. I bet she's doing fine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Ofir_Rahum

>ISRAEL KILLING KIDS
True story

>our country
Your "country" is Poland, Ukraine and Brooklyn.

Greeks and Turks are the same shit anyway and I doubt a country where brown people think they're central asian chinks could ever be considered 'highly nationalist', all they'd have to do is speak Turkish and they can be considered a LARPing arab like the rest of you.

It's our country, we built it, and we fought for it.

You on the other hand RAN AWAY.

He is not jewish. Azeris are extremely secular and know what a disgusting filth islam is. I meam all religions are but the thing is that muslims take theirs too serious and use mostly violent and bloody methods to defend it.

Go back to your sand-country then as well.

>It's our country, we built it, and we fought for it.

American taxpayers built Israel and American soldiers fought Israel's wars.

>lately
>quite unusual
Nothing unusual here.
Russia also has recognized East Jerusalem as the Palestinian capital in accordance with the decisions of the United Nations on the principles of the settlement of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

And to speak about the sovereignty of Ishsrael, in light of the fact that its policy is largely determined by supranational structures and Jews around the world, it's simply ridiculous.

>we fought for it
No, you don't.

kikes ruined my dad's country

Funny. Who fought Israeli soldiers when they took over West Bank in 1967? Jordnian soldiers. Not """"""""""""Palestinian"""""""""""" soldiers. Jordanians ! Where were the """""""""""Palestinian""""""""""" soldiers when Israel took over the territory you claim to be your homeland in 1967?

>took over West Bank in 1967
OCCUPATION

Haklısın moruk geçen nüfus dairesine gittim her yer suriyeli doluydu, görevliler dışında tek türk bendim herhalde :DDD İnşallah Reis bunları avrupaya (özellikle yunanistan ve almanyaya) postalarda kurtuluruz amk parazitlerinden.

I think they smacked arabs on their own,egypt and syria got material aid from the sovjets as well during yom kippur.

LOL
Switzerland got an """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""army""""""""""""""""""""""""" but it did not fight a single battle like in the last 1000 years.

Oh the zionist Palestinians = Jordanians lie.

Even if it was true the land still doesn't belong to you but to Palestinian/Jordanian Arabs.

It's not a Zionist claim. The Palestinian president said it by itself.

petra.gov.jo/Public_News/Nws_NewsDetails.aspx?Site_Id=1&lang=2&NewsID=328812

>Ramallah, Nov. 24 (Petra) -- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, on Friday said that Jordanians and Palestinians are "one people living in two states", appreciating His Majesty King Abdullah II, who spared no occasion to defend the Palestinian cause and Jerusalem before the world.

Plus, prior to 1967, West Bank was part of Jordan, and Israel did indeed fought Jordan in 1967. lrn2history.

There are enough muslim countries, but of course the living standards are lower there.
I got a bit angry when tonsbof muslims here went on the street to protest Trumps Jerusalem decision but did not for the anti terror protests after the berlin attack.
Shows priorities.

Is your father like 70 years old?

No Palestinians are a separate people with a separate culture and identity.

Even if it was true you have no right to be on Palestinian/Jordanian land. Go back to Poland and Brooklyn.

Remember the the borderline in the Middle-East were created by the Brits and French. They have decided who is Jordanian and who is Palestinian and who is Syrian and who is Lebanese. The territory known as Palestine was established with the purpose of being a homeland to the Jewish people, by the Brits. In other words, if Jews were not around, there is a chance that this land was a part of Southern Syria. In other words, Zionism gave birth to the Palestinian identity, in a way.

just abandon that piece of shit desert land lmao, jews already dominates america anyway.

>our country

Attached: 1505212227542.jpg (662x685, 129K)

Look at the video - do you see a desert? 60% of Israel is desert, but the remaining 40%, where most people live, is not.

is your father a policeman ? and your mom gives lectures about Russian history at the local linguistic center KEK

There are several good reasons why it ours, in this order :

1. We live here
2. We built it
3. We fought for it
4. We received international recognition

>Unironically arguing that Might equals Right

So why do you fucks get so offended by the Holocaust then?

Where do you see "might equals right"? Only section 3 talks about use of force and this is mostly defensive force.

The point being you don't belong in the Middle East. Go back to Poland and Ukraine.

Imagine being such a pussy that you're threatened by kites

>mostly defensive force

How the fuck is it defensive if you invaded and settled their land in the first place? You know what fuck it, we've been over this already with South Africa, you're on the wrong side of History.

From the river to the sea

About 80% of Israelis were born in Israel. Asking them to go "back" to some other country is logically wrong.
But if you seek to be obsessive and see where everybody's parent or grandparent is from you will discover that Israelis are originated all over the world, not just Poland and Ukraine. Many are originated in MENA too.

MASHALLAH

Because turks dont give Istanbul back either.

>Purchasing land and settling in it is an invasion

No, not really. Don't blame us in the crimes of others.

Doesn't matter. Israel was created by European Jews. It's an illegal creation and you Jews need to go back to Europe and Brooklyn.

The First Aliyah from the 1880s had Jews from Yemen too, if you wish to get into details.

Putting that aside though, it's all irrelevant for today. 80% of Israelis were born in Israel and this % is rising and rising.

This thread makes me smile. Nobody likes Israel. You end is coming kikes.

Lamo it was British jews that carved up the middle east and wanted isreal

Like Lord Arthur Balfour, the famous Jewish guy?

Encouraged by comments by your fellow Arabs and other anti-semites? I am not very bothered.

>Wrong side of history
Fuck off Greenie Melbournite
>we've been over this already with South Africa
Didn't mention Rhodesia did we

Gas the kikes.

Sorry, we're doing the gasssing now

Attached: smoked kebab.jpg (2000x1124, 485K)

IIRC, he did it to himself though (by mistake).

very nice :3

Haven't seen you in a longtime!

Why do you even care about it anyway, you guys could gas them as efficiently as hitler did to your kind and trump will still protect you guys from the UN?

Attached: 1503025876210.jpg (530x558, 84K)

You type like an American who thinks he's really intelligent but has a sub 90 IQ, think those MAGA hat wearing Jow Forumstards are rubbing off on you. Fucking get a grip, cunt.

Hmmm, I don't post a lot nowadays. Hi fren

The majority of Europeans and the majority of young Americans dislike your country.

The leader of the largest Spanish party correctly pointed out that Israel is an "illegal country". The largest Spanish cities are already boycotting Israeli products.

Your time is coming, Schlomo. Better already book the plane tickets to Poland or Brooklyn.

I like to stick to the truth. I read that he tried to fire this gas canister and it was shot directly to its face. It might be wrong though.

Why not? :3

I dedicate this song for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbU3zdAgiX8

Most of Jow Forums is pro-Assad, pro-Hezbollah, pro-Iran and anti-Israel.

Even the jews hate israel.

Attached: f39710a.jpg (563x422, 112K)

>look at me m8s, I say cunt I'm tru blue see ;)
Absolutely cringe. Back to the QandA audience for you.

Yeah, these are Neturei Karta or Satmar. Read about em for a bit before posting.

Reminder that this poster is an Iraqi