Millennials are degenera-

>millennials are degenera-

Attached: 1529401084488[1].jpg (1484x867, 143K)

incels btfo

>You'll never be a part of the greatest generation
>Instead you get social anxiety from online interactions

ebin

greatest generation? more like cuck generation

lmao this

>8 on average
>there's some motherfucker out there who banged 16 different girls

Attached: fcd.jpg (500x334, 21K)

>that 30y.o. boomer who believes every infographics on the internet
cringe

FUCK OFF ROASTIES YOUR DAY IS COMING ROASTIES WHERE WE'LL SHUT YOUR DIRTY WHORE MOUTHS JUST SHUT UP

>le proofs

We get it you're russian.

>I don't need proofs to know that something is true

Attached: 1514897419283.png (730x844, 137K)

>Baby boomers had the most sexual partners at 11.
But that's pedophilia.

more incels in this generation than any other, bringing the average down, quite simple desu

It's not if you are the same age

Fuck incels keeping our generation down.
Like literally, incels should get laid and stop being so creepy and shitty people.

7 too many

>v
>olivia
>alex
>thai slag
>ahrin
>jew
>kiwi slag
>current gf
does this mean she's the one?

nice humble brag

one sexual encounter per year may be a lot by the standard of Jow Forums but its fuck all compared to most normal people

Touching a girl's hand counts as a chad for Jow Forums.

Guys have 2 and girls have 16
There are phone aps for sex, millenial girls are fucking whores

guys are too they just have less opportunity to action it. see: gays

I call bullshit on this, especially knowing how promiscuous modern women and homosexuals are. There can't be that many incels that would half the average number of partners millennials have, so the study must be bogus.

>and homosexuals
are they even 2% of the population? a lot of noise is made for them but I don't think there's many of them out there.

Can confirm, I'm an incel

>almost 20
>never held hands
Is this the end?

Attached: 1529389722278.jpg (500x375, 44K)

Up to 1 in 7, depending on what study you read, and growing every year according to everyone.

I knew it

Attached: 1529017795678.png (290x352, 190K)

Meee, 30 actually.18Asians 8 whites 2 Latinas 1 mut and 1 black chick
Gen x

Yeah, I lost mine when I was 5. Then again at 10 & 12

tfw 0 partners so far. Wtf whos having so much sex?

8 cannot be the fucking average.

>hit the average already
Phew

Clearly you have no idea what the 70s were like if you think today is more degenerate.

They are. Women whoring around with chads and having 50 partners on average just means that 80% of men are completely left without sex.

unironically this
women rate 80% of men as "below average"
men are more rational and rate roughly 50% of women as above average
women are spoiled and needy

of course the baby boomers are the biggest degenerates

ITT: Jow Forums escapes its containment zone

"Well, you see, Brain. The thing is that we weren't around in the 1970s. So you know we really don't know how promiscuous women were then. We've got only our own generation to go by."

Attached: CebPFyx..jpg (625x350, 68K)

Unfortunately true.

That's probably why rock music died as a mainstream cultural force. Millenials don't have enough sex for that.

>t. roastie

t. smelly incel

It's over the course of an entire life, till 25 I had only 4 sexual partners, it rose up quickly after that.

8 is still too much. Kara boga soon and your white women will be in the lower caste of our harem (where they belong). In Cha Allah

It died because it ran out of ideas.

>t. Pierre-Guillaume Verbrüggen

how can anyone be surprised by the boomers when they came of age during the 60's aka the worst decade

Wait, when did rock ever have "original" ideas. Chuck Berry basically set the mold for all subsequent rock, it's just that the fashions and lyrical references change a bit with the times.

American stuff anyway; Europeans did add some ideas of their own which was mostly how metal came about. Metallica were really the first notable American group that wasn't running off the fumes of Chuck Berry.

I mean there's been lots of rock eras from bluesy classics to grunge to hair metal and emo. There's no real new theme or movement left in whatever's being released today. If anything even is, I couldn't fucking tell ya to be honest. All the rock concerts that make it my way are bands that have been around for at least a decade stretching all the way back to the 80s. Presented by the "new rock" station.

Why don't you ask them for recs on /mu/ instead of complaining like a bitch.

Have you been to /mu/? That place is possiblity the shittiest board on the site. And yes, that includes garbage like Jow Forums and /b/

The Midwest and South still have a viable rock scene anyway.

>Is it possible that my preconceived notions that I got from a Loatian cave painting forum are misguided?
>No, it’s the facts that are wrong!