I love underaged girls in a sexual way

I love underaged girls in a sexual way

Attached: hg.webm (920x480, 2.98M)

this is so fucking haram. We should ban anime.

Flag checks out.

this

Attached: 550.png (692x769, 404K)

Attached: gf.webm (1280x720, 747K)

Attached: mREimqG.jpg (651x641, 98K)

I think he's just a grumpy old man who hates anything his own studio didn't create.

>fat lolis
Get a better taste, user.

Attached: 1529210983496.jpg (710x710, 122K)

flag checks out

BASED and REDPILLED

Me too user, me too.

>/a/
>loli

Attached: 1529272214491.jpg (618x619, 54K)

Kill yourself pedophile scum.

If you actually interacted with children you would not want to hurt them. You just see images online and think they are toys for your pleasure.

Go to a gas chamber like God intends.

But what if she consents though?

Child cannot consent to anything like that. They do not even begin to understand what is going on. It is pure taking advantage of the naïve and vulnerable.

t. teacher

beat me to it

I want to PROTECT them though. Who in their right mind would headpet one?

Attached: criminal scum.jpg (1827x2447, 701K)

By protect you mean abuse, don't you?

>Child cannot consent to anything like that. They do not even begin to understand what is going on. It is pure taking advantage of the naïve and vulnerable.
Nonsense, they're horny as fuck and sexually curious. Depending on age of course, but we're not talking about 5yo here.

Based.

It's beheading then.

Perhaps so, but child and adult sexuality are entirely different things and very incompatible with each other.

Pretty sure the girl in the OP thing is intended to be about that age or around there.

>Nonsense, they're horny as fuck and sexually curious
1) Gas yourself.
2) You are confusing a teenager and a child.
3) Even if they were, you still keep yourself off them you creep.

Absolutely and unironically not. It might come with the age, but I feel they're made to protect and care from all dangers in the world, not lewd them. 2D is another thing.

Attached: 1523828967578.png (544x638, 619K)

Please do not sexualize little children...they are innocent...

>2D is another thing.
It is a gateway to abusing real children. It leads you to believe things about children that are not true like this guy

So, be responsible.
>Pretty sure the girl in the OP thing is intended to be about that age or around there.
Not at all. At least Kanna is 200 years old or something.
>1) Gas yourself.
>2) You are confusing a teenager and a child.
>3) Even if they were, you still keep yourself off them you creep.
1) No
2) 11 isn't teen
3) Maybe. If we get Sharia, I'm making the best of the situation.

D is another thing.
>It is a gateway to abusing real children.
No it's not.
>It leads you to believe things about children that are not true like this guy
Nothing I said was wrong.

Absolutely retarded argument. I just killed you, I'm probably be a serial killer in the near future, right? Go fuck yourself

Attached: anond.png (405x371, 9K)

goint to*

>Not at all. At least Kanna is 200 years old or something.
Pull the other one it had the bells on it.

>1) No
Yes
>2) 11 isn't teen
11 year olds do not understand human intimacy and are easily manipulated and controlled.

Your other statement implies the opposite.
>No it's not.
>3) Maybe. If we get Sharia, I'm making the best of the situation.
If you thought you could get away with it. You would be a child abuser. People like you belong in a concentration camp.

See his post here, he proves my hypothesis. If he could get away with it he says he would abuse children. That shows that the images he looks at do encourage him to want to do things in the real world.

>Italy
>"haram"
to be expected

It still looks like traditional East Asian art styles and the goofy-looking anime style had not yet appeared.

Attached: hakuja-den10669422-12-35.jpg (633x480, 45K)

Geez it's almost like there's previously mentally ill people who likes things.

While bideo games per se don't make people grab a gun and go to streets to kill people on sight, there will be people who are prone to do shit like that, and his mental state would probably only get worse by playing violent gaymes.

In my humble opinion the same applies to anime. Most people perfectly discern what's fiction from reality, but there will be people who are prone to that and etc etc.

>If he could get away with it he says he would abuse children
And that would be okay (in the hypothetical situation)... If he's acting like that when there's no rule, why would you judge him like there's one?

>11 year olds do not understand human intimacy and are easily manipulated and controlled.
So what? Women in general are, and jusr because you can doesn't mean you will.
>If you thought you could get away with it. You would be a child abuser. People like you belong in a concentration camp.
It's not abuse if the child was into it though.

Because a moral person would not make that action regardless of the rules.

>So what? Women in general are
I doubt you have spent much time with real children. I have because I teach them and an 11 year old is as clueless about the world as a 7 year old. They just have a bigger brain.

It is nothing like an adult woman's ability to understand a situation.

>It's not abuse if the child was into it though.
It is always abuse if it involves a child. It is the abuse of authority and a position of hierarchical power to exploit the naivety of a child.

second half for you

>Because a moral person would not make that action regardless of the rules.
>implying moral would matter in a world without rules

>the average size of a child's vagina/anus
>the average size of an adult penis
Now you see why this doesn't work.

Morality is not the same as the rules. For example in the west it is fine for you to abuse a child by putting them on hormone blockers.

That is an immoral action. Yet it is legal.

Only somebody with no grasp of philosophy thinks that the law and morality are the same thing.

my 15cm micropenis is too small for adult woman. this is why I only had sex with 11 years old girls so far. you can't blame me or call me pedophile, my body is just not made for adult woman but I still want to have real sex.

>11 year old is as clueless about the world as a 7 year old. They just have a bigger brain.
And 16 year old is just as clueless about the world as a 11 year old, they just have a bigger brain.
>It is always abuse if it involves a child. It is the abuse of authority and a position of hierarchical power to exploit the naivety of a child.
No it's not if you're not in a position of authority or power, or does a boyfriend always have power over his girlfriend?
>it's abuse because I say it's abusive
Wow, what hot arguments.

>Morality is not the same as the rules.
When did I say that?

>all sex involves penetration
Burger please, I know you're new to this sex thing, but do some research before commenting, ok?

So you're just an arbitrary fanatic that thinks his opinion is the moral absolute.

Gas yourself.

>And 16 year old is just as clueless about the world as a 11 year old, they just have a bigger brain.
Not at all. A 16 year old is much wiser than an 11 year old.

>or does a boyfriend always have power over his girlfriend?
Obviously? Man always has power over woman. It is the nature of relationships.

You implied morality does not matter if there are no rules. When in fact morality always matters and rules often get in the way of good morality.

Difference is I am right and you are wrong.

>Man always has power over woman. It is the nature of relationships.

Oh ho ho ho you've clearly never had a relationship with a woman.

>Not at all. A 16 year old is much wiser than an 11 year old.
And a 11 year old is much wiser than a 5 year old. And much more sexually curious.
>Obviously? Man always has power over woman. It is the nature of relationships.
Right, so all male-female relationships should be banned.
>You implied morality does not matter if there are no rules. When in fact morality always matters and rules often get in the way of good morality.
>Difference is I am right and you are wrong.
No, you're just a fanatic. Like a feminist, you just think you're right and repeat your unbased opinion like it's absolute fact.

You mean Americans just have reversed gender roles.

>so all male-female relationships should be banned.
Trust a Finn to advocate for this.

If you ever hear an 11 year old talking, it's like instant boner deflate.

2D lolis = love with respect
3D lolis = pat on head

I have sex with an underage girl at least once a month

if i count my puppy then me 2

Pedophiles confuse their lust and parental instinct hormones.

lmao what the fuck
I'm talking about a human girl

Can confirm. My girlfriend and I have some kind of DDLG shit going on

>all those deviated niggers justifying their pedophilic tendencies
Try arguing with the parents of your prey. And try justifying that early exposure to sexual behaviour, especially from an autistic old weeaboo, doesnt negatively affect a life of non-subhuman citizens.

I've met both of my gf's parents. Her mom is literally schizophrenic and didn't give a fuck and her father was like "Alright, take good care of her. She's a good girl and deserves it"

Parents used to be the ones pushing their kids off to marriage. So, your argument is that since jealous grannies have indoctrinated society to think that having sex with little girls is a bad thing, it's wrong?

>t. teacher

That's why it's best to be a high school teacher. The girls are actually capable of sex. ;)

Well lucky you. But you know not everyone is like that.
>used to be
Glad you pointed it out. It is almost as if it is not acceptable in current state of first world economy to do that, which proves my point of it being subhuman behaviour. And notice how being married to a child didnt equal being sexually attracted to it.

Not everyone is an unreasonable moralist either

>not accepting that my potential daughter could legally be treated as a sex toy by some deviants that would just want to fuck her disregarding the social and economical consequences
Lol k. I guess i gave you too much credit. How old is you child bride anyway?