Delays

>delays
>no fiat from start
>African devs
>constant airdrops
>Telegram full of thirdies and Pajeets
Did I fuck up by buying this?

Attached: 1*pG9Qa4KkF4hjjeduAZxIBQ.png (414x321, 75K)

crypto beak told me to cop

serious ragret

you fucked up when you even considered to buy this

>yfw this will be a better functioning from day 1 than COSS which has been in beta for 1 year+

Attached: 1520914040344.png (601x584, 390K)

It looked good on paper.

Coss will have fiat. Coinmetro doesn't even have an exchange and likely never will.
Coss is still shit.

not surprised, he really knows fuck all

elon musk is african

Fxpig. That site us doing well my friend. Why are yall so impatient? Wait a year and count them gains my nigga

>African devs

Just lmao

Niggers. Next up is taiwanese linebackers in the nfl.

I bought some horse and CM bags because of him. Feeling like a dumb pajeet right now.

Shits gonna 10x within 3 months, and its only up for there. Will hit at least 10 dollars when the next bullrun happens

you wanted a normie exchange . you have one. fzcj off

>low center of gravity
>healthy cuisine
>martial artists

the thippening is happening sooner than you think user

Awwww fuck I hope so but let’s be honest it’s looking unlikely right now. Give us a motherfucking update Kevin you slippery cunt!
Let’s not forget COSS ath was 2.60$ and it’s an absolute piece of shit exchange. Haven’t lost all hope just yet

Every fucking telegram is horrible.

Unironically a comfy hold, user. Will save you money when you save on exchange fees, and will make you money when the token goes to the 3-5$ range in a couple months of operation. Just relax. All the other eth you spent since the token sale closed is worth far less now.

> coinmetro wont have an exchange
?????
wha?

its the whole purpose of the site you know. to exchange cryptocurrencies.

im sorry you didnt manage to get in the ico

I think they were implying it would be an exit scam

>no fiat from start

What's the source on this?

I read this on telegram, not trying to fud but it was an admin who said it

Only reason anyone here cares about coin metro is vecause assblaster shilled it.

stupid fuck. it wasn't coinmetro dumbass, it was gibraltar blockchain exchange.

you will hear it a lot more like in a month.

remember: gibraltar blockchain exchange.

If I already have QASH as 50% of my portfolio do I need Rock token?

Yes OP, i would be surprised if this does not exit scam

A lot of us bought in at sub 7c so that is incorrect

ill paste this fud from reddit

on april 18 kevin said he is gonna bring focused updates WITHIN 3 days and it's already been 8. and this has happened countless of times! just wait till his next telegram update he's just gonna be like "oh i'm sorry guys i know i promised daily updates but it's been so busy with everything. we are currently having trouble with our janitors visa so we have to solve this issue at hand. we will get back to you with a detailed update tomorrow" and then he's just going to disappear again for another week

i dont care that they have a forex platform, forex isnt crypto and crypto isnt forex. to be honest with all the fake members in telegram, fake followers on facebook and twitter, i wouldn't even be surprised if all their FXPIG reviews are fake too.

at this rate if they ever do release their exchange, there's no way it's gonna be this month, or next month either. we're looking q2/q3 2018. even though they initially promised the exchange to be released in MARCH.

Im glad I only invested 1 ETH at this point to be honest, I was planning on investing much more initially.

Sitting on 20k xcm tokens, reading this thread, never felt better in my life :) ty for the retarded fud guys. Seeing there are no real fud arguments comming and only instant gratification mongoloids replying.. i am nearly cuming from the future gains this will give me

you will be fucked up by not buying this

Attached: 0xBTC.jpg (400x400, 13K)

I’m hoping for the best too but just lowering my expectations to ease the pain. What’s your eoy prediction based xcm holder?

Are you the same person from every thread about 0xbtc?