0 - 2

0 - 2

Attached: poland-flag.png (826x520, 3K)

BLACKED

Attached: Senegal flag.png (1280x853, 10K)

POOR WITTLE SLAV BOI

Poland losing to niggers is an EU paidup globalist propaganda, to show us how Niggers are superior to Europans. All according to plan.

Thanks Germany, you're doing a great job in destroying Europe and Europeans.

the based FRENCH speakers vs the zcwzezecz garglers

>Europe and Europeans
No one thinks of Pooland as anything but a slav shithole with even shittier people.

I was thinking the same.

Niggers have zero organizational skills. They literally can't plan 5 seconds into the future.

I think the Polish team has been poisoned.

Sure thing, Polack.

m'boy M'Baye cucks polacks
based

t. new "European"

Lmao the cope
Just accept the superiority of the BBC, Krakowski

BASED

Rip Poland, you'll never recover from this

lol

F
You guys were /myteam/

Attached: 1528545864135.jpg (670x800, 93K)

Group H is too EASY

Attached: 78F1BDCD-3374-4015-B2D7-8F12EA2F4ADF.jpg (1616x1639, 747K)

YOU STUPID FUCKS YOU DUMB STUPID FUCKS HOW CAN YOU FUCK UP LIKE THIS????

BASED NIPPON

They didn't, they were paid to lose. Krautkikes are behind every misery Europe has faced since thousand of years.

I bet money on Poland fuck

Whatever you bet, in this age and century, bet on fucking shitskins. Because they will always win.

looks like the p*Le is finally beginning to accept reality
this is the millennium of KARA BOGA

>Thanks Germany, you're doing a great job in destroying Europe and Europeans.
>Poorland
>Europe
Polish actually believe they are European

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1529304025307.png (251x203, 20K)

We wuz hussars n shit

We're more European than British people.

Baltic region = whites

Rest = admixed mongrels.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

kek
Just show how catholic you guys are, that might spook them away

>We're more European than British people.
SOMEONE STOP HIM

Attached: 1529303988783.jpg (1462x1462, 298K)

Kek

Yes, we are.

Attached: atlantic baltic.png (1024x1512, 77K)

You're more Jewish than European

Poland is arguably the most mixed country in Europe aside from Spain, Portugal and the balkans. You were under Mongol rule, you had a large Jewish minority, you had different steppe tribes coming in and receiving a home in exchange for providing horses and men, etc. This is why poles tend to look quite odd, to say the least.

You guys fucking suck, Senegal is fucking awful

Even Senegal is more European than your country my dude.

You're an imbecile mongrel.
Prove it then.

you never wondered why poles are so swarthy and weird/ugly looking?

Attached: main-qimg-c5699edfa5249090e64fc4c04e0be72e.png (602x318, 190K)

Meme map, now fuck off.

Not yet lost.

t. Judeo-Slavic Mongol

Attached: 9s8m51.jpg (758x746, 50K)

Poland was always terrible at football though.

People in North Sweden are more Uralic than Swedish, thanks for proving my point, you orange-skinned mongrel.

Poland has always been terrible in everything.

Guys, don't bully with Poland-kun

Attached: 1DF2809D-50EE-4E8F-B06F-9F53B92A9DD3.png (655x444, 519K)

>russia

Attached: 1472029901528.png (342x380, 139K)

1-2

Are you referring to the northernmost part? Because that's still a much less swarthy region than Poland. Have a nice day, Böktar Schlomovich

>Blackedland

>b-but muh 1974 and 1982

>murricans pls gibs

Attached: trump-poland-17.jpg (900x538, 74K)

Sweden was always isolated. Your population is also patethically low. If you want to play with statistics so much, there are more fucking blonde people in North Poland alone than in entire Sweden lol.

Much more l1 haploshit males as well. Cope harder, my dear little swarthoid.

>Baltic region = whites
>Rest = admixed mongrels.

Attached: polish-slaver.png (640x480, 82K)

Poland is such a fucking shithole...

You already poted it, you l2 slavshit mongrel. New worlders are obsessed pieces of total shite.

Poland looks better than most of Italy and at least we play at World Cup, unlike your shitty team

white people is a social construct created by anglo

>Pooland blaming Germany for its problems again

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1497298569646.png (638x425, 416K)

La puta que los parió

Polish people are so fucking autistic and dumb

>Sweden was always isolated.
Which is why we remained so blonde. Unlike you. Heh, wouldn't surprise me if you got your blonde genes from all the raping during the Deluge

This.

Attached: 1522269054732.jpg (3284x2368, 1.86M)

You're behind everyone's problems in Europe. Rest of Euros just lack the fucking balls to say it outloud.
Prove me wrong, pastanigger admixed with MENA and niggers.

nice butthurt, vatnik

GAME OVER! POOLAND LOST TO SENEGAL 2:1
BBC > POOLAND

yeah, we know you like nigger dick. that's why you vote for parties that bring so many of them to europe.

Yeah I can literally dine in your finest 3 star Michelen restaurant in the main of Cracovia spending the money I would spend on a hamburger in Italy, give me a break you fucking third worlder tard

>mongrel
Poorlaks actually believe they are European I cant wait for Russia and Israel to join the eu

Attached: 9SnsdB4.gif (300x264, 1.82M)

Oh wow, you inbred.

Attached: euro admx.jpg (570x480, 53K)

WOHOHOHHOHOHO NO NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THIS DUDE
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

KARA BOGA
tiny slavic dicks < BBC

kill them Krychowiak. Kill them all.

>Caucasus is somehow less European than Turkey
Dumb map

Welcome to the club of disappointing losses

Bye bye Poland.

lmao get blacked you subhuman slav

Attached: caf5d618a9228c06ea22c02befdc9de21071b82f8cbddcf02fc93f5a79c17be8.jpg (3259x2594, 255K)

>fucking jewish chicks
>bad
Incel

Why is everyone so angry? It's just a game, dudes

DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE DAS IT MANE

what the fuck are you talking about? Senegal team's value is 20 million higher than the Polish team, pretty much all foreign media expected Senegal to win or draw, only Polish media hyped our team so much as usual

>white man running after black man
>ever

you can't outrun a black man it's simple

BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKEDBLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED

>map suggests poles have at least 28,8% genetic material in common with jews
really makes you thunk

Attached: Blank+_5b121b1003743c547d19f7c46caec246.jpg (420x274, 23K)

>implying you wouldn't laugh at us just like everyone here if your team had won

games are all we have in this shit country

The only persons who are angry here are the Poles.

Damn she is cute.

I'd rather be inbred than Jewish and you still aren't European

Even the niggress looks better than P*lish women

>only Polish media hyped our team so much as usual
Are you telling me your media is bad?

lol XDDDD

In Western Europe it was harder to tell apart Jews from Non-Jews. And Jews were less numerous.

British and French Jews were for the most part secularized, lived dispersed around gentiles, were assimilated into French and British cultures and fluently spoke the languages of their respective host populations. Meanwhile Polish Jews were mostly Orthodox, very religious, dressed traditionally, lived in separate Jewish districts, spoke Polish poorly or with a strong accent, and did not care about mainstream Polish culture. Today in the USA you have both kinds of Jews, assimilated and Orthodox ones. So you should know what differences I'm talking about.

Most of Polish Jews were still very Orthodox and not assimilated with the mainstream culture. Look at Orthodox Jews in Israel or in the USA today: that's the great majority of Polish Jews as of 1939.

We also had secularized and assimilated Jews, those had higher chances of surviving WW2.

at least we still have the most American city in Europe

Attached: 30415250_1538468656264361_6667916755442073600_n.jpg (685x960, 101K)

thank god for the inquisição

>lol XDDDD
kill yourself

Attached: 1528758319230.jpg (600x400, 23K)

>win one game
so superior

>football is about discipline and organisation
literally nigger-tier sport, the idea that anyone could enjoy watching some faggots kick a ball baffles me to this day.

>American city
How is that a good thing?

After you, ape.

>The females in your country are all secretly smiling about this when you aren't looking
How does it feel?

Attached: laughing black guys.jpg (592x394, 25K)

>lol XDDDD
That means absolutely nothing we don't have Jewish blood you do that's a fact accept it go to the temple

Read the post again. Learn your own history and then speak shit.