That's quite a fucking price hike, Bezos. What gives? Why is the price of Amazon Prime going up by $20 per year?

That's quite a fucking price hike, Bezos. What gives? Why is the price of Amazon Prime going up by $20 per year?

Attached: amazon.jpg (2603x1692, 646K)

Getting cocky I think...I don't think I'll renew now...Walmart and Target i think are offering free shipping or should be soon

entice people to use it at a low price, slowly increase as people depend more and more subconsciously on all the services it has to offer?

Because they are hammering out a deal with chain link behind the scenes.

Why the fuck not? It's not like they has any serious competition anyway.

You guys need to be exterminated.

Its a legal and psychological backdoor in subscription based services. The terms have built in stipulations that allow the provider to increase subscription prices at will with essentially no consumer protection. Psychologically, many people don't realize their bill went up and even if they do, they either don't bother to cancel, or the provider makes it excessively difficult to do so.

Basically they are scamming people and getting away with it. However, if you're and investor its good news, expect a bump in the stock price, especially after the first earnings report this takes effect.

He realised stocks are inherently worthless

This means Netflix will do the same. All the streaming services are going to jack prices. I was searching yesterday for one with live streaming TV for NBA playoffs amd they're all basically 40 bucks a month aside from Slings bottom tier package.

Meanwhile jiocinema stays free

Attached: 1492748278478.png (842x633, 103K)

So they can pay their workers more and give them more benefits? Serioulsy this is economics 101, if you want wealth to trickle down there needs to be enough at the top that it'll overflow downwords

Attached: 1520407758567.jpg (320x213, 20K)

these cunts subscribed me to their shitty prime without my consent

Bezos is literally a multi billionaire. Amazon makes enough money to pay its workers as it was.

HUR DUR WHY IS MA PRIME GOING UP BY $20 HUR DUR THEY OFFER MORE SERVICES THAN THEY DID IN 2014 HUR DUR INFLATION

Attached: 9F0E6832-354D-4DC2-BA36-77099DA5B3E7.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Subscriptions are used to lure suckers in the bleed them
Insurance is far far worse, they raise every renewal with zero reason because they know most lazy People won't switch.

Trickle down economics doesn't work idiot. The people at the top just take tge money. If they expand bysiness tgey will not raise wages (bad for stock price) the best they will do is create most low paying jobs that people will barely be able to afford living on.

Nothing gold can stay.
Why can't more businesses look to Costco and other slow, longrun growth models instead of always doing the same "start out with an outstanding product at a low price and then slowly raise the price over the years as people get used to your service being amazing" thing

Shut the fuck up Bernie your communist shit is a failure

>That's quite a fucking price hike
>up by $20 per year
Absolute poorfag pleb.

Corner the market, then raise the price. Simple economics.

Attached: Capture.png (843x434, 487K)

If you don't believe in trickle down economics you must be a communist.

Ad hominem argument. Try better

Attached: df174873b403e77f2e6e2f49346c4902.jpg (1024x768, 457K)

Good goyim will never make it.

Where do you think your wages come from? They come from the top. And if theyre getting murdered by taxes and costs of running a business, you aren't going to get paid well. Maybe chasing imaginary internet tokens isn't actually the best idea in the world, ever think about that? Here's some real life advice: shut up, work hard, show up to work early and on days off. Don't spend your checks on shit either, save and invest in stocks. Once you do that, and keep it up, you could easily retire before 60.

Damn bezos I thought you were cool. Canceling amazon prime now

"Alexa, cancel amazon prime"

"Sorry, i'm afraid can't let you do that."

>there are actually real live people who paid Jeff Bezos to install literal, undisguised listening devices in their homes

I have one. I'm aware it's probably passively recording everything and sending it to a cloud where it's being used to develop AI and/or being sent to the NSA for monitoring purposes.

The thing is though, I live alone and never talk to anyone so I don't care if it's listening. I just like being able to say "alexa, what's the weather?", "alexa, play music", "alexa, play news, etc". It's very convenient, unfortunately.

Attached: 1524034916092.jpg (800x450, 61K)

bait

>Amazon makes enough money to pay its workers as it was.
But Bezos refuses to do so. You'll find countless forums on the Internet where employees complain of modern slavery.

Liberals are already “blaming” it on Trumps tax cut

Only they are poor enough to notice 20 dollar / 365 days tho

DELUSIONAL

10 million prime users
x

200 million more. Every year.

>"alexa, what's the weather?", "alexa, play music", "alexa, play news, etc". It's very convenient, unfortunately.
you can still do all that easily by yourself without inviting intelligence agencies into your home

>He unironically watches niggerball

go back

Your phone is already recording everything you do anyways my dude.

I work at an amazon facility. Most of those people complaining are low IQ niggers and faggots/dykes. It's not the greatest place in the world, but it's definitely not as bad as they make it out to be.

wow. so being a beta tester for the corporate police state only takes proboding the semblance of human contact. mcfucking kill yourself my dude

See you at $1800 boys

Attached: FeelsAMZNman.jpg (750x563, 53K)

>mfw own 30 shares of amazon

I had 200 shares in 2010.. fuck me

Rekt.

thanks dude, best of luck with your crypto gains, you will be out there soon!
i know it is a asshole thing to say, but ffs if you feel that you are a slave get a different job, make better life decisions. it is their own fault, the only one that is supposed to improve your life is you. Don't blame the CEO either, his job is simple, his job is to produce profit for the share holders, he works for them....it is the way the system works, nothing more.

I expected this. the value we get with prime is worth more than what they were charging, and it still will be for me.

Holy shit, this is the greatest goy ive seen in months

>If you feel like a slave just run away or fall on your sword lmao

T.Roman

>implying if there were less taxes and regulations, the average worker would be paid more money
The only difference would be that Bezos would be worth 250 billion instead of 150

Someone has to pay for all those new BTC minning rigs

> subscribing to amazon at all
kek
plebs

> buying on amazon
> subscribing to amazon at all
kek
plebs

Attached: 1522983632029.png (645x773, 29K)

Fuck this. I was reluctant back when I was Prime Student, now $20 more ontop of my doubling last year? I am out.

(((Bezos)))

i don't have prime but you guys sound like a bunch of jews talking about $20 increase after 4 fucking years. i'm sure there's been tons of improvements that you got during those 4 years.

that's a nickle a day. or (hopefully) less than 1 hour of your work in a whole year.

I only use Prime for one-day deliveries and when I have access to free trials. Prime is useless apart that considering you can pirate everything they offer such as music, books, movies and shows. Their shows catalog isn't even that good so unless you have pleb taste, you aren't missing much.
So yeah, I'd say prime is only good for dumb boomers and normies who don't know how to torrent or for moralist retards who think torrenting is wrong

fucking asshole

Attached: 42353535TGDFGE45.jpg (250x250, 12K)

A $20 fucking dollar price increase and people start a thread about it. That's less than $2+ a month, or 50 cents a week. If it's such a big deal, cut subscription. I bet most of you crybabies will put up with it anyway.