Holy shit

holy shit

twitter.com/requestnetwork/status/989776328701308928?s=21

Attached: 3CC9AA09-1E47-4D20-84CB-957184CF8AD2.jpg (973x505, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x413b3ccbc7aeaf6deb91f9e83c4dd38c5c9bc91a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Impressive

Attached: 1454973933689.jpg (309x343, 11K)

Mfw

Attached: 1523279227733.gif (235x150, 1.71M)

Shit shit shit just fomo'd in

Attached: 1523957379885.jpg (640x461, 27K)

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

OK i bought in

When dump?

Nvm now dump

Attached: tenor.gif (220x391, 803K)

the update was packed with good news, wikipedia is the tip of the iceberg

Chainlink is still going to have relevance... r-rr-right?

Attached: 1516345887423.png (646x595, 280K)

>mfw REQ actually did something

Attached: 1499326203714.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

That's a fake request network account, he's using the good ol "send me x eth I'll send u 10x back" scam

IMAGINE THE BURN

Attached: 1515183842803.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

bought in. fomo'd hard

You have to fight me IRL to ever get my Reqqies.

Shit not bad. REQ of all cryptos. Bought in at 27.

Surprised this hasn't already gone 50% this is huge.

FUCKING WOOCOMMERCE TOO LMAO WTF I LOVE YOU REQ

>tfw people projected the burn without adoption for the next year's

This is one of the cases where mental retardation really damages your wallet

>@RequestNetwork
>@RequestNetwokr

HAHAHA they told me i was dumbas fuck for accumulating req at the bottom HAHAHAHA

Fuck imagine the amount of attention this will bring to newfags. Feel like fomo ing again. Not even at weekly ATH yet

fuck I fomo'd in.

REQ still has a lot of room to grow.

The annoying thing is that there are so many good buys at this point. ZRX and XLM are both prone to lift off. Today. IOTA is finally climbing from being undersold. Heck even holding BTC with enough capital will give you nice 4 percent gains in the next hours.

I feel the buttplug getting in deeper..

Attached: 1517468212729.jpg (557x595, 154K)

my thoughts exactly, usually I can switch some funds, but everything is fucking climbing har lol

Sure, where do you live?

I BUY 2850 WHY PRICE GO DOWN YOU ARE SWINDLER SIR NOW MY FAMILY NOT EAT

how much more can it dump?

>not even touching weekly high
Fucking trash coin

The rest of the update is actually a bit more interesting. This partnership is basically on the level of the PH partnership.

The rest of the update for your brainlets..

A plugin that accepts any crypto currency. Should be able to be implemented into any e commerce site according to their blog. Powered by Request ofc, think massive token burn.

ERC20 tokens supported on the network, DGX, DAI, KNC, OMG & REQ

And possibly most importantly Bitcoin is supported on the test network.

Really big things coming guys. Kinda disgusted by ChainLink now desu.

Why the fuck wouldn't this news skyrocket the price? Jesus fucking Christ. An exchange listing does more for a fucking shitcoin. Garbage.

Give it time...It's already pumping a bit.

It happened 30 minutes ago middle of night in US. Saturation is coming and so is the pump.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IMMA BE RICH MOTHERFUCKERS

I'VE BEEN FUDDING REQ FOR WEEKS SAYING BUYING REQ WAS THE WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE

THANKS FOR SELLING ME YOUR BAGS FOR CHEAPP

AAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKKK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The guy talking about whales with millions of REQ they got for less than a cent wasn't lying. There are addresses on etherscan that dump millions of REQ to binance wallet every time there is a pump

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT ASS NIGGER IN MY ASS
WE MOONING BOIS

fomod in just in time

show me ONE

I wonder how US markets will react. Gotta be good right?

Well most of the bagholders are over there. Maybe.

show us user

Wait a second? How did they launch a bitcoin oracle on testnet without ChainLink? Guys? What's happening? Guys tell me it's the chainlink testnet they're using? Please?

Attached: 1521065149026.jpg (750x1008, 888K)

wikipedia is corrupt as fuck

THE G FORCE UNREAL

Attached: req.png (579x265, 13K)

for eg
etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x413b3ccbc7aeaf6deb91f9e83c4dd38c5c9bc91a

> mfw bitcoin and erc20 support within 30 days

Its the same with BAT. Whales have money, and money equals patience. Whales have been fucking with BAT for a year now. I mean 70 percent of the total coins belong to 4 people or something.

Holy shit good catch user.
Might be time to sell those linkies

Comfy with 55k REQ

This news is so massive

Reminder: Wikipedia is #5 website in the word

"Payment system used by wikipedia" is enough for every player in ecommerce/banking/finance industry to get his attention.

chainlink is a piece of shit, better sell before the imminent crash, when REQ announce using something different than stinky linkies

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10K)

wow a multi millionaire dollar project might be able to support basic crypto coding, what a fucking miracle. just bought 100k worth

Token burn is gonna be off the charts

>wikipedia partnership
>pwc partnership
>token burn

never been comfier

who else sitting on a comfy 50k+ stack of Req? Always knew this shitcoin would moon one day.

who cares if it's worth 10 millions or 10 cents. REQ will be the universal solution to buy/sell stuff with crypto.

I am
Tempted to sell my LTC for some REQ now

I think CMT is better then REQ
Change my mind

Attached: 0 (1).png (1336x862, 461K)

the people putting money into it (your autistic brain) care because thats how you make money, this isn't a fucking cartoon anime with a happy ending kid

Who would anyone give a fuck if you're too dumb to invest in this lmao

>he seriously think decentralized oracles are needed

Lmao, just dump your LINK nigga, just take 4 subscriptions to different oracle providers.

>wikipedia

Nice partnership you got there. Next on the line will be the red cross or doctors without borders maybe ?

poorfag brainlet here

are 5k req enough to make it? i'm all in in this, i sold my tv to get to 5k but fuck i'm nervous it's not enough

put a few dollars on the side for a noose while you are at it

I don’t know if you will make it, but you will have a lot of money. Don’t worry.

So REQ bagholders will get a percentage of the few grand a year that wikipedia manages to shake down users for?

It's only the #5 website in the world you retard
I guess you used it several times this week already

Imagine the attention this will get for REQ.

how does a non-profit website provide any investment interest in a shitcoin? Try to take your meds on time today and think about this

sure hope so, thanks for the kind words

>tfw all of the scamming pajeets in the comments below

I don't even care about the price atm. I have been in it since ico and it is really interesting to see how it started as a whitepaper project and just keeps on delivering.

They take a fuckload of donations holy fuck are you retarded?

They didn't?
>Bitcoin implementation will be launched on mainnet when we are 100% sure that it functions as you would expect.

COME ON YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

WHEN MOON LNAO WHEN MOON

WHY DOES REQ HAVE TO ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIPS WITH MASSIVE WEBSITES TO EVEN BE IN THE GREEN WHILE OTHER RANDOM SHITCOINS GO UP EVERY TIME THE MARKET AS A WHOLE GOES UP LNAO

Holy fuck its actually happening

Also think marketing. If wikipedia uses req for donations they will probably add the name on donation page.

How does that benefit investors you fucking child? Are you that fucking dense?

not sure if you're trolling or retarded

REQ is a payment system, Wikipedia will use that system. It has nothing to do with Wikimedia being non profit.

They have it on testnet and plan it for launch within the month. So it's not LINK. Sergey too slow confirmed.

Probably FUD but every time somebody makes a donation through Request, a smart contract takes a portion of the payment and market buys REQ. This means the price goes up with more usage.

>what is coin burn

Attached: ED3875EB-2250-4A7A-9D23-5278DEABCD3E.png (350x420, 8K)

Yeah, it does because not that much money moves through wikipedia.

"Earlier this year, the Wikimedia Foundation (which runs Wikipedia) raised over $140,000 in its first week of accepting Bitcoin donations, according to Coinbase. That's a significant amount of money, but the annual fundraising drive's goal this year is to raise $20 million in the month of December."

Not just market buys it, but the coins that are market bought on the dex are burned, reducing the supply.

Who the fuck uses crypto to make a donation. There is no potential in that direction.

You should be buying PFR instead of whatever crap youre holding. Their mainnet comes out on April 30th. Do you realize that Localbitcoins now has KYC? Do you understand that once PFR is out, people will all jump ship to avoid having to upload documents? People kept doubting the project but these guys deliver. Do you want to be poor forever.

Every other fucking shitcoin advertises the exact same bullshit ideology, are you that autistic? Like honestly?

Why couldn't mommy's little autistic child invest into a coin that is actually not some erc20 shitcoin?

>ideology

Oh Ranjesh, who the fuck taught you to speak english?

You guys are missing a bigger point

The brand awareness will be MASSIVE
The logo will be known to ton of people
EVERY single decision maker will know about this

I can already picture all the conversations that will happen in the offices "Oh we could use that Request Payment system used on Wikipedia. I've heard its the new paypal but also with crypto". Guaranteed this will happen, I work in a startup and every one is always looking to seem cool by using new products and follow what others are doing.
Believe me this will turn a lot of people interested

don't forget to join the req kings

discord code : AC5DCT

Jeff Bezos: wow how does Wikipedia one of the most visited sites in the world seamlessly accept all cryptos for payment. That would really boost my Amazon sales if I made it that easy for my customers.

Wikipedia: Request

what are you even in this thread, retard?
go buy some more ltc

Nobody is missing the point, buddy. All of the people fudding at this point are either holding and having typical biz fun, or legitimately think their fudding is going to bring the price back down so they can buy in cheaper (kek). This is clearly one of the top 5-10 most legitimate cryptos at this point, not being on this train legitimately just makes you braindead, especially given how much it gets shilled here.

Oh wow 20 million. That's like, as much as a small regional restaurant chain. Reqqies gonna be loaded off their percentage.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)