Balkanization Wishlist

Which countries would you like to see split up, and why? What should the subdivisions be and which ones join other countries?

Attached: biggest-countries.jpg (450x470, 42K)

Chino. Manchuria should go to Russia and united Korea, chinks living there should be deported or genocided.
Inner Mongolia should go to Mongolia.
Other parts that should be independent: Uyghuristan, Tibet (big), some shitty different parts of chino divided by languages.

Don't forget Australia, there is absolutely no reason for them to monopolize that continental mass.

Attached: australia-map-physical.jpg (1000x768, 124K)

Attached: Population-density-australia-June-2016.jpg (868x920, 65K)

Every country in the world Balkanized into cities, towns, and villages.

Cascadia should secede
North Ossetia should secede and combine with South Ossetia
Chechnya should be free
Transylvania should be free
Crimea should be free
Tibet should be free
Adjara should be free
Basque should be free
Catalonia should be free
Palestine should be free
Kurdistan should be free
Dixie should secede
Quebec should secede
Hawaii should secede
Outer and Inner Mongolia should mix
Uyghuristan should be free

Saparatism in retarded

pernambuco should secede

Attached: ladainha-v1.jpg (1920x1188, 723K)

i agree.

I read a book called Infomocracy once where, instead of countries, the world was divided up into states with 100,000 people each and direct democracy. Each government was different, so you had ones that were communist and others that were libertarian, etc. That would be neat, if not impractical.

t. CIA

retard

irl mad max here we come

>when Brazil became independent from Portugal, many people thought that Pedro the first was crazy, that Brazil would be nothing without Portugal. today, the same rigmarole repeats itself
So much delusion in one picture

Attached: 1526743177850.jpg (461x567, 81K)

Quick rundown on what this is?

Attached: 1523575141476.jpg (744x752, 72K)

t. Eastern Canadian

Attached: 1522878375152.png (797x822, 300K)

North Easterners hate the federal government, and a few crazies want independence. Basically like Texas if it was full of violent favela dweller drug dealers

The true end game of Globalism. Super regionalism.

Direct democracy is totalitarian. People need protection from the majority for society to be free.

Pernambuco declared independence from Portugal in 1817 and Brazil only did in 1822. We declared independence again, this time from Brazil, in 1824.

A future south american country

Attached: 19c8ef_36e663bdf82b46378277e6e1ad5bd8ec~mv2_d_3318_2551_s_4_2.jpg (757x577, 104K)

Is secession legal in Brazil, like it is in Canada?

Based. Balkanized Brazil is the future. Fuck brasilia, fuck sao p*ulo, and fuck Rio.

Lmao, like it even matters. Brazil is a failed state, eventually it won't even be able to pay it's military.

no, so brasilia can mantain us as slaves

Would Pernambuco be a quality country on it's own? Has a pretty sick flag.

Canada
I don’t want to be associated with angl*s

all I want

Attached: 200px-O_Sul_é_o_Meu_País.gif (200x192, 8K)

you are just fucking leechers from the central government go fuck yourself fucking pardo, if you seceeded youd be worse than nigeria

no, full of brown people, one of worst hdis in brazil, low gdp per capita, etc..

America and Russia should both be split into smallest possible units so they don't spread their cancerous influence around the world

>germany should be split in tw-

Germany, then balkanize those and then balkanize those further again into little duchies, principalities. and then invade those

Every single one
Countries are retarded, I want a planet of city states

>break up US so germany is not longer on leash
>break up Russia so they're easier to barbarossa a second time around
cunning germany, cunning.

Pernambuco is quite undeveloped and violent right now, but that would change with the end of brazilian exploitantion. Pernambuco used to be really big (but got land stolen), was the richest province of the Empire of Brazil and was the capital of Dutch Brazil btw.

>leechers from the central government

We do recieve more from the union, but that get's translated into nothing because of shitty central planning. I really like the south i wish you guys could secede, it's sad that you guys hate us.

Germany should just return to the states it had before unification, Bavaria, Württemberg etc. were all decent states before it happened

Free bavaria!

This. People should identify with their locality.

Nope, it's incredibly poor and violent. If you've seen a liveleak video from brazil, chances are it took place in Pernambuco.
Sao Paulo could easily survive as an independent country, considering that it's richer than Argentina, Urugauy, Paraguay and Bolivia combined. But Pernambuco would go to shit, like literal Africa tier the moment it stops getting gibs from white Brazilian states

t. brit that got dumped by a nordestina

pic related is Pernambuco's gdp that got 2 times bigger in 5 years

Attached: evoluo-do-pib-e-pib-per-capita-v1.jpg (1920x1188, 741K)

>Pernambuco is quite undeveloped and violent right now, but that would change with the end of brazilian exploitantion.

good joke

>Pernambuco used to be really big (but got land stolen), was the richest province of the Empire of Brazil and was the capital of Dutch Brazil btw.

state borders dont matter if there's no autonomy

>used to be big, cut apart because it would be too chad in the new federation
>former prized possession of a colonial power different than the colonial power that the current federation declared independence from
>hates the federal government, wants to be big again

Is this literally texas?

Attached: 1518540533281.png (505x805, 308K)

11k reais is less than what my family gets in 1 month, going from super poor to less poor is nothing

china
it should be split between taiwan, turkestan, tibet, mongolia, korea and japan
the others can stay the way that they are

how much is this in actual money?
I'm assuming a bilhoe is a billion?

>good joke

Not a joke. minium wage and labour law fucks us over

>state borders dont matter if there's no autonomy

True

True, we would be much better off independent

yeah it's really hot in here, we have cowboys and shit and even formed a confederation to secede from Brazil

I support brazil being balkanized into many different countries.

>even formed a confederation to secede from Brazil

uncanny
Are they right-leaning?

Attached: 1523212134573.jpg (4500x4334, 1.31M)

no

Not at all, unfortunately

>not right-leaning
>fucked over by federal minimum wage and labour law

Would they fix these issues if independent?
In America these are left-wing policies.
Or is the problem that the minimum wage is constant between states with vastly different cost of living?

>Would they fix these issues if independent?

they probably wouldnt, since most people there are left-wing they would just continue being the retards they are.

>Would they fix these issues if independent?

Not right away, but hopefully we will learn from our mistakes. The indepedence movement is right-leaning tho.

>Or is the problem that the minimum wage is constant between states with vastly different cost of living?

That too

All of them.

china, free uyghur land, give all lands belonging to turkic ethnic groups back to their rightful owners, either make them independent or have Russia take them in,inner mongolia go to mongolia

Genocide them all. Nation of pure filth imo

this is the ideal canada

Attached: fixedcanada.png (1500x800, 596K)

Brasìlia e uma delìcia

Attached: ee0ffd21-de24-482b-8221-fbeb5c6315f6.png (5545x3217, 818K)

>Which countries would you like to see split up, and why?
All of them, starting with America.

argentina

Attached: arg.gif (582x995, 176K)

When China looks here, it will say: Siberian independence

Peking man is a gddddagnsdfgj

Uma delicia è uma delìcia

The breakup of the US is going to be ugly as fuck. Canada needs to fortify it's borders in preparation for the millions of Americans who will try to come here, bringing their American problems with them.

Do people in that western part that's populated feel isolated from the main bulk of the population? have they developed an unique subculture?

They have an LGBT culture there

no fuck off

Yez, it’s ourz

Attached: westcanada.jpg (400x321, 45K)

The map is a work in progress, I'd like to include the northern territories so I can roadtrip to Alaska without having to pass through fagtopia

Nunavut should succeed and join Greenland.

this but nuke manitoba and nunavut as they're chug shitholes past saving

Once a country grows larger than 25 million people, 500 000 square kilometers, or both, it's time to split it up.

Fuck You!

Join us. We love you baby. *smooch* You cannot escape. Pick up your phone. Don't ignore me. Don't ignore your destiny bby

t. chug

t. Leaf

Attached: 1526522421198.jpg (1440x1033, 636K)

Siberia must be liberated from it's wh*Te colonial masters

Attached: usasmall (8).gif (1276x685, 106K)

>Philadelphia joining with New J*rsey
No.

they make their money from mining, miners in any part of the country have an unfounded sense of superiority because they're at the top of the blue collar money ladder so of course they want to separate from the rest of us

Fact: Light green is the best region on this map.

bad post

I feel sorry for Alabama being in the same group as Mississippi. I know Alabama isn't much of a step up but wew.

Russia: Everything east of Sakha becomes its own nation, west of yamalia becomes its own nation too.
China: Tibet becomes independent again, all majority muslim provinces break off, and southern guangxi and yunan are ceded to Vietnam.
Canada: No fucking idea, have of the place seems too desolate to make a nation out of.
USA: California and Washington get broken off like in pic related; the dakotas, wyoming, idaho, and montanta become their own country; Washington goes to Canada; not sure about Nevada as it wouldn't join well with any surrounding state; the four corners states unify and Eastern Colorado is given to a country composed of Kansas, Nebraska, and Oklahoma which will give its panhandle to an independent Texas. I haven't even gotten around to thinking about the east yet.
Brazil: Honestly just split its Southern Cone off.

Attached: karte-7-246.gif (478x973, 218K)

>Isolated Denver city state absorbs Douglas County
Retarded.
>That dark purple blob in the west
What the fuck?

not even you recognize las malvinas as argentinas

Buenos Aires all alone. We will be the next Singapur

Split - Russia, Canada, China, USa
Destroyed - brazil

Wet dreams of jealous countrylets

The US so that our states would have some chance of actually enforcing their borders.

I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-C-E

Attached: Calexit Believe.jpg (722x544, 68K)

Philadelphia is culturally identical to central and South Jersey, everything north or east of New Brunswick should be with NYC.

I actually want to america get bigger. Annex Canada some Mexican parts and some meme islands.

Lets build a bridge across the bering strait and annex eastern siberia as basically a western alaska.

By 2030 I want to be able to roadtrip from Texas through alberta, alaska, siberia, and then vacation in the Pyongyang Trump Resort and Golfcourse

Attached: 1479513649680.jpg (1600x1200, 224K)

*snap*

Attached: bemis bot.png (1148x1536, 1.12M)

I almost agree.The peninsula becomes independent without support.
California and middle asia.

How does this look? ignore balkans, its a WIP

Attached: world.png (4504x2234, 510K)

gross

Has anyone else ever wondered if their country balkanized to the smallest local authority, towns or what have you, would your town be a big winner of loser in the area, and what would the relations with neighboring towns be like? I’d put money on my town being a big player.

Attached: 697D080A-39D9-4769-B834-806C7E62ECF0.gif (320x240, 603K)