America... We need to talk

America... We need to talk.

Attached: p.png (947x324, 30K)

based

Attached: 52.jpg (595x608, 69K)

Obama literally did the same thing.

COME OUT! DEFEND THIS! YOU FUCKING COWARDS!

I can't understand why the media is so obsessed about these all of a sudden. Every fucking day now...

lmao the reddit soyboys are completely outraged

does it make it any good?

Maybe you should talk to South America instead.

The family separation thing is new though

>>no mention of trump
>>BUT OBAMA DID IT TOO!!!!111

damn you guys get triggered easily.

>Wikipedia editors have liberal bias
Wow, what a shocker(!)

Well technically they are camps that concentrate people, but you might as well add every prison to the list as well.

>innocent mexicans
YEAH KILLEM

>kill bajilion people over yonder
>yea drone'em!
>detain some teens in a local walmart
>OH NO, BLUMPF IS THE PROPHESIED GIGA NIGGA MEGA HITLER

Burger left.

Are jews upset about the comparison, or are mexicans honorary jews now?

It's a new thing, isn't it? they didn't used to separate kids

Come on over and do something about it.

Attached: iwishaniggawould.jpg (2254x1684, 345K)

>crossing the border illegally with your kids

damn, mexicans are truly soulless

no it isn't

>damn, mexicans are truly soulless
I have a feeling most are Central Americans.

You can find articles from Obama being President talking about kids being jailed for months, and how it was a good thing because deporting them immediately meant the cartels would get them.

Attached: 2015.jpg (750x600, 120K)

IDF literally trains how to edit Wikipedia

I'm glad the rest of the world doesn't see "kill everyone" as the best solution to everything.

Aehm. No.

Attached: banterbackfire.png (396x492, 148K)

I guess that makes it better if Obama does it.

That room is probably likeapalace compared to whatever shithole they left.

Most of them are asylum seekers from central american shitholes.

I like how Wikipedia added a "transgender controversy" section to its ancient Ace Ventura: Pet Detective just a few months ago. The editor that added it is a self-described "transgender activist" too.

Sweden should take all of these Guatemalans

no you stupid nigger, that article says that they thought the detention centers were used as interrogation centers, a way to pump cartel information from the kids

But the little-known program, called the Juvenile Referral Process, has worried human rights groups and some Mexican officials who fear that it puts the children at risk. They view it as a way for U.S. authorities to gather intelligence about cartels and think it endangers the children who could be targeted as informants when they return to Mexico. Some question the legality of the extended detentions.

“Our concern is that the program’s real intent is to interrogate the kids,” said Maureen Meyer, an expert on Mexico and migrants at the Washington Office on Latin America (WOLA). The kids are “often questioned about the criminal groups they are working for and then subsequently returned to Mexico with no apparent concern about the implications for them.”

While in custody last year, one Mexican boy who worked as a guide shared information with U.S. authorities about the location of stash houses used by migrants as they move through the United States, according to his lawyer’s written summary of his case. When he returned to Mexico, he learned that armed men had forced their way into his home and killed a relative’s son. The men told the family that there had been raids on cartel hideouts and arrests and that they believed the boy was responsible. His half-brother was later killed by the same group. The boy, his lawyer said, has since been in hiding.

At the local level, Mexican immigration officials along the border consider the program effective because they’ve found that it discourages children from working as guides.

“It’s excellent for us,” said Erasmo Rodriguez, an immigration official in the border town of Piedras Negras. “We’ve received many fewer minors.”

Dont forget the British concentration camps in South Africa

>The family separation thing
>crossing the border illegally with your kids
Or: Other peoples kids. (Or we could let the person who is not the legal guardian of the kid keep the kid with him?)

America should act like a 1st world nation.

I'm sick on how everything you see on the media these days have to be jewish related

What does that even mean?

How do you downgrade Cartels/Organized Crime to organizations you can handle again?

Though selective evolutionary pressure at an organizational level might be at play.

>America should act like a 1st world nation.
We are, first world nations enforce their borders.

Attached: Protest.jpg (600x400, 88K)

Beaners suffer, I laugh.

You think Israelis are writing anti-Trump Wikipedia articles?

>I'm glad the rest of the world doesn't see "kill everyone" as the best solution to everything.

Nah I will be A-OK with killing all Israelis.

yes it is faggot

Nothing to you people, apparently.

Means we should let all of our version of Somalis in.

Nations have borders..

Funny how we're a third world country when we don't have healthcare, everyone lives in poverty, and hundreds of kids get shot daily but we're suddenly a rich first world country when we need to take in refugees

If Mexico is so great, why don't these Central Americans stay there? They're already there, speak the language, etc.

One must surmise the 'gibs' on offer in California is a lot greater than in Mexico.

you can't even define what it means to "act like" a first world nation.

>whataboutism

If Lebanon and Colombia can take in refugees why can't you? You people are heartless full stop.

Lol why don't they just stay home

Step 1. Don't put people in concentration camps.

> wikipedia......

because we've been taking in a consistent stream of these people for nearly 30 years. Americans are truly sick and tired of it.

t. country that doesn't border Mexico

C'mon Sven; cross that water and see what happens.

Attached: First-US-Flag-over-Tokyo-Nippon-News-building-on-September-5-1945-Lt-Bud-Stapleton-of-Syracuse-NY.jp (797x1024, 162K)

no it isn't

how to not get your kid separated

step 1: don't come here illegaly

>people are breaking the law
>everyone is shocked and asshurt when they're punished

????

>(((Wikipedia)))

your cousins need to stop coming here jose

Attached: 1401917042497.jpg (960x684, 99K)

>YEAH KILLEM
This meme doesn't work here because literally no one is dying. If you bothered to look at pictures of the detention centers, some of them look better than most US jails/prisons. The kids even receive an education, daily meals, and are allowed to play on PS4s and watch TV while their there.

I love it
finally some real action and not just beating around letting everyone slip by because "uh uhhh muh chillins!"

It genuinely isn't new

Based

got 'im!

>If you bothered to look at pictures of the detention centers, some of them look better than most US jails/prisons.
THIS. We even provide free thermal blankets and water.

Attached: Detention facility McAllen.jpg (864x487, 336K)

Concentration camp doesn't mean Nazi death camp. A simple solution is don't drag your kids into illegal bullshit in other countries if you're just going to screech about being separated for a few hours