Australia, what the fuck is this monstrosity?

Australia, what the fuck is this monstrosity?

Attached: 1529264723010.png (1285x382, 164K)

mate it is illegal for us to even look at an image of a firearm, reported to ASIO

Is that a turn bolt on an AR?

Stop copying the tread from Jow Forums plus there are much worse to see. why pick the one normies cant tell whats wrong with it ?

Bolt action Armalite style rifle my man.

Why even get a platform like that as a bolt action? There are far better bolt action rifles than that.

Only americans and canadians post on Jow Forums, it's not like we were going to get any answers there

Semi autos ARE EVIL AND ILLEGAL AND ONLY FOR CRIMINALS or so the aussies think.

No one besides the Cunucks, Sharts and Swiss ( not for much longer) care at all for sport shooting. Also fuck c71.

Why are children's toys illegal in Australia?

Attached: countries-legalised.png (3072x1632, 1.35M)

>No one besides the Cunucks, Sharts and Swiss ( not for much longer) care at all for sport shooting.
Uhm, sweetie

Attached: k-pist-skytte.jpg (1280x960, 448K)

>He cant even bow hunt in his own country though

ha..hahaha...hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Really though I didnt know sweeden had a gun culture .

>>He cant even bow hunt in his own country though
Well, you can't have everything.

>Really though I didnt know sweeden had a gun culture
Machine pistol shooting, range shooting, pistol shooting, ski-shooting (biathlon), you name it. Shooting for sport is surprisingly big here (thanks to the ingrained Swedish club/community culture), and along with hunters and their rifles, it makes Sweden one of the most weapon-dense countries. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Attached: dsc02450.jpg (550x368, 73K)

>biathlon
I'm jealous that it isn't a bigger sport here.

I'm a normie. What's wrong with this rifle?

a machine gun

I live in the east and its a massive sport here.

it is an ar modded with a bolt

t. knows nothing about guns

Its a bokt action rifle ment to look like a scary black gun.

Looks like tactical assault rifle

pump action rifles are way more hilarious

I sort of want a pump action top-feed AR though, for as stupid as it is

>Haha look I superficially dressed a single shot rifle to look like a fully automatic, checkmate feds
State of gunqueers

Neat, I know there are some training centers around the country but never heard of there being races.

It's not even a modded AR. It's just designed to look like one.

kys

ARs have interchangable upper receivers that aren't regulated here, what you said actually works to get around gun laws in New Jersey and New York. In California similar tactics were used to get off-roster handguns through the Single Shot Exemption, but this "loophole" was closed last January.

What you've suggested, banning guns with interchangeable and user-serviceable parts, is now the current state of gun control as liberals move to start regulating gun barrels and fire control groups instead of receivers.

Ar15s arent automatic

The state of noguns I fucking swear.

Attached: 1529081213669.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

>Ar15s arent automatic
I mean, some are. Also, where did britbro say the rifle was dressed up as an AR-15 (as opposed to one of its many full auto family members)?

wtf

Well we can't spear hunt anymore either

Is this the simple trick to stopping school shootings?

Pls don't bully sweden. Any country that tries to be Jow Forums is good w me

Attached: 20180530_135119.jpg (4160x2080, 2.09M)