Reality check

reality check

Attached: download.png (6460x3480, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mapcrunch.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>notashitholetugal

countries are not shitholes, you just have to be yourself

Attached: Paddock Phils GUD.jpg (800x585, 333K)

the usa should be red

why isn't there even one first world country in south america? Aren't they white?

they are far from white

>japan is NOT a shithole

>american"""""""education"""""""

Seems about right.

Attached: 1513194035721.png (1000x1139, 1.3M)

Disgusting.

Attached: HAW.jpg (512x512, 123K)

Attached: 1514649366007.jpg (500x375, 59K)

>murica
>not a shithole

>Israel
Good guy.

Ever since people went mad over trump's shithole comment and it made it to mainstream, the term has lost its meaning. Earlier it used to be offensive and only got used on imageboards. Now you see every 15 year old western retard spamming it over and over.

Attached: 1529157275265.png (2551x2576, 539K)

Chile is first world tho.

next you'll tell me america is still first world

>HK is not a shithole
>50% of people live in government subsidized rathole apartments because in a real free market they'd be on the street
>Poland is not a shithole
>Slovakia is
>Israel is not a shithole
>Turkey is

Well, Chile is way safer than the US, so I don't see how Chile being first world would also imply that America is somehow a developed country.

Attached: Gun death rate.png (640x1138, 576K)

Poland, Latvia and the Czech Republic should be in red maybe even South Korea and Slovenia.

Attached: 1529146032422.jpg (707x1000, 162K)

>uruguay red
>israel green
Trash pic

>Green Israel
Found ze Juzen, bringen ze flammenwerfer

Attached: hd.png (6460x4185, 2.02M)

Based. Thanks for saving it.

You know that hdi means jackshit when it comes to the population well being when you see that saudi arabia, shitle and argentina are in the highest tier

Attached: Countries with HDI higher than 0,800.png (6460x3455, 1.83M)

Dark blue seems too wide a net if places like Russia and Romania are in it

>Poland

>goodtugal

>Latvia isn't a shithole
>Slovakia and Hungary is
dude tell me are you legitimately retarded?

America, Poland, and Latvia should also be red.

>venezuela being a better place than Colombia, Peru or Ecuador
lmao take your retarded meme index elsewhere

Attached: le metafiction man.png (357x274, 170K)

Attached: Happy.png (6460x3480, 1.37M)

Well then stop working so much Toshiro

>USA isn't a shithole
Wrong.

You're retarded

>That Israel

Good goy

>lithuania is a shithole for some reason
>the other balts are based though

Fuck off faggot

>Singapore
>not a shithole
Fuck off Hernando Kaczynski, delusions are unhealthy

Vietnam is not a shithole retarded shart.

>Implying imageboards aren't full of teenage western retards

> Hungary
> Shithole

And just like that your opinion is irrelevant.

>t. Tristan Luu

Canadians are so obsessed with the US its quite sad.

We are a shithole tho?

sauce

>Belgium
>not a complete shithole
My sides just exploded

allah wakbar, right ahmed?

tabunjiemek wolla kill all wh*toids

About that, on this days i prefer be a irrelevant third world and not be forced to the jews and the UN to take "refuges"

Attached: 1528495096718.jpg (563x563, 14K)

I traveled most of Western countries + all postcommie shitholes + few Asian countries and i can tell you all guys that Poland seemed to be much smaller shithole with better infrastructure, better services and less trashy society than literally all of them.

t. not a patriot

The V4 is literally on the same level. Maybe CZ is a bit ahead.

God I hate my shithole. I wish I lived in a great country. Like Poorland.

Attached: 15977010182_7efac8e3dd_z.jpg (640x640, 76K)

You would be still living a hut made out of camel shit without oil, dumb shitskin low-iq subhuman. And believe me that someday your oil will lose any value, then you will come back to your natural state while having no money to build all these fancy empty skyscrapers

Poland would be as poor as Ukraine or Moldovia without EU gibs.

That's a myth and meme, you fucking illiterate chicken-raping retarded spic. The EU's "gibs" are not worth even 1% of our GDP and 90% of them come back to German companies anyway.

I don't know why people have such low opinion on Poland. We have low wages but our country has totally western living standards, little crime, relatively egalitarian population and all freedoms except for gay stuff.

Just like Mexico will be Guatemala-tier poor without NAFTA, right?

you almost got it right

Attached: 1529460932070.png (6460x3480, 1.89M)

>countries will be poor without a source of income
Today I learned

I want to live in UAE, but only If I was MENA.
I don't want to be murdered in the streets just because I'm white, ah wait it's not that different from Belgium then

Mexico is a country of retards. They didn't have any major war on their territory like Poland, destroying 95% of their infrastructure, they didn't live in a russian-subhuman installed communism for half a century that impoverished us to african level. They are a neighbour of the richest country in the world, but they are still poorer than Poland. Really makes you think what kind of idiotic subhuman you must be to be unable to build a country richer than Poland in such environment from dreams. If Poland was placed there where Mexico is placed, we would be already richer than Switzerland.

And not 1 picture of 1 dead body at a festival populated by young people who all have phones.

Slovenia
>not a shithole

Attached: pZb5y_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 456K)

Well, they actually had quite a disastrous revolution in 1910-20, but unlike the Russian revolution it turned out to be good for Mexico

I mean if we got pumped by money from the US and Canada like you get billions every month from actually productive countries like Germany, France, The Netherlands, Sweden et al.

It's not like Poland is significantly richer than Mexico either. $15k - $20k gdp per capita isn't all that.

>Well, they actually had quite a disastrous revolution in 1910-20,

Did this revolution killed 30% of their population and destroyed over 90% of their infrastructure and economy like WW2 did to Poland? I really doubt it.

NAFTA is a Free Trade Agreement. EU is free gibs in exchange for maybe accepting 1000 refugees (which you are protesting anyway)

But Mexico had a normal economic system between 1945-90. Poland in 1989 was poorer than Peru and only slightly richer than Papua New Guinea. Just imagine that we had Chiapas-tier economy in all of the country for 45 years (actally even worse because private firms were banned)

You should have used your potential better than you did desu.

Nominal GDP per capita

Mexico: 8200 dollar
Poland : 12300 dollar

... we are literally richer than you after being completely destroyed and decimated in most destructive wars in human history and after being under russian-communist yoke for half a century that deprived us of possibility of accumulating capital, while you didn't have even in 1% such disastrous happenings in your recent history and you are located near peaceful country which is also the richest in the world. Please, let's swap places, all Mexicans come to Poland, and all Poles come to Mexico, after few decades we will turn your land into paradise on earth, while you will be struggling to survive near russian subhumans preparing themselves to total war against you

rich mexico wouldnt provide the US all this cocaine and shit america needs so much

>He thinks our economy is oil dependent
kek. We have tow of the most valued airlines in the world. We have one of the largest and busiest airports in the world. We have one of the most visited cities in the world. We have one of the most thriving and business as well as real estate friendly cities in the world. Meaning we have a thriving aviation, tourism and business. Oil running out isn't a problem for us, we're not Saudi Arabia.

We have all of wh*Te subhumans here. We have people from all over the world (83% of the population is expat). We are a multicultural, tolerant, diverse country. So it would be unironically safer for you to walk in our streets than it is to walk in Belgium's streets. We rank higher than you in the safety index.You're 90, we're 47.

Attached: image.gif (800x500, 202K)

But these free gibs aren't that important as free trade the EU guarantees is. Without gibs, Poland would be only slightly poorer but nowhere like the Ukraine level. The biggest profit we have from the EU is free trade, just like NAFTA.

true map

Attached: 9423497239423.jpg (6460x3480, 1.61M)

>why Poland is so fucking poor

Attached: 1528517341044m.jpg (785x1024, 161K)

>He thinks our economy is oil dependent

You are so fucking deluded, you brownskinned subhuman with 5kg nose. Around 60% of your export are raw materials and hydrocarbons.

Attached: Screenshot - 2018-06-20 , 11_57_43.png (1891x645, 121K)

Idc I love my shithole

Attached: klcc.jpg.jpg (1600x900, 452K)

hdi is a shitty meme metric, when will we finally stop using it to measure quality of life?

Good joke. Russia is the biggest shithole in Eurasia, and additionally a rogue state conquering its neighbours and turning them into shit.

>usa
>not a shithole

Attached: 1520182661846.jpg (2140x2832, 2.86M)

I want her to dominate me so she can take my seed.

The difference between Poland and other countries that boast about GDP per capita like Mexico, Malaysia or UAE is that all anons from these countries here are upper middle class in top 20% by income in their countries, while almost all Polish anons are lower middle class.

In Poland most of people are equally rich, there are few very rich and few very poor people, everyone has access to decent education, Internet etc., while its not the case in Mexico or UAE.

Here you have a random google view software:

mapcrunch.com/

USA looks clean, rich and organized in 95% of random "mapcrunches", meanwhile for example such third world shithole cosplaying for "empire" like Roosia looks like a trashbin and poverty-ridden landlocked african shithole in 95% of views.

I dont think so.

Attached: 1426525421799.jpg (1024x715, 317K)

pooland and shitaly are by definition shitholes

Fun facts:
Kurt Angle (on that kids shirt) went to my high school.
I live 2 hours away from that shithole town pictured.
I've been to the creation museum, just as bad as you'd expect.

>poo-lish cocksucker rushes to defend his master
>of course, his butt ache doesnt let him to finish the post without saying something about Russia

Attached: 1514194947988.2.jpg (960x678, 251K)

Very true, GDP per capita and measures like mean income don't mean much when you have extreme wealth disparity.

>he bought the forced poortugal meme
wew lad

>He had to get a piece of concept art
>There are not ever 3 pictures of Africa that make it look first world
wow

so why did you come to nazi gay infested eu country for holiday instead of a place populated by pure and beautiful Russian qts like crimea?

The USA has its problems, the biggest one is rapid growth of China. But its economy is healthy and the country has a future.

Attached: croatia is a shithole.jpg (4592x3196, 978K)

These fucking russian expats defending their shithole of a country from various foreign flags are a fucking niusance.

well it *could* be a delusional teen, or an oligarch baby, or perhaps a serb enjoying some actual coastline.

I live here you stupid shit. If i was Russian I'd rather go to Crimea

Attached: 1514122897090.jpg (782x614, 76K)

When the USA fucks up China, your shitty Europe and Russia are next in line for rape so prepare your anuses. Americans are a nation of warriors, they will get out as winners even from most hopeless situation.

Even if Poland comes back under russian-subhuman occupation, we will be working as little as possible, making constant sabotage from inside and waiting patiently for the USA to recover and their big come back.

butthurt to the 11

Why Lithuania?
There is a lie MENA.

u mad jodlar?

>6,5
top kek

Yeah the only non-shithole Balticum is estonia