THE MOSQUITOES ARE BACK. SOON THE HORNETS WILL BE TOO

THE MOSQUITOES ARE BACK. SOON THE HORNETS WILL BE TOO

Attached: 1503618988288.png (280x291, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crane_fly
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iktf

>mosquitoes leave at some point in his '''''''''country''''''' and need to return

mosquitos should be exterminated with nanotechnology or something.

>having mosquitoes all year long
Literally third world

Do mosquitos serve any purpose to the ecology? Is there any reason we haven't tried to do this?

Fish and birds eat them.

>innocent mosquitoes
YEAH KILL EM

Mosquitoes aren't so bad. It's the horse and deer fly you have to worry about, fuckers like to take little chunks out of you

How big are your mosquitoes lads? I opened my balcony door for a second and saw one fly in. Thought it was a moth but upon a closer inspection it was actually giant ass mosquito. After I attempted to kill it it hid itself, so it could find its way into my room as I sleep and bite my anus, because I sleep without underwear.

>sleeps nude
Must be nice to live outside of inner cities

The big ones don't bite

horse flies are like niggers, you know what you're dealing with and they're relatively easy to handle if you get the jump on them
mosquitoes are like school shooters... quiet and deadly

Actually only my lower half is nude. Recovering from a bedsore atm. Usually sleep fully clothed.

How do you know? My logic tells me they do, because in the insect world, the females are usually larger, and I know that it's only female mosquitoes that suck blood.

>How do you know? My logic tells me they do, because in the insect world, the females are usually larger, and I know that it's only female mosquitoes that suck blood.

They don't. These mosquitoes aren't the same species as the blood sucking ones. Hell, they don't even have proboscis

They shit out larvae in every body of water they find as long as the surface is still
Millions of different aquatic organisms eat them because they're so slow, dumb and abundant

Attached: Mosquito larvae CDC.jpg (597x340, 52K)

They're not real mosquitos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crane_fly

It's still scary as fuck. Good to know it won't bite me though.

>hornets
But they usually don’t even bother humans? They just eat other insects, if I remember correctly. Or did you mean yellow jackets?

these fucking niggers need to be exterminated

Attached: 1200-25993324-yellow-jacket.jpg (1200x847, 46K)

i really enjoy burning them and their hives with a blowtorch every night at he apiary.

Attached: ShHRrLjh.jpg (650x502, 85K)

>his winters aren't cold enough to kill mosquitoes