JUST

JUST

Attached: 1529444134978.jpg (1107x1896, 747K)

So are those kids actually being deprived of anything? This is fucking retarded. It's no worse than an average prison, if not better considering lack of violence

Imagine what happens after they cry wolf for so long everyone stops listening to them and the US sets up actual concentration camps.

Haven't you heard? Trump fulfills every requirement of a fascist dictator and the US is only 2 steps away from committing full blown genocide.

>So are those kids actually being deprived of anything?
Parents?

Also imagine the shitstorm if trump relented and threw the kids in the same detention cells that their parents are in.

Well legally they are not required to stay with there parents. The US can legally force parent away from children, even if they are US citizens, if they feel it is necessary.

I am talking about actual necessities.

how come Manus was never added to that list

Attached: manus-island-detention-centre.jpg (968x681, 120K)

For fucks sakes US stop using us as political capital. We are not fucking victims and there is no obligation to take us in. I hope Trump gets reelected.

why is Australia so heartless?

Attached: 160127141715-nauru-child-detainees-pkg-watson-amanpour-00033417-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 78K)

Their liberty? Their mom and dad?

oh ya

Yeah for Canadians

what is Australia's problem?

Attached: 160118110224-03-nauru-children-904-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 124K)

>christmas
>muslim kids

Nobody really knows they're keeping quite about it and letting very few pictures be taken, even most of the ones that are being released are being released by the dhs themselves, also no one knows where the girls are all these facilities are for boys not a single shelter for girls has been documented it's incredibly shady shit and I'm not at all going to be surprised when a ton of abuse and sex trafficking come out of this

Please sweetie we’re talking about drumpf ok

*snap*

stop being so mean Australia

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

disgraceful

Attached: 1054619216.jpg (1000x541, 210K)

Honestly if it was really shady they wouldn't be letting pictures be taken.

I get what you're saying.
But if it was some undergrund federal sex trafficking ring we wouldn't be seeing so much pictures, or news coverage.

completely reprehensible

Attached: 370FAA1E00000578-3732471-Children_stand_behind_a_fence_at_the_detention_centre_at_Nauru_b-m-5_147080 (634x426, 65K)

Only 20 years late, the timing is impeccable

what makes you say that?

Hey man don't ruin t for Australia

Most of these kids aren't even related to the people they're with while sneaking over the border. The smugglers put them together because they know the retards here will feel bad and are more likely to let them stay.

Children dont have that to begin with

>Their liberty?
they can have that back in mexico, the country they should be living in

That's not the reason, but this is actually true.

It's a common tactic for smugglers to use random children, (because of some kink in the law).

>reeee you can’t hold illegal migrant children inside of the same centers as adult
>reeee you can’t hold illegal migrant children by themselves

Attached: 681F5A35-BF18-4EB6-BFE9-E22EF47D4F94.png (233x435, 103K)

god fucking damn it. how can you do this to fucking children, like its some big joke. i dont know about yalls but this made me hot with anger, and that dipshit and his WOMP WOMP. t.b.h if ppl are okay with this happening, they should be okay with all the pedo shit that goes on too, i dont see the fucking difference.

>something being added to Wikipedia is news now
so if i logged on and added something stupid like the 6 trillion gas chambers would that make news

First the Republican Nazi "error", now this.

The "experts", everyone.

Seems like the opposite is constantly happening. Nuance is so dead that anything with the barest hint of complexity is lumped in with Nazi conspiracies. More likely is that the mass hysteria results in more assassination attempts and federal courts jammed with suits from NY, CA and the feds.

I don't see an end to this any time soon.

>we wouldn't be seeing so much pictures
We haven't seen any pictures of girls facilities, they refuse to say where they are, I'm not saying it's a federally approved sex trafficking ring or anything like that but I'm saying that if when this is all over and suddenly a couple of kids out of all of them are unaccounted for or they come out saying they were molested it's not going to surprise me there's no real accountability for these places

>holding illegal migrant children

Guatemala officially more based than Mexico.