Tfw you're getting better and better at trading and make consistent gains despite PnDs, crashes, random swing and barts

>tfw you're getting better and better at trading and make consistent gains despite PnDs, crashes, random swing and barts.

When I joined this shit it was a question of weather or not I could make it. Now it's just a question of time. Never felt better in my life.

Attached: 1504792224903.gif (645x773, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@BambouClub/a-quick-starter-guide-to-using-leveraged-trading-at-bitmex-5383de4cb320
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>weather

I feel you, bro. We're all going to make it.

>weather

> tfw when you only seen the bull market and fell for the hodlgang meme

cool job OP i'm happy for you. i'm waiting on my degree to finish in May and then learning how to trade. did you use any resources to pick up your skills?

Attached: 1416082120413.png (753x737, 427K)

>weather

you will never make it

fucking reddit fags

>weather

Can a nigger help another white person out?

Time for sudoku.
Ever since I started I've spend a LOT of time doing research. I'm reading books, articles, watch a ton of videos and engage with people on trading related sites. Despite that my methodology is rather simple, most of the times I just trade breakouts. That means I look for support or resistance and wait for it to be broken, get in, ride the wave a bit and get out again then I put the gains in BTC and a few alts that I like. I think the thing that improved my gains the most is getting more disciplined with taking gains and cutting losses.

Yeah, I can help you out big time. STOP margin trading on Kraken, that site sucks ass and their rules are specifically made to fuck you over.

If you want to margin trade to it on bitmex and read this guide.

medium.com/@BambouClub/a-quick-starter-guide-to-using-leveraged-trading-at-bitmex-5383de4cb320

Man I just need to understand their UI - their website works for me optimally - because I live in Europe and I have top internet connection with lowest response time possible towards their server - literally 0 problems so far, I imagine Americans have problems because they try to trade with a server over 140 ms.... I imagine even higher latency as internet isn't brilliant in US.

They just take 0.16% / trade and 0.01% every 4 hrs as a rollover if I margin trade, care to analyze my problem and give ma solution - please my nigga

I want to learn to do it on kraken, then I'll move on and try your bitmex if it allows my country.

No. Just no. Trust me on this. Kraken fucks you up and I'll explain you how.

On Bitmex your positions will get combined. For example, if you buy into a position at a price of $200 and then buy the same amount at a price of $100 your position will have the entry value of $150. You can do this to avoid liquidation. Like if you are in a position and the market starts moving against you, you buy or sell more and move your liquidation price up or down. I often do that when I get into trades during risky moments.

This however DOES NOT work on Kraken. On Kraken every order is isolated AND then can only be closed in the order that you've opened them.

So, if you have a shit position on Kraken you are either forced to wait and pray that you don't get liquidated or you have to take the loss. It's really fucking terrible. Also their margin call levels are a straight up scam, they will kick you out of positions FAR before needed, and they even have a clause that says that they can do it at any time if they want to.

Don't margin trade on Kraken. You WILL regret it.

Understandable, but dont you have to watch exchanges almost all the time to spot the breakouts?

Ok I have to move my money to bitmex, but I still have to plan a quick exit strategy to convert to fiat in need..

Not really. Right now the 2 big plays we're looking at is either a 4h close above 9.7k or below 8.7k I'll go balls deep into whatever happens first, but I hope it's the close above 9.7k, because I'm already in a long since 9.1k. I've set up several alters to see when the price starts moving in either range.
>send bitmex btc to exchange
>sell for fiat
>cash out
What else do you want?

What if it goes down by 4% by the time it's transferred back to kraken ?

Do any of you guys trade the actual futures contracts on Bitmex instead of the perpetual? Any advantages?

No offense, mate, but I don't think this game is for you.
I haven't fucked around with it yet, because I haven't spend the time to fully understand how they are handled. Apparently they have no rollover fees though, which might make them a nice option for long term positions.

But I am in this game, how it cannot be for me - started 1 week ago without any margin trading and I made on average 2% / day... with 0 shitcoins just the main ones.

Do you guys just eat shit to eat shit here?

I keep seeing idiots complaining they lose money the way you suggested + bitcoin fees are retarded on transactions.

>euphoria

>started 1 week ago without any margin trading and I made on average 2%
2% a day for 1 week is exactly 14,86%, which is how much the market has grown. In other words, you made nothing with your trades.

Attached: Capture.png (455x291, 12K)

except 14.86% more money in my pocket.

except you would've made that just hodling instead of trading brainlet

Why would I hold, when I can do one - two trades / day ? It's braindead to hold in a bear market + you're basically guessing at that point.

>still missing the point
you literally have no alpha in your trades you fucking retard, you didn't beat the market

Attached: grayons.jpg (319x326, 14K)

Attached: 1512330650860.png (900x729, 129K)

>be 19
>making 10k per month off mining rigs and mns
>family has no idea
>father thinks I'm a lazy loser
>keeps sending me posterboy job ads

When should I tell him

Attached: Varg_in_the_Brush.jpg (600x900, 160K)

Don't flatter yourself. Everyone is making money right now. That doesn't mean you're some trading god.

I don't think I'm a trading god, mate. Far from it. But I've been trading about half a year now and in the last 3 months my successrate has really picked up. I make less and less mistakes and as a result have far less losing trades than I used to, and if I do I'm disciplined enough to exit them right away.

market is all green and this faggot is "getting better at trading" makes ya think

>This however DOES NOT work on Kraken. On Kraken every order is isolated AND then can only be closed in the order that you've opened them.

Yeah, it's FIFO on kraken. A bit annoying. I have 5 longs on ETHUSD:

3 ETH @ 736
12 ETH @ 711
11 ETH @ 645
10 ETH @ 592
10 ETH @ 459

I have to wait till 736 to start taking profits. Not a big problem, since I'm patient and think it'll hit 800 with a few weks, but still. I plan on closing the first two @ 760 just to cover margin fees for all positions. Not sure when I'll close the rest. 900 or 1000 would be fantastic.

> HAHA a typo your entire point is invalid.

If there's one thing pol has taught me its that this meme actually exists in the real world, and it needs to end.

>getting better
>in a bull market

Lel

that's not a fucking meme.
OP discredited themselves by not understanding the difference between whether and weather. They are a brainlet who thinks they figured out the tried and true secret to "beating the market".. except all they've done is develop hubris based around a market recovery (or a dead cat bounce..).

>I'm winning, Dad

If he said this during bearish conditions, it'd carry more weight.