Will this dump after token economics?

I've got about 3000 bucks to drop & this seems like the most solid project out there. Do I buy now or wait & see if it dumps? You decide Biz

Attached: AMB-logo.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seafoodcommons.org/
reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/8ep4tq/seafoods_partnership/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reckon whole market gunna crash soon

Any more informed people?

Do tokens usually pump or dump after tokeconomic announcements?

Releasing token economics is an event for which the very news really counts. The released token economics itself decides whether it pumps or dumps

So buy now or wait?

It's dead already. Look at the volume

how much longer until bearfag comes in

It simply depends on the economics. If they can prove with their system that the token is useful in the ecosystem, it will pump, if not it will dump. Also watch out for the masternode announcement

Shhhh
He is amerifat, let him sleep

howmuch AMB do you estimate I need for masternode?

Many rumours about that: Seems like there arre gonna be multi tier nodes, starting around 5-10 k

Why is the volume dead though? And what's with Deloitte & GSK announcing blockchain partnerships with other companies?

Not fuding just don't want to buy in then get dumped on

You should be buying PFR instead of whatever crap youre holding. Their mainnet comes out on April 30th. Do you realize that Localbitcoins now has KYC? Do you understand that once PFR is out, people will all jump ship to avoid having to upload documents? People kept doubting the project but these guys deliver. Do you want to be poor forever.

Shut the fuck up

This is your best chance to stack up under 10k sats, I don't think it'll be this cheap for much longer. Keep in mind that there are partnerships and node announcements coming along with the fact that this is a relatively new coin.

>inb4 MY FEELINGS WEEN MEGA FUCKING KEK AMBLETS

Seafood Commons partnership! You should go all in. Seafood Commons supplies po’ boy lobster rolls to Halifax Canada. Chadsetti landed the biggest partnership in all of crypto. Buy up to $100 per coin and hold long term. Thinking this could revolutionize the po’ boy market and shift the tides for lobster rolls in Halifax

i'd say just go in now and hodl

Just obtained some insider info from swiss government. Lately people are posting in this board about ambrosus potential partnership with Nestle, GSK, Deloitte, SAP, AstraZeneca.
Insider info confirms that the partnerships are NEVER EVER happening (mega KEK)

Insider did state that Martin Shrekli was working on the ambrosus shadow fork from jail which would have backing from swiss government and partnerships with all major swiss companies.

Hope this clear up any doubts. I can't give any sort of proof since that'll risk my source losing his job.

>mfw

Attached: 1519854718885.jpg (249x211, 14K)

Anyone who doesn’t go all in on AMB will be a po’ boi

It's a shit project. Ven is better and I don't even hold any. Just put it in Zilliqa and collect your lambo EOY.

>Ambrosus rumoured partnership with TUV SUD
Is actually only ambrosus hiring them to audit their website. Lawsuit coming for putting TUV SUD logo on ambrosus website. KEK.

>Ambrosus rumoured partnership with SAP
SAP has no partnership or even plan to partner with ambrosus. Currently SAP partner with MODUM instead. KEK

>Ambrosus rumoured partnership with Deloitte
Actually only them leading a joint workshop at LogiPharma together, ONCE. No contact at all between deloitte and ambrosus after that. Deloitte partner in crypto space right now is only Stellar Foundation. For IOT Deloitte already partner with Amazon. KEK

>Ambrosus rumoured partnership with GSK
GSK indeed cooperate with ambrosus before but finally they decided not to continue any collaboration or partnership with Ambrosus. They instead decided to partner with Viant. KEK

>Ambrosus partnership with Seafood Commons
This one is TRUE. Seafood Commons is a literal unknown new startup probably created by Versetti himself. But somehow Ambrosus deleted announcement of that partnership. Maybe because there's no PRICE ACTION because of that and they'll try again later. MEGA FUCKING KEK

Absolute deluded state of AMBLETS.

Nice info, but Bog himself just hit my line telling me AMB is going to the moon so I'd pile that shit on if i were you.

former holder here, the seafood company really looks like a random wordpress template with some stuff on it. It only exists for a year. I really thought, did they just invent this company? It doesn't even have a wikipedia lol!

NO GSK Partnership.

Viant has been working with GSK also working with Microsoft.

Attached: F53E7BD1-C4FF-4210-9E39-1F2832B749B0.jpg (1242x2095, 1.02M)

KEK why did you have to ruin it, wanted to post this end of May when AMBlets are demanding kimchiwhore explain his LARPing ass.
I laughed mega asses off at the TG "research group" that never found this. Looks like they only did selective research, alot like anti-vaxxers.
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FUCKING FEELINGS WHEN

Attached: 1521149466246.jpg (249x211, 17K)

Deepest apologies LordBear. Please thrust your will upon me as you wish as punishment

Yeah that seafood thing looked extremely shady. I looked on the website under blog posts & saw that the company had posts dating back a year but the linked in is pretty much non existent ...

But the new CMO of ambrosus is world class

Ahhh I just don't know biz. I know when people FUD they're generally trying to accumulate because why else would they help me for no reason?

The legion is strict but just. No punishment for honest enthusiasm.
>mfw

Attached: 1521306305081.gif (361x365, 54K)

>why else would they help me for no reason?
You might be on to something here user

Attached: 122AB920-61AB-41BF-AB57-256188F52671.jpg (250x240, 11K)

Fuck it I'm going to go all in on bit connect

Where have you been for the last months? Haven't you seen nonstop shilling from pajeets in AMB telegram about "big partnerships" and "NDAs expiring"
>mfw AMBlets hyped up NDAs and big partnerships for months while bagholding from ATH
>mfw AMB team realized they needed to release any partnership before TGcucks riot
>mfw partnership announced with Seafood Commons a literal "WHO" company
Straight from Seafood Commons website: seafoodcommons.org/
>Our White Paper and Social Industry Smart Contract will be published in June 2018.
>White Paper
>June 2018
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMBLETS
reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/8ep4tq/seafoods_partnership/
THEN ANNOUNCEMENT WAS TAKEN DOWN AFTER TEAM REALIZED NO PRICE ACTION SO THEY'LL TRY AGAIN LATER
FUCKING MEGA KEK

Attached: 1524614690827.png (564x160, 11K)

I only want to help anons so they don't get scammed by Versetti and Kimchi. I know the feeling of being scammed (one of mtgox victim back then) so I just truly want to help.

LOL, you honestly think people try to spread fud to accumulate more? I'm sure there a few millionaires on Jow Forums, but seriously, we don't have that much of an impact on a coin.

Regarding to AMB, i wouldn't call this fud, just looking at it from a distance. Somethings rotten in the state of denmark.

Where shall I put my 3k then user? WHERE!?

you should check out nauticus.io its still in ICO and is way more promising then most. 6 fiat options moving up o 16 within the year. its worth looking into.

>I just truly want to help
Cancer killing biz

You tell me, i'm over VEN, parted ways with AMB. For me it has to be on Binance though.

Fuck you man you work for them don't you? DONT YOU? I will not buy into your pajeet shit ICO.

You should be buying PFR instead of whatever crap youre holding. Their mainnet comes out on April 30th. Do you realize that Localbitcoins now has KYC? Do you understand that once PFR is out, people will all jump ship to avoid having to upload documents? People kept doubting the project but these guys deliver. Do you want to be poor forever..

So amb is dead shitcoin? Damn I just unironically bought 2500