This brazilians made this russian girl yell "pink pussy, pink pussy, pink pussy" in portuguese

This brazilians made this russian girl yell "pink pussy, pink pussy, pink pussy" in portuguese.

The video: youtube.com/watch?v=P4pb0492Tg8

The brazilian sjw press is absolute MAD with it. Although it is a very common prank (many brazilian TV shows, not many years ago, did similar stuff), they are talking about suing the guys who did it, the guys are being shamed on national television, and feminists on social media are even calling for them to be arrested. Remembering everything is possible in Brazil.

Extrapolate your onions.

Attached: Screenshot_1529482936.jpg (282x433, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKobic4WRw4
youtube.com/watch?v=6h8GJgcm1B0
youtube.com/watch?v=VS0kKVQZKrU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rbgxT3qkBm4
change.org/p/пpивлeчь-к-oтвeтcтвeннocти-бpaзильcких-бoлeльщикoв-пyбличнo-yнизивших-гpaждaнoк-poccии?expired_session=true
youtube.com/watch?v=yS2OaxqIFKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all the brazilians r white too?

They are "brazilian white". Kek.

In United States, brazilians make grills shout "Fatso, fatso, fatso".

youtube.com/watch?v=cKobic4WRw4

Huehueheu

Russians should be really proud.

Attached: Screenshot_1529483902.jpg (272x437, 82K)

is pussy never pink in brazsil?

I don't know. I never saw one.

Attached: 14138978838.png (200x200, 53K)

geg

i hope the hooligans dont respond to this harmless banter

They come to foreign country and start acting like monkeys without brain, they deserve to get bashed, women are not objects made to satisfy men

Russian women ARE objects made to satisfy superior FOREIGN Men. Pretty sure she enjoyed their glorious Penises afterwards and will be proud to give a birth to a superior half-Foreign kids.

You just had to ask.

Attached: 1416715731448.jpg (225x225, 16K)

No women are objects to no fucking men, doesnt matter if foreign or not, women are people with full control over their bodies, those barbarians abused her trust and they should pay for it, hopefully Brazilian society will never let them live it down

This guy here did not had much luck:

youtube.com/watch?v=6h8GJgcm1B0

She did that in an arab country, making the grill say something like "yesterday someone fucked my pussy" in portuguese. When the father of the grill discovered, the brazilian was stabbed and did a desperate video on youtube crying and begging for forgiveness.

It was a very fun time in br chans, many memes created. Hue

T. Aleksandra Andrej

Let's ignore all pop culture treating them as whores. Women like this, except fat ugly whores like you.

If women didn't had pussies, men wouldn't even give good morning to you.

Literally the only thing you have in your favor is a pussy. Women are walking pussies.

Attached: 1509398313004.jpg (530x530, 36K)

You are unable to distinguish media from real life because you are sad little incel,

>women are people

Attached: 1527476153980.png (644x800, 15K)

t. black pussy

Attached: 1529469921005.png (426x640, 461K)

wow, brazillians are garbage people

It's just a prank, bro.

But yes, we are garbage.

>hurr durr its just a joke bro

Yeah, you are garbage.

Mom i posted it again

Would definitely pick it over a white one desu

Nigga, please. American msm treat women like shit everyday and shart women love it. Especially nigger music.

Everyone does this when they meet foreigners lmao, you all should get out of the basement sometime.

t. black pussy

It's not limited to Brazil, sudacas from Congolombia are also doing it
youtube.com/watch?v=VS0kKVQZKrU

:(

Ok roastie cry me a river

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Why can't soft euros take this light bants? That's why your women Hate you with a passion, because you guys are effeminate and afraid of acting like a true man. That's why your women literally melt in our presence

>The brazilian sjw press is absolute MAD with it. Although it is a very common prank (many brazilian TV shows, not many years ago, did similar stuff), they are talking about suing the guys who did it, the guys are being shamed on national television, and feminists on social media are even calling for them to be arrested. Remembering everything is possible in Brazil.
We had something similar with guys who yelled in the background of a newscaster at a sporting event, "Right in the pussy!!!" The SJWs lost their minds.

I hate SJWs so much. I unironically think they should be burned alive.

In the Netherlands we often ask foreigners to say: fucking in the kitchen.

Nice projections, dwarf

Neuken in de keuken.

Neuken in de Keuken

pretty well known here near the Dutch border

ye bro women just MELT from low iq men who are 10cm shorter than they are

Nigga pls, sudacas run the moment you raise a fist against them.

BOOBS or GTFO

Imagine their desperation that they prefer dwarfs over their emasculated countrymen

Insecure manlet

Homosexual thread for gay people
Go suck on a dick fagoot

Kek, he deserved desu.
We do those jokes with tourists too.
Poronga =benis
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rbgxT3qkBm4

Yes, we are all shit down here

Petition to send these Brazilian into jail. I sign it.

change.org/p/пpивлeчь-к-oтвeтcтвeннocти-бpaзильcких-бoлeльщикoв-пyбличнo-yнизивших-гpaждaнoк-poccии?expired_session=true

Attached: 15257869327180.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

PLEASE, IS THERE ANY RUSSIAN BRO HERE TO FIND WHAT THIS GIRL IN THE VIDEO THINK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH HER? IF IT REALLY WAS OFFENSIVE FOR HER OR SHE DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS?

I just want to see the SJWs' faces when the russian chick says she didn't give a fuck about that.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I used to do that with my Spanish friends

youtube.com/watch?v=yS2OaxqIFKc

>those comments.
Why are Brazilians so cruel?

They got what was coming. Side with them if you're a faggot.