My girlfriend was literally watching disney movies and drinking wine when I got home from work should I leave her?

My girlfriend was literally watching disney movies and drinking wine when I got home from work should I leave her?

Attached: batemen_4.jpg (2400x1600, 316K)

Yes, she is fucking dumb bitch

What's wrong with drinking wine?

What the fuck is it with grown ass women and Disney movies? Why?

Thanks bro glad you understand.

It's embarrassing I work hard to pay for our apartment and come home to this shit.

Which Disney movie? This is crucial.

no, she will be good with children

The Lion King.

Doesn't she work?

She's doing a "beauty course"

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

Hardly optimal but there's still hope. Get her into Mulan/Pocahontas and gradually transition her into learning about proper history.

And that is what exactly? A program?

I don't know I think she's depressed because I haven't given her a child yet it's something she does to fill time.

don't give her a child until she gets a real job lol, you can't raise a family on one income any more

>bitch with baby rabies
I wish I was gay sometimes

I don't know I've been with her for 3 years I'm not getting any younger it's too hard at this stage to start and find a whole new relationship besides I make pretty good money.

Yeah I know but it's bound to happen sooner or later

She cheats on you.

Sounds like she's going through her period.

I hope that's just it.

Fuck you think so?

Sounds like the black bull is hiding under the couch.

Dude she should work.. Also what are the conditions on a hypothetical divorce

>don't have a child yet
>cope with this by acting like a child
Don't impregnate her user

What the fuck, are you even reading your own posts? She can't have a good job (full time) and be a good mom.

Was your place also messy? Had she tidied it up a bit, at least?

Attached: v84xu2dwc8B89cJE08dCsQ5yU7XhwIVdnK-cj-wcDZ4.jpg (456x850, 78K)

We're not married yet I was going to propose at Christmas I just don't know.

I got to go to bed I have to be up early in the morning for work I'll think on everything and read the rest of the thread in the morning.

Nononono

That's fucking bullshit, that's a total lie that a lazy whore would say.

Look, at this point I'm sure she will be a homemaker aka neet the rest of her life....

Maybe she's just being nostalgic. Could be one of those feminist TV shows most women watch

Ok so she wants to be a stay at home mom basically? Why not, if you've been together for 3 years.

My mom is a doctor, she has 3 kids... 9yo, 14yo and 20yo.

She raised us perfectly good, without quiting her 8hs job, and no, she's not a single mother, both mom and dad works.

You don't need to be a lazy neet to raise good childs.

You can't compare south americans and their parenting techniques to humans and their techniques though.

Tell your mom to move the ass away from the couch, your lazyness and unproductivity is the reason of why Russia is a massive shithole.

and argentina is not?

what if you talk to her?

Argentina despite being a sudaka land, having 40 million habitants and having periodic economic crisis has better life quality, gini stats and gdp ppp than Russia, for example.

>gdp ppp
bad for international comparison. argentina is just a warmer russia except you're shit because you can't into basics while russia is shit because of sanctions

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

The point is, this guy is going to marry with a 25-30yo girl who don't study and don't work.

The russian is mad because her mom is also a 50yo neet, and that's why my comment hurt him so hard

if you are already having such strong doubts doesn't that tell you something
it sounds like she has no ambition at all
that alone isn't necessarily a reason to break up -- but maybe you should talk to her about that

like,
"listen, I.. want to start a family with you / want to get married / want this relationship to progress
.. but you need to take more responsibility for yourself / grow up / start making a meaningful contribution to this household"

you can't just let a bitch freeload because she lets you access her pussy

and if you have a well-paid job and you are independent then so what if you break up and have to start again? maybe you'll find a younger spicier sheila. Men's value goes up with up on the sexual market (to a point) unless you are like 50 you are still in your prime

Well you obviously don't love her. So sure you should leave. Since you probably get other pussy to fuck

It depends, what colour are her nipples?

I feel like all Australian threads are just one guy LARPING as different things