1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What do people there think of him

Attached: EE4EE21C-D586-42CC-AF5C-790E6F594D02.jpg (800x1066, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Jewish_military_personnel_of_World_War_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Finland
2. Dumb cunt who made us lose both Winter War and Continuation War

But we got revenge on him after those wars when we defeated Nazi Germany single handedly in the Lapland war

>flag
>differt opinions

bad things, what a dumb question

Literally hitler

1. Austria

He was a man of his time, broken down and beaten by a World War ( I ) of two dying empires doomed to fail due to the hegemony of France, Britain and Russia.
If it weren't for him, someone else would've been in his place doing the exact same thing.
The most ironic thing is that he only came to power due to enablers sharing his twisted worldviews, a primitive tribalism and displaying the powerful as the downtrotten.

Recently I've heard a clip of Hitler speaking in his real, natural voice and what I've heard was a man who felt the burden of duty on his shoulders, a man who desparately wants the world to change according to his image just because he thinks that his vision is the answer to the world's problems.

I think this is true for many people who aspire to be like him or at least follow his ideals.

>If it weren't for him, someone else would've been in his place doing the exact same thing.
doubt

Eh, i think Nazi is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills jewes and doesn't afraid of anything.

He was bad but not nearly as bad as wilders

There were dozens of german-national parties at the time and I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for the NSDAP then some other party would've eventually succeeded.

1. America
2. Our population elected his reincarnate. Nuff said.

HEIL HITLER
A leader that wanted loved his country and wanted it to be more advanced and better.

Attached: 1514919222600.jpg (675x425, 87K)

there were major differences between the ultranationalists and the Nazis
it's unlikely the ultranationalists could've ever gotten as much support as the Nazis

T. Hitler`s greatgrandson in law

2. ultimate evil

1. Flag
2. Failed art student (admittedly he was a good artist, blame it on modernist Jews) who went had some pretty nifty ideas as well as some flat out retarded ones. Both he and his generals played their cards out wrong and lost their chips. Should've went with his gut and attacked the oil fields rather than attacks Moscow and Stalingrad. Should've told Italy to fuck off and leave the Middle East alone. Should've developed better efficient tanks and aircraft earlier on. Should've told Japan to not attack Pearl Harbor. Should've sided with the USA and Allies to defeat the red menace. Should've left Czech Republic, Poland, Netherlands, etc alone. Wait for the war to be over then commence the Holocaust, not that it was efficient in terms of resources. Should've streamlined the industry rather than overengineer. Should've, could've, would've, but none happened.

Ultimately, if the (((bankers))) didn't try to crash economy after WWI this wouldn't have happened. Look what George Soros tried to do to Hong Kong, that's what they did back then.

Also why do they keep insisting that the holocaust was completely about Jews? 1% of those who died were German Jews. Vast majority of all the Holocaust deaths were East European, persecuting Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, etc. It seems rather disrespectful to say that it was a Jewish Holocaust rather than an East European or even Polish holocaust since most of those who died were Polish.

Ultimately, I don't hate Nazis with an irrational passion, and I understand they're human too, which brings me to that point; they played their cards wrong, overzealous, lacked streamlined industry, and lack priority. They were gonna lose the war either way.

Attached: 1528162011612.png (692x540, 518K)

Bush jr?

Some parts are kept frozen to evoke the fond memories of that time.

Attached: bitola.jpg (1224x782, 237K)

How so? By what reasonable measure?

Attached: trump.jpg (980x653, 70K)

What is the story behind that picture i cant really find anything about it that isnt in french or arabic.

I think you misunderstood, in no way do I agree with Hitler but he wasn't some mythical demigod, he was just a man and nothing more.

In each high school, the final year students do a celebration before the end of the year and choose a banner.

Attached: sad.png (900x894, 1.03M)

>muh bankers crashed German economy
>(((meme barenthesis lol)))
>Hurr durr why is a genocide of people they put yellow David stars on, made racial laws against and treated like a parasitic ethnicity a Jewish holocaust? Clearly it was about them being Eastern European!
>le ebin fashwave
Why are Jow Forumstards so fucking cringy?

we had our own hitler
his name? FDR

>twisted worldview
>a primitive tribalism

Attached: 1512232675509.jpg (425x322, 23K)

We are obsessed with him and not being like him. In Germany you can switch on TV and always find one channel where you have a documentary about him. But in our moralistic crusade against the atrocities of WW2 we tend to forget that he was a multidimensional person.

I'm not defending him in any way but until we can see Hitler with the same ambivalence of Genghis Khan (who killed 40 million people), we won't come to terms with our own history. But that may take another 100 years.

Pretty sure that treating entire races as a hivemind and genociding them makes for a twisted worldview.

Attached: 7df.jpg (368x475, 23K)

The problem is that you blame it all on Hitler. "Evil Hitler came from Mars, brainwashed us and forced us to do bad things". The truth is that he was very open about his intentions from the very beginning, even before 1933 (invasion of Eastern Europe, persecution of Jews for no reason, destruction of democracy, provoking the war against Western Europe over the fair and well-deserved treaty of Versailles, etc.).

Another thing is that 35 years before the Holocaust Kaiser Germany (Second Reich) organized a large-scale genocide in Namibia where they killed 80% of the population - more than 100 000 people. And when you read the details, you see killing of children, forced starvation, torture, medical experiments on humans, skull measurements in order to prove German racial superiority over blacks, etc. Everything sounds familiar, right? But Hitler was a teenager back then, and the Nazi party didn't even exist. Yet the behavior was the same. In fact, in terms of percentage of people killed the Second Reich was even more genocidal than the Third Reich.

And culture - German culture was pregnant with Nazism decades and centuries before Hitler came to power - whether it's Wagner with his apocalyptic antisemitism, Nietzsche with his anti-humanistic ideas, Hegel with his worshipping of militarism and the strong state and others.

But of course it's much easier to blame it all on evil Hitler who did bad things without ordinary people's knowledge.

Attached: 777.png (648x546, 198K)

1. flag
2. monster

Even with recognizing a certain path dependency, sonderweg theory is deranged bullshit. All these apparent atrocities were not out of the ordinary in other countries like Britain, France or Russia.

I mean before us, you were genociding the jews in pogroms by the thousands.

it's a shame your own country doesn't lead by example when it comes to dealing with criminal and atrocious past

>twisted worldview
>a primitive tribalism
>displaying the powerful as the downtrodden
You just described Jews to a T

"Germans" won't have a shared history at all in 100 years so how can you share a pathology lee mao

Euro Jews were an incredibly insulated group that looked out for number one, their presence in Europe contributed largely to a process of identity muddling. Didn't help that many were also internationalist marxists. There were books like "German-Jewish identity" burnt and rightly in the book burnings, silly Jewish ideas that were the pre-cursor to the modern hyphenated identity faggots squatting in Europe today.

Attached: shut it down meeting.jpg (618x464, 100K)

No one really cares here. They make a lot of jokes about him. There are skinheads here as well, particularly in melbpurne/Sydney

Flag
A monster/maniac. Some people are retarded and say Trump is like him.

1. Whiteland
2. He did nothing wrong

Genocidal dictator who is burning in hell. The only people who exceeded him in evilness are Josef Mengele and Oskar Dirlewanger.
Also, literally Hitler.

Can you provide proof for ANY of those claims?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Jewish_military_personnel_of_World_War_I

makes sense that you’d be against his view, you’re not austrian by blood after all

1. flag
2. nothing but meme fuel for edgy teens

Germany
He is literally Hitler.

>KPD founded by and run by Jews
>Spartacus League founded by Jews
>SPD founded by and run by Jews
>USPD founded by jews

Jews see in internationalism and gommunism and inevitably the destruction of national identity through these the way for them to finally blend in and no longer be a foreign diaspora nomad race as they were for centuries since their temple got diddled by the Romans.

Attached: 1521484384026.jpg (500x856, 158K)

>If it weren't for him, someone else would've been in his place doing the exact same thing.

Meh, pretty sure without him we would be speaking Russian right now.
Communism always had the goal of world domination. Russia at some point would have attacked Europe and without an highly militaristic Germany they would have just plown through Europe like we did in Poland and France.
This way Hitler weakend the Commis pretty bad and before all: forced to Burgers to come to Europe and gave them time to prepare so the Commis had no chance of steamrolling the (whole) continent.

If it is better to live occupied under US cuck culture or as a poor bastard in the Commiestates of Europe is up to you.

Attached: 1469231209679.jpg (1386x1103, 113K)

The guy said many of them were marxists. I expected some kind of poll or statistic showing a large percentage of jews leaning towards communism, not a 'look, some communists happened to be jews'-tier response.

He was an alright client.
Shit for PR though. Glad things worked out the way they did

trotsky =/= stalin

>invasion of Eastern Europe
Regaining lost territories. Nothing wrong with that. The Eastern Europeans might not have liked it, but the Germans wouldn't be the first to conquer places. Russia invaded and held onto a bunch of places after WW2.

>persecution of Jews for no reason
You certainly have a point about ill treatment, but it was hardly no reason. Some, but certainly not all, Jews were involved in some shady stuff. From political radicalism to cultural subversion. The Germans over doing it, to whatever extent, does not mean they were completely without reason. Even if the outcome seems unjustifiable. As the earlier user pointed out, Russia also had a history of persecuting Jews.

>destruction of democracy
The Weimar Republic was shit, though. Besides, Germany had a different political tradition that suited them much better. Outside influences only messed things up. The Weimar Republic, which was a joke, enabled Hitler to come to power in the first place. Operation Valkyrie, a plan to assassinate Hitler by military officers, only intended to replace him with a more "qualified" leader in the Prussian tradition. Also, Russia today would hardly be considered "democratic" by many in the West.

>provoking the war against Western Europe over the fair and well-deserved treaty of Versailles, etc.
Say the Germans were to blame, but that treaty was nor fair at all. John Maynard Keynes, a respected economist, said as much at the time. It only served to demoralise the Germans and lead them down the path to everything you're complaining about.

Top bloke and a mad cunt

Attached: 32c.gif (399x369, 39K)

German first, wrong politician.

The often wealthy bourgeois or just politically inclined "educated" Jews leaned towards Communism, Social Democracy etc. things that would benefit their racial group, dumb mutt. Jews as a population only contribute to the destruction of identity as they live in their host country. The Jews who get involved in politics sold themselves to stupid goyim.

It's like the populations of foreigners today contribute to identity muddling as they live, but they don't have a strata of intellectual wealthy people who have the ability to influence the direction of their host nation.

Regaining territories? You are conveniently omitting that whole Lebensraum thing, with the minor taking soverign lands, ethnic cleansing, slave labor based on racial theories aspects. Surely Slavs would give their lands up willingly for the superior race. Oh, and that carving up Poland along with communists stuff.

As for the jews bit, needless to say they are not a hivemind. If you want to believe that a Jewish tailor in Poland was part of a marxist-banker conspiracy by the Jewish monolithical mind, go ahead. But don't expect to be taken seriously by people who don't subscribe to a simplistic worldview.

AsI thought, no proof. Stay mad, stormtard.

flag
he is seen as an inbred 1/4 jewish crazy man

South Amerimutt education in full swing with you I see.

>Stormtard taking about education
>Le ebin mutt meme
Hilarious.

The Lebensraum and racial theory stuff is all pretty well-known, at least where I'm from. Don't know about your place. And I'm not saying that Slavs should willingly give up anything. In fact I would probably argue the opposite if I were a Slav at the time. The Germans did have a claim to certain territories, though. As did Slavs. Hence the conflict. Any Pole who knows their history would also happen to know that Poland had already been divided even before WW2. The Prussians, the Austrians, and the Russians had it divided between themselves much earlier. The Prussians went on to unify Germany. The Austrians, where Hitler was from, was incorporated into Germany after he came to power.

Nice strawmanning about the Jews, though. I already mentioned that not all Jews were responsible for shady goings on. I happen to have a complex, mixed view towards Jews that is neither wholly positive nor negative. They are not all "devils", but they're not always as pure as they sometimes make themselves out to be. Even left-wing Jews must acknowledge this with regards to Israeli actions. Not just le ebil Nazi caricature.

meant for

I'm very obviously smarter and whiter than you el mutto, your "nation" is one of the many new world poster children for what I'm against. Bastard race of many fathers. Pic related, it's you.

Attached: 1510398424178.png (500x500, 19K)

1. SUL
2. based

Good lad

If you are aware of Lebensraum and what it would entail, why do you conflate invasion of Eastern European territories with gaining land back? There's quite the leap from regaining old territories to taking over sovereign land, committing ethnic cleansing and using forced labor on racial grounds.

What strawman? Do you think jews are predisposed to be greedy bankers or marxists? If not, your vision about some jews being a certain way and other jews being another way seems rather inane, after all you can find good and bad people accross any ethnicity. So, again, unless you're implying some causal relation based on their jewishness, I fail to see what your point is. At the end of the day, Hitler sent millions to their death for the crime of being jews, marxist or not, bankers or not.
And who ever claims jews can do no wrong? Now that is a strawman.

>stormtards using nazi propaganda as facts

Attached: 1529241221499.png (381x353, 38K)

My point is not to conflate anything. You can aim to regain lands, while also having the rest of the stuff. As they did. I'm not disputing any of this.

The strawman being you telling me what I apparently believe in, when you can't read minds. I've already made my basic views quite clear. I didn't state that people claim Jews do *no* wrong, but there are those who hold or spread views that Jews are overly better than they are. This can be seen with certain Jews themselves, like with hasbara, or with non-Jews (evangelicals come to mind, but also left-wing ideologues). I could go into more depth, but I'm tired of talking about it. Other things to do. Do your own research if you really want to test your own views. Nobody tends to suddenly "convert" people to their kind of thinking anyway.

My initial post here was merely to point out some areas where the Russian user's post was potentially biased. I have no quarrel with you.

I'll be leaving now. Have a nice day.