That's the Polish Nord Stream, soon construction begins...

That's the Polish Nord Stream, soon construction begins. Poland will be fully independent energetically from Russia/Germany with 10 bln m3 capacity under-sea Baltic Pipe and 10 bln m3 capacity LNG terminal (which is already operational)

Poland needs 15 bln m3 of gas / year for its economy. We produce 5 bln m3 ourselves, so we need to import 10 bln m3. Our import capacity will be 20 bln m3, though. It means that we will be able to sell gas to countries of Central-Eastern Europe that will find out after some time how shitty it is to be 100% dependent on Gasprom that can rise price for them as much as it wants after gaining a monopoly in the region.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLuqAW3tWB0
youtube.com/watch?v=D8rC0fJRPjM

Attached: Screenshot - 20_06.png (541x553, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stripes.com/senate-may-require-pentagon-to-study-permanent-us-presence-in-poland-1.533441
af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFL8N12D1W920151013
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-381057/European-IQ-map-proves-Brits-brainy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ntqBMFMGZ-Q
oxfordenergy.org/wpcms/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Energetika-20171109.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Poland will be fully independent
Your friend DRUMPF will not help you, Polak.

Attached: trump-poland-17.jpg (900x538, 74K)

We help ourselves, dumb russian subhuman. Nobody here belives in NATO and EU anymore, we began to believe in brutal force and nuclear weapon instead. We prepare new generations of Pole to cut your asiatic-khazaric throats like we cut throats of pigs.

Great! The German government fully supports Poland's independent and sovereign energy policy employed for its national interest and the free and private ventures of Polish companies!

Get down on your knees and suck my dick

Attached: 1524938986522.png (1080x1080, 639K)

>Nobody here belives in NATO and EU anymore
Frau Merkel, no more gibs for that ungrateful nation pls.

>The German government fully supports

No, it doesn't. And we don't care anyway.

>Frau Merkel, no more gibs for that ungrateful nation pls.

You literally want Germans to stop paying their own companies. Out of every 10 euro "given" to us in EU funds, 9 come back to German economy thanks to obligatory tenders.

What the fuck is your problem you fucking psycho
Calm the fuck down

based insane Polack

>Calm the fuck down

I will calm down when we will finally begin to kill millions of Germans and Russians the way they were killing us in previous century. That's the final goal of independent Poland. To kill or to be killed. Because that's how geopolitics works.

Where does Denmark get the gas from?

braphogs

From Norway. The Norway's sources are being slowly depleted, but we reserved the region which is be enough for Poland alone for around 80-100 years yet, and we also received discounts thanks to it.

>No, it doesn't. And we don't care anyway.
It's literally funded by the European commission (the energy commissioner is a German) and it is supposed to deliver gas to Germany via Swinoujscie.

>It's literally funded by the European commission (the energy commissioner is a German) and it is supposed to deliver gas to Germany via Swinoujscie.

Baltic Pipe supplies gas only to Denmark and Poland, not to Germany. Świnoujscie is a place where our LNG terminal is built and it doesn't have any interconnectors with Germany either. I think that Germany is currently building its LNG terminal, so it doesnt need ours.

I see.

Poland stronk.

Attached: poo.png (822x808, 1.04M)

We will pay shit for anything. The minister that made this proposal was fired and kicked out from government. The document is old and was dug up by our leftard media.

Atlanta, why can't you go outside to take some photos instead of spewing bullshit like this?

Norway is running out of gaz real fast... one hell of an investment.

>Norway is running out of gaz real fast... one hell of an investment.

Read this:

Meanwhile, Finland, Sweden, Germany and Denmark are giving green light to NordStream 2, so that we can have Russian oil and gaz without havinf to rely on the Ukranian monkeys.

Attached: thumbs_b_c_6d894fe5bb49cccf98b90f34ae608833.jpg (788x486, 33K)

>A few years later
>Poles are whining about how the Danes are oppressing them

Attached: 1370780252149.jpg (300x284, 15K)

Why don't you buy from Russia ??? Gazprom is a reliable partner and so is Russia as far as energy goes. Problems in the past are due to Kiev playing dirty tricks and stealing oil like this was Nigeria.

>Poland will be fully independent energetically from Russia/Germany

I noticed one regularity, the more Poland talks about energeticall independence from Russia, the more Russian gas is exported to Poland.

>Why don't you buy from Russia ???

Who said that we won't buy from them? If they offer us super-low prices, lower than they offer to f.e. Germans, we will surely buy some. What the region needs is more competition between gas suppliers.

Nobody gives a fuck, do whatever you want. Just stop whining about other people's business.
You were screaming about Nord Stream like a little bitch, although it's really none of your business. Actually it makes you "less dependent" on gazprom. You just had to show your daddy America, what a good dog you are.

The Defense Department could soon be assessing the feasibility of permanently deploying U.S. troops to Poland to counter Russian aggression.

The U.S. Senate last week approved a measure to require the Pentagon to study the need for such a deployment and the political ramifications of it.

The language was adopted Thursday by voice vote and added to the Senate’s version of the fiscal 2019 defense policy bill, which the Senate was expected on Monday to vote on.

Sen. John Boozman, R-Ark., sponsored the amendment. It calls for the Pentagon to submit the report to congressional defense committees by March 1, 2019.

Specifically, the Pentagon is to examine whether a permanently assigned Army brigade combat team would be effective and how Russia might react to such a move.

stripes.com/senate-may-require-pentagon-to-study-permanent-us-presence-in-poland-1.533441

The project includes a full financing of the base by the American side, it doesn't mention Polish financing at all, by the way. Americans conclude that they can save money by installing themselves in Poland permanently instead of rotating here.

>You were screaming about Nord Stream like a little bitch

We wanted to save a country of our toilet cleaners from losing few bln dollar of transit fee. We already have like 1/5 of your population here. We don't need everyone.

How did you intend to develop competition among gas suppliers, if Russia is a monopolist in the gas market and control all gas fields and supply routes?

Attached: _20180620_224444.jpg (1200x1677, 467K)

>You just had to show your daddy America, what a good dog you are.
Ahh yes them buying gas from the Norwegians is our master plan.

Maybe they want to have as many possible sources of gas instead of being chained to one?

>if Russia is a monopolist

Duh.. It won't be a monopolist on our market anymore..

Can someone explain to me why Polands elects a Eurosceptic and nationalist government that invokes their national sovereignity concerning every issue on the EU level but still feel the need to meddle in other countries independent foreign and energy policies?

Blow it out your ass.
You fucking moron. The plan is them buying your overpriced LNG.

I have heard these mantras for decades, while Poland increases the import of Russian gas.

You will never get rid of dependence on Russia. Deal wit it.

Attached: _20180326_183413.jpg (1589x1200, 217K)

And btw poolacks are over their head, as always.
Out of 192.2 billion cubic meters exported in 2017, only 10.47 is for Poland. Main buyers are Germany, Turkey and Italy. France and UK also buy more than Poland.
And even if those 10.47 billions will be lost, it doesn't matter. There are several pipelines being built to China and they will be operational soon. It has much more potential than fucking poland...

It doesn't matter even if they will. It's a chump change, much more will be sold to China.

The world is purely geopolitics. Nothing else matters.

Poland will not give up Russian gas because there are no other sources that could satisfy its needs in winter, not to mention the fact that Poland can not buy gas cheaper anywhere than in Russia.

>The plan is them buying your overpriced LNG.

We have contracts with a lot of countries around the world, though. We import relatively tiny amounts of gas from the USA in comparison with other players. We buy much more for example from Saudis and Qatar than from the USA. And our net of suppliers constantly grows of course. LNG is always based on portfolio, never on one main supplier.

MOSCOW, Oct 13 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia has started supplying crude oil to Poland, the head of Russia’s biggest oil company Rosneft said on Tuesday, becoming another Middle Eastern producer to enter a market traditionally dominated by Russia.

“We are working under conditions of tough competition,” Rosneft Chief Executive Igor Sechin told an investor conference in Moscow.

“Saudi Arabia has entered the Polish market for the first time, with deliveries via Gdansk,” he said, referring to the port on the Baltic Sea.

“They are actively dumping, which is an element of the changes in world prices. Without doubt, the battle for markets is at this stage one of the key factors.”

af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFL8N12D1W920151013

Attached: 1000_470_matched__p1bpm5_f1b44d4848844a578c50a2cec56945c1.png (664x470, 201K)

>Poland will not give up Russian gas

Everything depends on price. We won't be buying Russian gas for such insanely high prices like in the past for sure, when we were 100% dependent from Russian supplies.

Winters will be colder every year.
Poland without alternative will drown in the swamp of Russian influence.

Attached: 2b46c9c93eb4eba4ba3bbac186f097d7.jpg (420x280, 126K)

Doesn’t Russian infleunce mean traditional family values, women staying in the kitchen, supreme reign of church and state and no homo?

This is a free market, you can search prices lower.

>Poland without alternative

I know that Russia is a country of retards due to massive brain drain, but i think that reading the initial post with understanding doesn't require more IQ than an average Russian has.

Russia literally has a higher average IQ than Poland.

>Russia literally has a higher average IQ than Poland.

No, it doesn't.

Attached: 184998_4797f1c6acca8c132a85cb5690330940_large.jpg (150x307, 14K)

Poland turned to the last argument: to dirty racist insults.

Attached: 14855629341290.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Nice unsourced fake shit.

Attached: Europe IQ2.jpg (1260x1260, 367K)

If Russians are smarter than Poles, why all of these asiatic-khazaric animals operating on foreign imageboards are dumb as stone? Notice that they are "high class" in their country. An average Russian animal is as stupid as a retard, this creature doesn't know even one foreign language and has no fucking idea what is going on in the world except of what it is told by its public media.

>Nice unsourced fake shit.

The league table has been compiled by Professor Richard Lynn of the University of Ulster, who has ranked average national IQ scores for the first time.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-381057/European-IQ-map-proves-Brits-brainy.html

Your map was probably made for political order. Some russian sub-animal paid the "researchers".

Calm the fuck down you raging autist.

Attached: 1514076072321.png (2994x1672, 2.1M)

>Lynn
>2006
Top kek.

I don't care what you fucking germans and what your russian buttbuds think about Poland. Our youth is being taught that it is going to be dying against you soon, we consider you only as fucking living targets, not as human beings. I don't give a fuck what you think about me and my nation. I give a fuck only about ways i could care about my national interest at expense of your shithole. Is that clear?

If Russians are so much smarter than Poles, why is their AIDS rate so much higher?

checkmate, Russian

Wow sorry tough boy, I didn't want to disrespect your holy nation.

>HIV correlates with IQ
No, not really. Nice mental gymnastics tho

Attached: ACM.png (953x775, 60K)

What's stopping the EU or NATO from withholding energy to get Poland to do what they want?
Like replace a certain percentage of their pop. with muslims or africans?

Attached: 1518795678954.png (526x438, 195K)

STUPID FUCKING POLAND WASTING EU MONEY AGAIN LIKE THE LOSERS THEY ARE

MEANWHILE FINLAND GETS OUR OIL FROM RUSSIA BECAUSE NORWAY PRICES ARE FAR MORE EXPENSIVE.

THIS IS HOW POLAND REMAINS POOR FOREVER BECAUSE THEY ARE STUBBORN AND REFUSE TO MAKE PEACE WITH RUSSIA.

Attached: 1_7_Kultaranta_Niinistö_Putin_20160701160753_IMG_9387.jpg (960x640, 63K)

LNG gas is about 1/5th to 1/4th more expensive though, you're gonna have to pay for that "independence".

Russia rises price after it gains monopoly, so you will be eventually fucked anyway.

>voluntarily becoming a protectorate

>that's how geopolitics works
Lmao

>LNG gas is about 1/5th to 1/4th more expensive though, you're gonna have to pay for that "independence".

We are buying LNG on spot market only under condition that the price of supply is lower than price we currently pay for the Russian gas. We don't care about who supplier is.

Why does Putin look more finnish than the fin guy here? Is Putin a finn agent to subvert Russia?

My greatest ally (Or one of the 30 million Russians who live abroad, and is in fact the Russian fifth column in the country of arrival.)

Have I wrote IQ? I wrote "smart". You can have high IQ but still be a dumbass if you cannot use it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ntqBMFMGZ-Q

Putin is Finnish and he spends every summer here

Attached: Putin-Halonen.jpg (978x547, 78K)

Being "smart" in Czech is this
>On May 12, 1996, Albright defended UN sanctions against Iraq on a 60 Minutes segment in which Lesley Stahl asked her "We have heard that half a million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?" and Albright replied, "We think the price is worth it."
>Albright's involvement in the NATO bombing of Serbia was the main cause of the demonstration – a sensitive topic which became even more controversial when it was revealed that her investment firm, Albright Capital Management, was preparing to bid in the proposed privatization of Kosovo's state-owned telecom and postal company, Post and Telecom of Kosovo. In an article published by the New York-based magazine Bloomberg Businessweek, it was estimated that the deal could be as large as €600 million.

Maybe in this case it will be possible to agree with Russia on lower gas prices in exchange for the abolition of trade restrictions and the elimination of Russophobic hysteria?

If Finland is not dependent on Russian gas and the Gasprom doesn't have a monopoly on Finnish market, you have nothing to worry about. Buying Russian gas is not bad if you have a lot of alternatives like the UK or France for example.

Are you dumb? Here is a powerpoint by Dr. Bros, that even a five year old can explain. LNG will never be cheaper than pipelined Russian gas. The prices may be temporarily lowered, but they will return to their true level because who the fuck is gonna subsidize you? They're selling you gas to make money.

oxfordenergy.org/wpcms/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Energetika-20171109.pdf

Very good. Better patrol the pipe though, Russians will try to cut it up.

>Maybe in this case it will be possible to agree with Russia on lower gas prices in exchange for the abolition of trade restrictions and the elimination of Russophobic hysteria?

Nope. If Russia gains monopoly on the energy market of any country, nothing stops it from rising the price. If Russia can do something to hurt others and benefit itself without suffering consequences, it always does it. Especially in CEE region, because all countries of the region are sandwiched between Western Europe and Russia, so they are geopolitically landlocked and vulnerable in relations with both sides.

Russia and Germany are natural allies, a huge loss for all mankind, that over the past 300 years, there have been obstacles to uniting the potentials of our peoples and putting them at the service of the entire human civilization.

I thought that natural allies for Russia are the army and the navy

>there have been obstacles
The main obstacles were UK and French.

>LNG will never be cheaper than pipelined Russian gas.

Only if you assume that Russians are willing to sell it to us for the lowest possible price. The thing is that they are not, they want to sell us for a high price and this high price is sometimes higher than price of LNG bought on spot market.

As you can see, we pay for the US LNG 240 dollar 1000 cubic meters, meanwhile Russian price for is currently is smth around 270. So it is a good business for us, moreover we can resell some of this gas to such country like Ukraine that is willing to buy it.

Attached: Screenshot - 20_06 002.png (701x195, 16K)

>Nobody here belives in NATO and EU anymore
Traitors and backstabbers as always

You have to go back.

>Traitors and backstabbers as always

Western Europe wants to backstab the USA, though. It prefers China and Russia, as well as its own empire that would be independent from the USA. Western Europe is backstabbing Poland too, currently.

Russia will coerce that money in some form. Finland was forced to buy an exploding Russian nuclear power plant.

Russia is not blinded by hatred towards any people and always strives for mutually beneficial cooperation with everyone. Russia does not act in the mainstream of geopolitics, Russia pursues its own concept of globalization based on love, with the goal of uniting all of humanity into one big family.

>It prefers China and Russia
What went so wrong?
Just curious

God I wish that were true.

Attached: rus.jpg (800x671, 358K)

>forced to buy an exploding Russian nuclear power plant
Putin must be a fucking genius!

Attached: main-qimg-10692211e2b0aec87f268b4a5666525c.png (402x437, 346K)

I think temporarily you will get a discount from Russia, due to new competition opening up. From then on, everything will depend on whether US companies exporting gas find themselves in financial difficulties, or overproduce and face too much competition from each other as well as Gazprom that can weather low prices for longer. In 2014-2016 something similar happened with oil shale drillers, many went bankrupt.

>Russia is not blinded by hatred towards any people

Russia is a cynical and brutal player that cares only about its national interest. It is ruled by elite of criminals, it operates like mafia. If Russia sees a shadow of weakness and vulnerability, it feeds on it with full force in all possible ways. There is no "friendship" between countries, only interests. If Russia has enough of ability and strenght to fuck a foreign country, it does. That's so simple. When Poland was in 100% dependent on Russian supplies, we were paying one of highest prices in Europe, along with a lot of other CEE countries that were in the same situation. If Russia gains a monopoly on market of a foreign country, it always uses it for its benefit.

Just has military power and Finland is not in NATO, unfortunately.

Can you prove him wrong?

I already explained that we import very tiny amounts of gas from the USA: But of course it would be good for the USA and global market if their shale industry developed a strong exporting business in near future.

>Finland was forced to buy an exploding Russian nuclear power plant.

Congratulations on becoming a nuclear power friends!

I don't have to, independent multinational team of investigators already proved that Russia shot down a civilian air liner, murdering everyone on board.

The main obstacle is ourselves. Lack of managerial knowledge among the people.
When everyone will reassure himself and the world around and begin to understand how such a giant supersystem as mankind is governed, then no one will be able to manipulate us in their interests.

Russians and Russia have nothing but hatred. Co-operating with Russians will always lead to poverty.

Its less about Russia and more about how markets work. I think you're just blinded by your hate of Russia instead of looking at the situation objectively.

I think you have zero insight on Russian culture.

>I think you're just blinded by your hate of Russia

Not at all. We just want to diversify our sources of energy and destroy Russian monopoly on our market. Russia can survive without Polish purchases, but Poland might not survive with a Russian monopoly on its market.