GABON: Chinese Cannibal Gang uncovered and arrested in Gabon

Gabon, a peaceful and growing economy in Central Africa is yet to come to terms with the recent happenings that have plagued the Country. Chinese people who have massively migrated to Africa have not left Gabon out of the picture; In fact they are doing more that they have to.

Instead of coming for business as they have to, they have engaged in killing and consuming humans in secret. They operate a gang that runs this evil agenda. Unfortunately for the Chinese men, they were uncovered by Police in Gabon.

Photos of 3 Chinese said to be road construction workers have made rounds on the social media during the weekend. The 3 Chinese men are being accused of killing and eating over a dozen humans.

Attached: cannibal-gangs.jpg (480x270, 24K)

According to images on Facebook the 3 man eaters in Gabon were caught with the heads of over 13 black men and women. The photos also showed the human flesh carefully preserved for consumption by the Chinese Nationals. Nobody knows whether these chinese hoodlums are also selling or exporting body parts to their counterparts in China.

This happening has instilled fear in the inhabitants of Gabon and all neigbouring countries which the Chinese have invaded as described by many. Others now fear that this acts may soon spread to engulf the whole of Africa. Critics think that all Chinese in Africa should be thoroughly investigated and followed up as per their activities in the continent.

Many residents of Gabon and other Africans have condemned the act and call on the population to cease going close to Chinese people for the benefit of doubt; thus the saying “when you are eating with a Chinese man, use a long spoon”

However the police have promised the local population that they will stop at nothing to uncover the rest of the activities carried out by this gang

Attached: gabon-i.jpg (320x240, 21K)

Wtf! Source please?

Aren’t chinese extremely racist? I think chinese cannibal would only eat white, chinese and maybe slavic.

>the chinese are evolving

very,very nice

What is that...? :(;゙゚'ω゚'):

Who knows. Cannibalism has been big in China for hundreds of years

google gabon chinese cannibals

china should be nuked for good

FIRST WE KILL
THEN WE EAT

SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: talk hard nigaaahhaha.png (640x405, 512K)

china what the FUCK!?

If they'll eat dog, they'll eat African

wtf I love China now

This is nothing new in the slightest.

Attached: IMG_4771.png (337x231, 36K)

Except it's easier to get black meat. Only in Africa you can kill a dozen of specimen before being in trouble.

Wtf I want Chinese super power now

KEK

>USSR
We will bury you
>China
We will consume you

Attached: 6a010536b72a74970b0134868a1438970c-pi.jpg (350x450, 38K)

sopa de macaco

Sopa de negro, uma delicia

FAKE NEWS

100% CONFIRMED FAKE

>central africans
YEAH EAT EM

>Nairaland
>Reddit
>Jow Forums

Ahhhh yes highly reputable sources

Attached: 110B9B1D-4BAC-4BAC-96C1-25447542DED5.png (750x1334, 259K)

based chinese continuing where the belgium stopped

Attached: different forms of colonisation.jpg (640x898, 68K)

Love this meme

fuck now I love and hate the chinks at the same time

China here, ama