FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT

SEVEN MONTHS OF HOLDING AND CAN'T EVEN X2 IN A DAY

Attached: 1_qiRzcuyOTM1UjH3dq7SMOA.png (278x276, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GN-z11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chainlink solves the "I have too much money" problem

What solves the "I don't have enough LINKIES problem"?

The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.

If your position is too large and you feel it could be better utilized in another coin, trim your stack a bit.

You're fucking retarded if you dump all your LINK though.

>The market is a device for transferring money from the dumb to the smart
fixed that for you. you happen to be the "dumb" for actually think stinky linky has a future. much better teams solving the oracle problem, mush better buying opportunities. enjoy your cult

Attached: mobiusnetwork.jpg (1241x585, 60K)

a job

If you own or have ever owned Chainlink you will never make it.

Attached: Capture.jpg (792x800, 86K)

anti-psychotic medication

>he didn't steal money from linkies riding the pnd

FUCK CHAINLINK PIECE OF SHIT

WHERE IS MY SINGULAIRTY FUCK

Mobius can do 1000 TX/sec while LINK can scale only to 7. And Mobius is much more cheaper

>holding chainstink in a market 99.9% dependent on hype and empty promises

even the normiest of normies are laughing all the way to the bank because they invested into shitcoins like tron and ripple. thing is, those teams know how to fucking market. they're basically selling a bunch of hot air, but it's still making them rich as fuck.
meanwhile the chainlink team is all anti-hype, "lol, just be patient guys, we're going to hype shit up when we have a perfect product", something that will never happen.

>>holding chainstink in a market 99.9% dependent on hype and empty promises

This is the harsh truth. People just want to make fat stacks off chink scams like VEN. They don't care about authentic projects.

people care about authentic projects when you slam them over the fucking head with it. you need to drown it in fancy colors and make it as shiny as possible and shove it down their throat, then they will care.
it remains to be seen whether chainlink will become a succesful product or not, right now they basically have fucking nothing and zero marketing. most crypto projects are fucking nothing, but at least they market their shit, generating hype. a pretty important thing if you want to make money during a BUBBLE, that will pop eventually.
but hey, keep hoping that some no-name group of nihilistic slavs will become the number one oracle provider, while there's dozens of competitors, it's your money.

Y-YAMETE

Attached: E36.jpg (600x464, 54K)

It's close. It'll just be the first one though, main net is the true mission to GN-z11.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GN-z11

*teleports behind you*
*goes sideways for months*
hheh, you thought it would be easy marine

>You're fucking retarded if you dump all your LINK though.

Attached: 100bitcoin.jpg (674x674, 31K)

>he thought it was a short term hold

Attached: CCF4813D-4C89-453C-A7BC-84B3513AC968.gif (360x360, 955K)

please kill yourself namefag. you are pathetic

its not for the everyday guy. Guys we are all waiting for finance to adopt this shit.

no org needs a decentralized oracle. They can operate just fine with a centralized platform.

it's like buying a lottery ticket in a country that's on the verge of collapsing.

Most of the high tier projects are implementing their own oracle problem solving methods as a side project, Chain Link is a redundancy and has been since its inception and is just another shit ERC20 token.

EOY $0.5 friendo

>Much more cheaper

Chainlink doesn't need normie money

Attached: 1511839112055.jpg (800x800, 257K)

Pajeet the post

EXCUSE me sir, but I'm having a BIT OF TROUBLE hearing you over the DEAFENING SOUND of your BULL fucking your WIFE