User, if you're seeing this, please let us talk with each other like we did again

user, if you're seeing this, please let us talk with each other like we did again.
I apologise for everything I've done, and this time around, I promise I will be a better person.
I want us to talk, at the very least, one last time, and not leave things where we left them at.

Attached: __hatoba_tsugu_hatoba_tsugu_drawn_by_satsukinapo__35c4e00705590097f1fe5555f675d96a.png (1000x1012, 300K)

what happened ?

Talked with an Brit for a while - talking with him brightened up my days, but then I messed up and he quit.
I feel horrible.

bump for your reunion with him

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 142K)

I'm not sure whether he'd want to, but thanks for the bump.

>tfw no qt Bulganin to talk with

Attached: 1493542582318.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Compassionate bump

Thank you.
I didn't want to make so much noise about it, but I know for sure that he browses Jow Forums at this time of the day, and that there's a chance of him seeing this. I don't have any other means of contacting him, other than through Jow Forums now.

poor boi

Attached: 1520319894835.jpg (960x720, 71K)

when and where, and how did you meet him?

And yet another thank you, as well. I've seen you around, and you've replied to a bunch of my posts, and threads (like this one).
You're a nice person.

I hope everything turns out okay

Attached: 05.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

wanna add me on discord, user?

Attached: 1500135280154.png (491x500, 171K)

On-and-off on some nights on Jow Forums, not that long ago.
Only got in private chats recently.

why do you let online interactions affect you so much?

What happened?

another benevolent bump

Attached: 1517738372637.png (658x901, 84K)

I don't know - I hope you understand why I'm a bit reluctant to it. But sure thing, let's try it out and see how that one goes.
I'm emotional and sentimental as all hell. How'd I not be affected, when when it's somebody with whom I got along with well, even if it was for a brief while?

That's the kicker - I don't quite have an idea myself. After some stuff went down, he said "Looks like this isn't working out", and he left, without answering any of the questions I'd asked him.
Wish we could've talked it out, at the very least.
Wish he could've pointed out what I'd done wrong.

That doesn't sound like a person you should be wasting your energy pursuing on

I'd say that applies for myself, and not him. Without revealing too much, he was the better person.
I'd rather say that he was too good for me, and that I didn't deserve him.

seriously man don't count on online relationships working out because 99% of the time they don't, that's just the reality.
you shouldn't get attached to people you barely know so easily even if you feel like you "get along", it'll just hurt you once things get more personal.

it doesn't sound like you had any ill intentions so beating yourself up about what you did wrong is a bad approach.

I'll bump you, good luck.

I get what you're saying.
It's the first time I've had a thing like that going on, so I'm very fresh and inexperienced, and maybe I'm overreacting.
Still, I don't want it to end like this. I wish we could talk again, I wish he could point out my mistakes and all of the things about me that could've gotten on his nerves.
I think I might've weighed him down and bothered him with my worrisome personality, in addition.

Go to sleep, and tomorrow or in 2/3 days you'll realize you are only reacting like this because it was your first time. You will meet new people eventually

this dont beat yourself up Bulgarbro.
not him or, dare I say it, her btw.

Based bully

Attached: bulli.png (719x499, 110K)

hate how fleetin interactions are these days, I dont even bother.
It never used to be like this on the old web.
t. boomer

It was totally a 'her' wasn't she,

unto the next one

Can't help it. It may take a while to get over it.
No, it wasn't anything anything like that. We even avoided talking about "dirty" stuff.

it's easy to get roped into this kind of situation especially if you're emotionally sensitive and introverted so it's hard to not overreact, speaking from past experience.

it's impossible to tell what someone else wants and you can't really change who you are, so sometimes these kinds of unfortunate events just happen.

Next time you should find out more ways to get in touch with a person in private, I think

Attached: 2q15snq.jpg (600x337, 24K)

Same applies ten thousand fold to IRL dating.
Reason Ive not dated for years.

Thank you for being here and giving me the talk like this, user. I may not appreciate it much now, and I want to reject it, but I appreciate it.
Yeah, I really didn't want to rely on making a thread on Jow Forums that could be seen by everyone, but on the upside, there are people like that dane, as well as the argie ITT.

last bump

Thank you. I'll be going away soon, too.
The guy hasn't contacted me, but at the very least it was worth the try.

no problem
I was in a somewhat similar situation once and I still often think about it, so I get how it feels

Well, that'd be the last bump from me, as well.
I appreciate the things you've said to me tonight.
Seriously, thank you again. I don't want to think it's over, but I'm somewhat glad you were here tonight and told me the stuff you told me.