Too easy

Cheers to whomever just cleared the Daneel order book. Easiest 3x I've ever made in my life.

Attached: dan.jpg (225x225, 5K)

The funny thing is, this is going straight to 1$ in the next week or so, the fomo is just beginning

That's okay with me. I hoped onto this coin for a quick flip. It's not one of my holds.

Das it, I've been shilling DAN on here lately.

We are going to 6000 sats before you can say "daneel"

Some dude just posted in the TG he and some whales are going to drive the price to the moon

Thanks to the guy that shilled this at 0.03

Where the fuck do you buy this garbage,

Pajeets keep profiting from this scam, amazing

Your grandmother will be asking Daneel what coins to buy in 2020. "Scam"

Attached: laugh.jpg (640x633, 38K)

Congrats to whomever just had their sells filled at .003-.004

fack, I'm too late

no one, and I mean NO ONE will use this

Hurry, fomo in! What could go wrong?

No, but I will use the money I'm making from it mooning, lol.

I FOMO'ed in yesterday and am already in the green. Shit moves fast in crypto, there was a 24 hr consolidation period and then it mooned again.

That was me. You're welcome.

-twu

congratz degenerate pajeet gambler

Where is your logic dude? Your denial is self evident, this is tailor-made for the inexperienced investor

man I gotta keep trying to justify not getting in 1 week ago when someone shilled it or I may end up killing myself

Every day there are opportunities like this. Literally every day. Try to stay future-focussed, calm, and don't look back too long at things you missed. If you do, you will just fail to spot the next thing as well, and there will be a new chance right around the corner - maybe already shaping up already that you're not noticing.

Haha thanks for the reply Father Niggerfaggot. Go preach your utility somewhere else

A couple days ago the order book was way too thin to be able to get at a decent position. Those of us who rode this only put in .5 ETH or so. It's good easy money, but it's not a life changing flip. There'll be other opportunities on other coins user.

I put in 1.5btc yesterday and it caused a mini pump and dump.

That's the problem with these small coins, though, for sure. Big money still comes from big coins & big time.

Hi biz. Do you hate money?

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gambled and bought at 600 sats because of a Jow Forums shill. Some of you guys are actually cool

> 600 sats

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOoooooooooooooo

Lol retards still falling for icos

??

basically an interface to IBM Watson AI
jeesh

it's probably going to dump down and pump back up again, it's got a lot of manipulation the last few days

>it's probably going to dump down and pump back up again

Without a doubt. I'm looking for 20 mil market cap, see no reason it won't get to that in this market.

what do you reckon it will dip to?

Keep waiting for a DIP and you’ll get burned. This shit is already >9mm MC don’t get greedy biz. No reason that it can’t hit $2 within 2 months.

>biz hates money