Huge if real

Huge if real

Attached: A6A60F55-61C0-4186-8DA4-0C64BA45E7D6.jpg (1233x780, 433K)

Turns it they were vaccines, you'll see

Immigrants aren't people.

shadilay my fellow pede

Vaccines that unable you to walk?

Attached: 34C3772E-2E26-4B99-9715-4D88BFC35327.jpg (1421x1107, 624K)

>an illegal immigrant gets better treatment than the average US citizen¨
>he even gets it for free

innocent children?

YEA DRUG EM

Sounds like lorazepam, possibly haloperidol.
The article doesn't mention the reason they got it though, you don't know if they were psychotic or something.

Reading other stuff about the facility it does sound like a really crappy place though.

Really doubt this happened

I don't know what did people expect of a country that literally built concentration camps for the japanese in WWII

When we went to war with the UK we did everything to protect the Welsh community and their city in argentina

I am no doctor, so idk what these actually do

Attached: 89A56948-78E2-410B-B82F-4C342BCE0D45.jpg (1237x674, 262K)

YEAH INJECT EM

why do you cretins repost garbage?

Attached: 1528287483096.jpg (258x245, 12K)

CHILDREN?

YEA CAGE AND DRUG EM

You're welcome.

>YEAH

They're being prepped for the first transfer of white heritage in American history.

those are benzos, some of them are certainly not recomended for kids. That shit is insane if true

olanzapine I'm rather familiar with, it is used for extreme anxiety, schizo and to send unstable peopel to an early sleep

based blrumpf

They list the functions completely wrongly, as can be expected of sensationalist American "journalists".
The antipsychotic drugs are indeed atypical antipsychotics, likely proscribed after each other and not at the same time because the patient did not react to treatment.
Clozapine would have been a logical choice after the first two, but perhaps the patient wasn't able/ couldn't be trusted to take pills and had to receive injections.

Benztropin isn't for Parkinson's in this case, but to reduce extrapyramidal side effects of antipsychotics. They're a bit rarer when you use atypical antipsychotics, but they're possible.

Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine. It is registered for use in seizures, but often used off-label to reduce anxiety. You'll find many benzodiazepines are used to reduce anxiety.

Divalproex is not only seizure medication but also a mood stabiliser.

Duloxetine is an SSRI, indeed an antidepressant.

Guanfacine is ADHD medication.
If I have to interpret this, the child entered the clinic with a depression. They treated this with Duloxetine, but it turned out the depression was due to a bipolar disorder. The SSRI made the child enter a manic state, possibly with psychosis, for which the child was treated with antipsychotics, calmic medication, and a mood stabiliser.

Nothing special.

I take the stuff about Clozapine back by the way if it was indeed a psychosis due to a manic state in bipolar disorder.
We don't know though because they didn't bother to report that.

YEAH KILLEM

That’s it, drumpf is done for

guys americans are starting to scare me

Attached: 9832743.jpg (460x397, 36K)

now in all seriousness how is this not causing a civil war to cut heads off

they were just testing new psychotropics on humans, those kids paid great service to humanity
win win

YOUR TIME BECKONS

Attached: scourge the dane.jpg (4008x2909, 2.86M)

>US is conducting medical experiments on unwilling child test subjects confined in detention facilities

Attached: 1395576349.jpg (500x333, 62K)

maybe we went too far with the mutt memes

Attached: 1506627071387.jpg (322x322, 15K)

because this is histrionic nonsense, and being detained for committing a crime is normal, not our fault the criminals have children we have to also house on top of processing the illegal entrants, this is NOTHING new

nazi flashbacks rn

>I will put a sign in my yard saying that you can’t come
>some stupid family crosses the yard
>scare them away, but keep their child in my house
>cage, rape and punish the child because it’s their parents fault.

Amerimutt inteligence in all its glory
>b-but it’s their parents fault for bringing them and...
Then cage and punish them!, not their fucking kids, that’s savage.

what do you think was happening in Iraq, Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib?

Attached: 55f4d3456091b.jpg (724x480, 55K)

you're a nutcase

>this is NOTHING new
But Obama didn't systematically separate children from their parents like Trump, hence the controversy and international condemnation.

So Trump isn't just creating a Space Force, but also restarting MKULTRA?

based
fuck brown people

Said the most blacked country

go back in your cage pepito

this

>being this aashurt