Guys, this is a scam coin, R-r-right?

Guys, this is a scam coin, R-r-right?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1160x915, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/8QDkGikR/
etherprincesses.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the sins never die can't wash this blood of our hands let the world fear us all it's just means to an end

FOMO in. I bet nothing bad will happen

Attached: image.jpg (540x378, 51K)

airdrop
pump and dump
nothing to see here folks

eth run 2017. 2.0

14 billion market cap. Ask any random person, nobody knows what is EOS.

How can Dan Larimer justify the high market cap?

There is no airdrop today brainlet

We're going to 40 before launch bitch

>tfw normies are literally back to AH while I'm still nearly half

FUCK YOU CHAINLINK HOLY SHIT FUCKING NIGGER SHIT COIN AHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

their subreddit has half the members of similar sized coins and 10x the online users(bots) despite having almost no content. and if you look at the comments people do make they're 90% low effort shill posts. i want to invest in EOS but it's just too shady

Buy now while it's still high

do you not realize how stupid it is to have an asset worth 40 billion before it ever launches? crypto completely destroyed people's perception of value

SALTY NOEOSERS BTFO

WE FUCKING WARNED YOU

> MUH SHADY
> MUH MANIPULATION

YEA MANIPULATION BY CHINESE BITCOIN WHALES WHO FOUND THEIR GOLDEN GOOSE YOU POOR RETARDS

EOS WILL FLIP BITCOIN

DAN WARNED SATOSHI BITCOIN WOULDN'T SCALE

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN MOTHERFUCKERS. WE FUCKING WARNED YOU. YOU THOUGHT WE WERE SHILLING?

Attached: king.png (600x600, 379K)

Fucking this. I mean I see how EOS could potentially be an ETH killer, but I ain't gonna buy a PROMISE that they will deliver, which at this stage this is. I mean ffs, eth is pretty damn sophisticated as it is, and these guys say they're going to blow that the fuck out of the water. Which they might, I'm not saying it's impossible, but then again, eth devs ain't gonna just stand by and do nothing till that happens..

There is an exceptional amount of 11.5M longs on bitfinex. That's more than 1% of the whole market cap.
tradingview.com/chart/8QDkGikR/

Didn't the airdrop already happen?

I thought this was pricing-in of the main net

how 2 cope with redditors making more with this hypescam coin shit than us holding link for 7 months?

Attached: 1494275027266.jpg (399x388, 17K)

I'd rather die poor than invest in that satanist scamcoin

Attached: Konstantinos_Kanaris.jpg (620x455, 53K)

How to cope with the fact that you sold your EOS FOR FUCKING NANO on Mar 10.

We weren't shilling, and we warned you.

You guys are worse than Jow Forumsbuttcoin members. You had full access to all of the information we gave you about EOS for a long time. You chose to assume it was a scam, and that was a very stupid knee-jerk reaction.

EOS will flip Bitcoin. Cope.

Attached: illllluminati.jpg (640x640, 34K)

I dont fucking understand why HPB does not get EOS hype, its better than EOS. Literally.

there are the exact generic shill posts that make me not want to buy EOS. there's normally 0 mentions and then periodically the entire board is full of people talking about EOS killing everything.

"HPB IS BETTER THAN EOS" FUCK OFF PAJEET SHILL NOBODY LISTEN TO THIS RETARD HE IS TRYING TO SCAM YOU

You are offended by the way people talk about an investment, so you choose to remain poor?

Well. You, my friend. I hate to report this, but you appear to be completely mentally retarded.

Attached: eosspin.gif (1000x1000, 770K)

When i first bought EOS there was no shilling here, and the silence was a clue the project was legit. Man, Jow Forums is smaller than you think. The smart money moves in other channels. You were warching in the wrong direction.

>there are the exact generic shill posts that make me not want to buy EOS.
Lol said this in $6, $12, and now $17

so glad I bought this scam at $7 this shit saved my portfolio after getting btfo on LINK and FUN. I didn't even believe in it when I bought but after doing a lot of research I now understand why it's flying so high. now filthy noEOSers make me sick. filthy peasants.

Facts

I didn't think it was a scam at all. It was (and still is) an 'ETH 2.0' ERC20 token promising the world. Just like ADA and a bunch of other empty promises. Not saying it won't turn out well, but nobody knew EOS would take off and not ADA or VEN or NEO or any other platform coins. You got lucky and the other coins will probably have their time as well.

>The smart money moves in other channels

WHICH CHANNELS? i need a fucking alternative to this shithole ASAP. im sick of being a bagholding fucking loser. ive sat on chainlink for SEVEN MONTHS NOW.

Well no because EOS is a finished product with public and private companies developing on it. The finished product will be deployed on June 1st.

ADA doesn't even have smart contracts. Don't ever put EOS in the same sentence as ADA again.

The problem here is that you chose to remain ignorant out of skepticism rather than performing your own research.

The most intelligent cryptocurrency investors have bought or are buying EOS because EOS is going to become the new decentralized layer of the new Internet.

This is your chance to buy shares in the new Internet, but you won't do your research on EOS or WebAssembly and their implications.

EOS will bring blockchain into the mainstream in ways Bitcoin could never.

Do not be on the wrong side of history with your money. EOS will flip Bitcoin.

Attached: eos-animated.gif (200x200, 183K)

Nah I just don't buy into projects that get heavily shilled with no technical substance.
>ur retarded if u dont buy this
>stay poor
Literally all of your posts are so generic that they could be done by a bot.
crypto is full of projects that moon all the time, I don't need to buy an overpriced testnet token

>mfw 1000 EOS

We made it

Attached: 100bitcoin.jpg (674x674, 31K)

>you got lucky
That's where you are wrong user

Kek, just wait for it.

Hint: HPB

warning for new members to Jow Forums:

these are scammers trying to pump a shitty coin that will never even remotely compete with eos. it just doesn't have much money invested into it, so they stand to make profits if people suddenly start buying their shitty coin.

>no technical substance.

You aren't as smart as you think you are. EOS changes everything. If you were smart, you would own EOS already. Seems to me that you're actually, quite frankly, mentally retarded.

Attached: eosisthebest.png (786x523, 52K)

ITT: Pic related.

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 9K)

I didn't buy into EOS, i'm naturally a little salty about the missed oppurtunity. However when trying to explore what it is, does and will be... i failed to find anything substantial i would feel comfortable buying into.

>Smart contracts
>"better ETH"
I honestly saw other platforms such as NEM to be more substantive in this area? Despite ETH's problems, there is a incentive to fix them and fix them quick...not sure what EOS can reliably give the market yet. Is this a hyper speculative buy in an already extremely speculative market?

pls help enlighten me EOSbois.

Too late to get in on this parade?
>will only have 25 eos

they just promise so much and get me tingly inside

tron 2.0?
biz pls.

For what it's worth, pump-and-dump faggot philakone is saying EOS will hit $33 by the EOY which means that this current ride is almost over.

it takes a special kind of brainlet to think a picture of a terminal is impressive. Also it's funny that you're shilling WASM an EOS thing when ETH and a lot of other platforms will have WASM support. I see you keep going for the "finished product" meme as well. too bad you can't shill it without lying

Lol at you fags getting wet over 2x. While some other coins have done 50x since the start of April.
>muh hodl

Pic related, is all of you. KEK

Attached: E0E63EC8-D28C-43EB-8BF5-39266629598F.jpg (326x326, 34K)

This is literally ethereum 2.0 happening in front of your face, going to $100 soon

>ETH and a lot of other platforms will have WASM support.

When? In 5 years?

You're the one lying. You're lying about all of your EOS criticisms. It doesn't take a genius to deduce that if you were a genius you would have earned a lot of money by buying EOS when it was cheaper like all of the smart boys did.

You've made a mistake. A big one.

dropped five g's and bought at the top. fuck it. you fuckers sold me

etherprincesses.co/ quickest 2x in the business right there, snow white has been flipping like crazy

EOS doesn't have WASM support right now either. It doesn't make sense to think they will add it much sooner than ETH will.

also nice logic. can't be a scam if you're making money right?
>It doesn't take a genius to deduce that if you were a genius you would have earned a lot of money by buying Verge when it was cheaper like all of the smart boys did.

Hold your dead coin and die poor you disgusting retarded faggot. Ethereum is nothing. We are coming for Bitcoin's head. Satoshi insulted Dan, and Dan was later proven correct. He warned Satoshi about Bitcoin's inability to scale.

Satoshi should have never been condescending to Dan Larimer, because now Dan Larimer is going to roll out a technological marvel of a blockchain that will actually change the world in ways Satoshi could never dream.

$1,000,000,000.00 VC program for new EOS projects incoming. Did you miss that memo as well?

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x960, 388K)

I'm not poor. Anyway I'm done wasting my time on you. You're a liar and a disgusting human. I genuinely hope you die a painful death

lol. srsly sell your bags i mean i see EOS becoming bigger but the pump is almost over.

But if you had spent a thousand dollars at 6 dollars you’d be a happy camper right now.

>salty guy hopes eos holders die painful deaths
>levels of noeoser salt reaching ath

>says "Hold your dead coin and die poor you disgusting retarded faggot"
>acts defensive and righteous when responded to with the same thing
nah I don't want all EOS holders to die, just you specifically

filthy noEOSers are so pathetic. jealousy is an ugly thing. the best part is that this pump is going to continue for another month or so, then the barrage of airdrops commence and that's where we really start making bank. that's going to be a tough time for you, poorfag

Fuck you cancer sticks shitting all over this board

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Different versions of this picture has been posted here since October 2017.
Here is April's version.

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-025057.jpg (706x748, 149K)

Now that's only a 4x and 10x

It's happening boys.

Get on this rocket.

They are going to jail son.

It's getting raiblockd soon

This is unironically the type of investor that buys Eos. Newcomers for whom $2000 of profit is mindboggling.

Eos has genuine traction in certain places: Steemit for one, relentlessly enthusiastic about it since day 1. Eos is designed to appeal to Facebook-tier people, those who will value fast and cheap transactions at the expense of a decentralization too abstract for them to understand anyway.

It's not a bad bet. There's more money to be made selling something useless to 99% of the population than selling something useful 1% of the population can understand. Ethereum developers understand that too, hence the multiple initiatives for state channels and side chains accelerating. It's going to be an arms' race, Eos needs to gain a critical mass foothold before Ethereum scaling solutions are implemented.

This isn't even to mention that this same fucking retard spams this picture in every EOS post.
ITS STILL A VAPORWARE ERC20 TOKEN.
It is not a finished product, or else it would be out.
I'm not saying they won't do what they're promising, but that's still all it is at this point, a promise.

The way you faggots blindly follow this shit makes me want to start my own scam coin ffs

WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDN'T I BELIEVE AND LISTENED TO CURRENT YEAR GUY JESUS

Attached: 1521045453440.jpg (702x702, 70K)